It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Checkpoints in One Morning?! Welcome to the Police State!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Would you know if a police state was in effect?
How would you know?
What would you do?
Even if a person saw a "nwo" coming,could a person try to leave?
Here's a look a the "new" America.

Creppy times!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yeah why are all these checkpoints showing up here too

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What would of been helpful if he stated his location of these checkpoints. He's probably on the wanted list for his preaching videos, probably thinks he's a cult leader, or his impeachment video of Obama.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Black_Fox

Should have avoided the emotional rhetoric methinks. However i would like to know what highway or road this occured on and in what state. It's sick that someone who is CLEARLY a us citizen who has a great grasp and decidedly "american" accent is getting stopped by the Bubbas. Even if he was brown skinned and had a nepalese accent it would be ridiculous and wrong. Even more so when there are less physical descriptors that would give them reason to think that he MIGHT be an illegal or terrorist or whatever this years Boogeyman is.

Semper Tyrannus.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This guy is a true American!! I hope I never come across a checkpoint but if I do this guy has giving me strength. God Bless him and FREEEEEDOM!!!!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
next time wear a turban.

i learned something here, i didnt know that you could refuse a checkpoint. thats cool.
he could of been a bit more respectful to the cops though.
edit on 10-7-2012 by lonewolf10 because: jdhjhj

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
next time wear a turban.

he could of been a bit more respectful to the cops.

Yes,he should have,IF,there had been a valid reason to have stopped him.
This isnt bow to the masters and kiss their Rumps.
For now this is still America.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

...even if he had videos condemning the republicans and george bush and was running around giving Dawkins style lectures quoting Veritas it would still be WRONG. The people you consider crazy (and i think the guy is a little nutso too mind you) are still human beings that have god-given rights. Look at them as Natural rights if you are a non-believer in spirituality or religion. Constitutionalism is for all who value freedom ,regardless of sex,race,creed, religion , Belief, Non-Belief or origin.

I am a christian, but i think you have the basic right to disagree with me without fear of physical or financial harm and i will gladly die for your right to do so.

" I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it," The old quote goes.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This guy is an activist for illegal aliens. He goes looking for trouble at Border Patrol check points. He has a point though that Border Patrol should not have checkpoints 100 miles away from the border.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Not long now until they start asking for "papers" and arresting/shooting you on the spot for failing to produce.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Sooooooo if I get stopped at a checkpoint, all I have to do is say is "No, I want to go on my way" over and over and they cant do anything about it?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
this proves that your freedoms aren't being taken away, the majority of citizens are giving them away.

this guy didn't and he went on his way.

it also shows that no matter how much they try to deceive you and try to make you think they are in control, in the end they have to abide by the constitution.

if you don't see them, there are people still fighting for your freedoms and making sure it is upheld.

they let him go because he passed the test and proved he was american by his actions.

edit on 10-7-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well done to this man....he has the right to refuse...there is no reasonable suspicion here he has done anything wrong...you have the right to question authority....He does not have to be polite...he was straight forward....he was not abusive....his freedoms are being stepped on...and his time is just as valuable as the next person....also he save the police and the tax payers money by not wasting the time of the police to do a useless time consuming investigation to show he was American.....it is obvious the check points were in America is it not....The more people succumb to this kind of harassment the more you will come to just accept it....stand up for your rights...but i will add...if he was not Caucasian with a strong American accent... I Would venture a guess.it would not have ended so well.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by plube/
Well done to this man....he has the right to refuse...there is no reasonable suspicion here he has done anything wrong...you have the right to question authority....He does not have to be polite...he was straight forward....he was not abusive....his freedoms are being stepped on...and his time is just as valuable as the next person....also he save the police and the tax payers money by not wasting the time of the police to do a useless time consuming investigation to show he was American.....it is obvious the check points were in America is it not....The more people succumb to this kind of harassment the more you will come to just accept it....stand up for your rights...but i will add...if he was not Caucasian with a strong American accent... I Would venture a guess.it would not have ended so well.

two thumbs up and star for you plube!!! while we don't know where/when this took place, if it was in America, it doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
this guys stance on rights might be something to be admired but he is also a maniac. here he is preaching against gay people. it is pretty graphic in its language: www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by theconspirator
Sooooooo if I get stopped at a checkpoint, all I have to do is say is "No, I want to go on my way" over and over and they cant do anything about it?

doesnt work that way,
the trick is to not comply with any orders
once you do ANYTHING
like lowering the volume on your radio because they asked you to "as a favor"
you are Under Compliance and Bound by Contract, so to speak
in law words have totally different meAnings, you see, so when a cop or a judge says "do you understand?"
and you [ignorantly] say "yes, i understand" or variations thereof such as "yes", "yeah" or "i do"
they've got ya by the unmentionables!

just like at a wedding!!!!!

because you acknowledged your Standing as being Beneath theirs

look up freeman movement for more details
not one myself, being an invisibilist, so i only know the gist

hope i was of some small assistance
edit on 10-7-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit and comment

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Yetichi

I remember this guy now. He was also beat up by Border Agents at a a check point a few years ago for refusing to comply.

His anti- gay rants are nutty you are correct, but that does not take away from the issue here or his standing up to check- point tyranny. It just makes him a assinine bigot who happens to get it right in terms of illegal check points.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

yeah it is really weird liking one stance someone takes but then seeing such a horrible side of them. i guess when you really think about it that can be the case for many people in the spotlight.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yetichi
reply to post by crawdad1914

yeah it is really weird liking one stance someone takes but then seeing such a horrible side of them. i guess when you really think about it that can be the case for many people in the spotlight.

He kind of hurts his credibility a tad by being such a douche bag bigot, but still the guy has got balls, and in my view on this one issue (CHECKPOINTS) he gets it right.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the only thing i thought of was the whole drivers license issue. do you only have to give your drivers license if you are pulled over for a driving infraction? is this being a checkpoint the reason he does not have to give his license?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join