It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange marking on a car

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Dear to all ATSers,

I had said a long time ago I would leave this website as I supposed many (not all) of silver and gold content users seemed to put forth disinformation. I can no longer say if this is still the case (from my perception of course) but I needed to post this thread as I thought it was important to share.

In short, a friend of mine was interested in conspiracy theories. He was involved in illuminati and secret societies stuff, a freelancer doing his own personal search. Now, the weird part is that this person, as he was discovering more and more of the hiden truth here and there, somebody very strange happened.

Some people might know how important the pyramid symbol is to these societies. It is found on the american dollar or those not in the known, top left of it. The thing which happened simply baffles me. One day, while he was going to hit the road, he had a look at his car recently cleaned up and he saw a marking of a pyramid encarved somewhere on his car body.

For some it might be nothing, but for him he thought some people might know he knew a lot on the subject so here it is.

Do any of you, ATSers know somebody to who it might happen or what it could mean exactly given the context I just shared with you?

If so, your knowledge on the topic would be appreciated.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

What is the car make?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

It sounds like he uncovered something and may have blogged or tried to go public with it, and they found him.
Or some one could be messing with him knowing what he study's.
Or it could be just vandals and he is paranoid.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
That is about as vague a post as I have ever read. Sounds like disinformation to me. Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Well this is going nowhere fast..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
has anything else happened to him? if someone did do that to him then they must no like him for a reason

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Last time i was in Walmart taking a ... in the bathroom
the toilet paper distributor beside me had a odd drawing made by a dark black pencil

the all seeing eye in a pyramid

who makes those drawing .. damn people
dont they dont its lucifer eye in there

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Tinky Winky teletubby has a triangle on his forehead.

Is he part of the illuminati? Is it the mark of the beast?

AA & NA have a triangle for there logo.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Is it on the body, or on a part?
If its on a part, what part?
What type of car is it?

There are thousands of companies that make aftermarket parts for cars, and even on new cars you have companies that make individual parts that are cheaper for the automaker to buy then produce themselves.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

You know what. This Pics or it didn't happen crap is just that. This website is supposed to be dedicated to unearthing the truth. What ever the truth may be. Yet most of the people who come out on this site get bombarded with ridicule and practically violently rude treatment. Most post that I have read are people trying to get others to give there opinion on something that happened to them. Most of them are only trying to get help with something they can't understand or figure out without help. Why in the name of Heaven and Earth do we feel that if they don't have a pic or something that they have to be lying/ Trolling. Some of you people make me sick. Do you know how many people actually think of a camera first thing when they see something they can't explain. Not many. Most people's first thought is the safety of themselves and the family or people around them. The quote (Pics or it didn't happen) should be banned from the site because if someone who really is trying to tell the truth they are not going to because of the constant brutal and violently rude behavior of the ones commenting on the site. Don't you realize that this constant and sometimes uncalled for treatment is going to stop any true whistle blowers from even saying a word and the truth about things is never going to come out. Some of the people on this site are just as guilty of the ridicule the truth program as the ones that are trying to keep the truth away from the people in the first place and it makes me sick to see such violent stupidity and closed mindedness and you should all be ashamed of yourselves for it. Do you want to know the truth or not people. What the F%$#

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Pics would add a healthy substanance to the thread. (especially with this topic)

We don't know the type of vehicle,color,year, NOTHING!

Kinda hard to help you & your buddy solve the mystery without showing
Us what your talking about. Post a picture (not hard or absurd for that request)

We're on your side, just help us help you

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

Thank you for that. Yes pics would help but it is just that pics or it didn't happen seems to be the go to answer for everyone no matter what they are trying to say or ask about. it has been over used and if it doesn't stop it is going to cause the people really trying to let us know something amazing to steer clear of ATS. That would defeat and negate the purpose that the ATS site was established for and makes us just as guilty as TPTB in there attempt to lie and use subterfuge and ridicule to stop people from telling what has happened to them. We are all in this together and no matter what happens this will be the case. We have to work together and telling someone that just cause they don't have pics they are full of it is sad and a truly sickening tactic that TPTB has had in place for years. We have to fix this or ATS is truly going to become a joke.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFObuilder1

Thank you for that. Yes pics would help but it is just that pics or it didn't happen seems to be the go to answer for everyone no matter what they are trying to say or ask about. it has been over used and if it doesn't stop it is going to cause the people really trying to let us know something amazing to steer clear of ATS. That would defeat and negate the purpose that the ATS site was established for and makes us just as guilty as TPTB in there attempt to lie and use subterfuge and ridicule to stop people from telling what has happened to them. We are all in this together and no matter what happens this will be the case. We have to work together and telling someone that just cause they don't have pics they are full of it is sad and a truly sickening tactic that TPTB has had in place for years. We have to fix this or ATS is truly going to become a joke.

I totally know what your saying. I had a thread asking what an image in my pic was and it turned into madness.
I took more pics that wasn't enough for a certain member than I went back and took video footage.
Defcon5 (mod) helped a lot. Thanks!

So yeah, even when you post pics, it's still not enough for some.

In your case, pics really are necessary for further assistants.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by UFObuilder1

You are right on this one, pics or it did not happen is so much biased, it almost makes me laugh. I understand your word brother and it is appreciated for what it really is. I also am used to this kind of comments, the sad part is it does not bring anything to the important content it could have but anyways ...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

I will get a picture soon for you to see what it is exactly.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre

What is the car make?

The car make is not so important, I will keep to myself this detail for a reason of privacy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thruthseek3r

Originally posted by TechVampyre

What is the car make?

The car make is not so important, I will keep to myself this detail for a reason of privacy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Last time i was in Walmart taking a ... in the bathroom
the toilet paper distributor beside me had a odd drawing made by a dark black pencil

the all seeing eye in a pyramid

who makes those drawing .. damn people
dont they dont its lucifer eye in there

It wasnt me I swear! On a stack of Bibles!! If I do write something on a wall its usually AboveTopSecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join