It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Zionists a threat to Christianity and the western way of life

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Jewish extremists spray anti-Christian graffiti at the Narkis Street Baptist church in Jerusalem.
2012/02/20

The police spokesman Mickey Rosenfeld said Monday February 20 that the vandals desecrated the church and slashed tires of three cars nearby, with 2 of them that belong to Jewish neighbors that were allowed to park inside the church parting.

The Words “price tag” was also scrawled on the church property. It's a reference to a practice of Jewish extremists who lash out against the Israeli government for actions against settlers in the West Bank.

Other graffiti included “we will crucify you” and curses for Jesus and “death for Christianity”.

This church was built by Southern Baptists in 1923 and has been burned by arsons twice. It reflects a general feeling of increasing violence against minorities and lack of tolerance in Israel.

www.baptist.org.il...

Death of Christianity

We will crucify you

Remove the unclean from your midst

Death for Crusaders

from the verse: "Nor shall you bring an abomination into your house, lest you be doomed to destruction like it. You shall utterly detest it and utterly abhor it, for it is an accursed thing"

Death for Christianity

Zionist believe Christians are an 'abomination' when the majority of Christians work very hard for the zionist cause and even sacrifice their young for zionist wars in the Middle East.

Is a disastrous betrayal awaiting the West? Zionist Jews call Jesus "son of a whore".

The Jesus "son of a whore" video

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Are Zionists a threat to Christianity and the western way of life

Extremists are a threat.

Period.

Doesn't matter from whence they hail...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Are Christians a threat to Zionists and THEIR way of life?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Are Christians a threat to Zionists and THEIR way of life?

No.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
don't fall for the bait.

paint can be removed.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Most of them are across the ocean. If we're not a threat to them, how are they a threat to us? Since when have we let ANYTHING derail our way of life?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
LadySkadi is correct on this one. People who hold extremist views in ANYTHING can be a threat to everyone/everything outside of their scope of belief. Regular folks hold views and may wish more people felt like they did, but they continue living everyday being ok with the fact that they do not.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Most of them are across the ocean. If we're not a threat to them, how are they a threat to us? Since when have we let ANYTHING derail our way of life?

Do you have Israeli spies in your country? Perhaps the most powerful lobby in your country is zionist; it is in the UK. Maybe you enjoy zionist Jews in the highest levels of your government working in the interest of Israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No kidding?

Hate graffiti represents entire groups now?

I had no idea the graffiti of ignorant people represented the opinions of every other member of their belief system.

I suppose we should brace for one million incoming threads in which people will photograph every stupid statement some ignoramus paints on a wall? You know... since they represent everyone and all...

Kinda funny I guess... I look at that and say to myself "someone should arrest the idiots who wrote that, hopefully they have cameras there."

Others look at that and say "Hey! An opportunity to use hate to bring more hate!" Brilliant.

By the way, it might be helpful to know that "Zionists" and Jews are not the only people in Israel who speak Hebrew.

When I was there I made it my business to see as much of the Holy Land as possible which included staying in areas owned/controlled by members of all of the "Big Three" faiths including the Jerusalem Baptist Church and an inn located in an Arab village in the north... and well, wouldn't you know it... they all spoke/wrote a fluent Hebrew.

You don't know who wrote this or why do you? You don't know that their vile hateful statements represent the views of anyone but themselves do you?

And yet Zionists are a threat?

The only threat I see is people trying to spread hate and those who hop right on board with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

edit on 7/10/2012 by Klassified because: Nevermind. Out of context.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
A statement of fact IS there is no threat to christianity. Seriously fellow christians. Who can stand against God??

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't get why Christians have tingly feelings for Jews. The God of the OT is definitely not the same being as Jesus. And even if they were.. Jews aren't Christian so why give them special treatment?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yes zionists are a threat to the western way of life.

If you talk about how you don't like a foreign government controlling your country by way of one of the most powerful lobbies, you are all of the sudden filled with hate and are harboring anti-semitism in your heart.

its pretty funny.

As far as christianity, jews and christians have never gotten along. Jews do not like christians but they need them cause without them they'd really have no support.

Its illegal to try to convert a jewish person to christianity in israel.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
An odd suggestion, since the Zionists have established the only Western state in the Middle East. If they were a threat to the Western way of life, I'd expect to see them promulgating profoundly un-Western norms in Western societies, which I don't.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
An odd suggestion, since the Zionists have established the only Western state in the Middle East. If they were a threat to the Western way of life, I'd expect to see them promulgating profoundly un-Western norms in Western societies, which I don't.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
When looking into who really done 9/11, Zionists and Non-conservatives are the two main groups high on the suspect list. Anyone involved in such underhanded and deceitful tactics are a threat to life in general.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Jesus was Jewish

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
lol hardly

Christianity would not exist if it was not for the Jews. Christians who hate Jews are retarded

all religions in many ways are retarded they are a cancer of the earth.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I don't get why Christians have tingly feelings for Jews.

Because of wrong interpretations of certain biblical verses, that has led them to conclude that Jews are "chosen".

These pro-zionist Christians, believe the modern day state of Israel, is in fact, the restored biblical Israel... and that its establishment has prophetic significance. Which is why these Christians adore the very people who insult the central figure of their religion.

Even though the people who sprayed the graffiti are probably random hooligans, the reality is that Jews are the only religious group that outright insults and mocks Jesus and his mother. Yet, they enjoy the support of a large number of Christians who also hold a belief that the Jesus mocking Jews are the "good guys", who will suddenly accept Jesus when he returns.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Teenagers doing graffiti and slashing tyres, that's all this seems like. Quite a common thing for them to express their views this way throughout the western world.

This has the potential to turn into a 'everyone hates the Jews' thread, with some Iranian propaganda thrown in for good measure.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join