It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Types...?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Yes, it does matter if the species is intelligent. There is a vast difference between killing an animal for food in order to survive and exploiting a humanoid civilization.

You forget, that we are animals to the aliens, not intelligent species of any lifeform. This is nature. People are experimenting on rats and monkeys to explore the science, aliens do the same on humans. No difference. These aliens are intelligent, and they want to know more.

You are making a sweeping statement about all of humanity which simply is not accurate. As I stated before, I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of people in this forum do not conduct medical experiments on any living creature. Don't lump us all into the spiritually retarded mindset. It simply is not true.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
Yes, it does matter if the species is intelligent. There is a vast difference between killing an animal for food in order to survive and exploiting a humanoid civilization.

You forget, that we are animals to the aliens, not intelligent species of any lifeform. This is nature. People are experimenting on rats and monkeys to explore the science, aliens do the same on humans. No difference. These aliens are intelligent, and they want to know more.

I don't think they care much about how human bodies work.it's 50 years since they are supposed to be abducting people,if that is true and they are so intelligent,then they should know it all and not need to abduct us anymore.

That's a good point.

The Greys do not need to abduct any of us to learn how our bodies work. They are abducting us for other selfish reasons, like a long-term breeding program.

[edit on 17-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
You are making a sweeping statement about all of humanity which simply is not accurate. As I stated before, I'd be willing to bet that the vast majority of people in this forum do not conduct medical experiments on any living creature. Don't lump us all into the spiritually retarded mindset. It simply is not true.

You are thinking the way ATSers think, I try to think the way aliens do. It seems to be sick, but whatever the aliens do to us, is very cruel. They are not doing it for fun (which rules out the possibility that they aren't intelligent), they are doing it because they are interested in how the human body/mind works. We do the same with rats, perhaps ATSers dont, but humans do.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
I don't think they care much about how human bodies work.it's 50 years since they are supposed to be abducting people,if that is true and they are so intelligent,then they should know it all and not need to abduct us anymore.

Yep, that is right. But we don't know what else they want, it is clear that abductions are being carried out in more organized manner. It is even more suspicious, that we don't hear much of abductees.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I feel that the government gives the aliens the right to abduct people in exchange for technology or something.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

You are thinking the way ATSers think, I try to think the way aliens do. It seems to be sick, but whatever the aliens do to us, is very cruel. They are not doing it for fun (which rules out the possibility that they aren't intelligent), they are doing it because they are interested in how the human body/mind works. We do the same with rats, perhaps ATSers dont, but humans do.

I would not rate all aliens to be spiritually retarded. Just the Zetan-Greys, the Preying Mantis types and the Reptilians.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yasuhiko23
I feel that the government gives the aliens the right to abduct people in exchange for technology or something.

True. This is corroborated by some abductee reports of having been taken to underground facilities and seeing uniformed US soldiers working alongside the Greys.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If, at this point, you do not know the answer to that question, then it makes no difference what I state.

Nice dodge.

The implication was there and many have used the moral scapegoat that since the Greys kidnap people and use them as laboratory animals, then it must be okay for us to imitate them. This of course is ridiculous.

Never heard anyone say that before.

Moral relativism, which is what you, New Agers and others espouse, is a clever rationale for not taking responsibility for one's actions. After all, if all truth and morality is relative, then we can never be held accountable for anything that we do.

However, nothing can be further from the truth.

Near death experience research points to the idea that we are all held accountable for our actions and even our thoughts and intentions. That morality and truth are not relative at all, but absolute. The more spiritual people are, the clearer their perspective of what is right and what is wrong.

So it isn't a matter of rationalizing morality to serve one's purpose; it is a matter of growing spiritually through service to others and striving to live by The Golden Rule in order to have a clear moral compass with which to conduct our lives.

Near death research? Thats gotta be the funniest thing I've heard all week. Near death experiences arent supernatural, ever wonder why people in different cultures see different things? Its just your brain shutting down. And you're assuming way too much about my beliefs. Moral relevtism, is just me being honest with myself and realizing that morals are a sociological process which has always and will be changing. And the more spiritual people are, the more they THINK they know whats right and wrong. Im not twisting morals to serve my own purpose, im here to learn, not throw my hands up in the air when I dont understand something. Deja-vu? Must be my past incarnations! Sleep-paralysis? No! demons from another dimension taunting me! Near death experiences? What? the brain shutting down, different for people in other cultures? No way! It must be God! See what I just did? I assumed what too much about you, too. Its fun.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I would not rate all aliens to be spiritually retarded. Just the Zetan-Greys, the Preying Mantis types and the Reptilians.

This is only a theory... this alien empire is not supposed to exist, it's only the creation of human thinking. The Grey-human trade relationship does exist, no doubt. But what for?!

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   

This is only a theory... this alien empire is not supposed to exist, it's only the creation of human thinking. The Grey-human trade relationship does exist, no doubt. But what for?!

That all depends on one's definition of "empire." If it is defined as one more more races that exploit lesser advanced people, then yes, the Zetans indeed have an empire as they are exploiting many people here.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Alec, while I diagree with, in some cases laugh at, a lot of things Paul Richards says. I have to agree that there can be no such as thing as "moral relativism" this is a philosophical construct. In my own mind, there is no right or wrong, because that is making judgement, but there can be light and dark, the social equivalents of good and evil. We are here to experience and to learn. If we won't make mistakes, how will we learn? This is the role of evil in our society.

So in a sense, you have spiritual leeway to do anything you want, fortunately the universe is not so chaotic, it has laws, one such law is karma: cause and effect and for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. We all strive for one thing in life, and we all achieve it in our own ways, that is to attain happiness. We attain happiness by becoming a centre for positivity, and we flourish, When we become negative, we become a centre for negativity, and we stagnate or erode.

Anger, ego and hate are negative forces, not because of the socio-political theories or because of religious commandments, but because they are destructive to ones conciousness, to one's being. They breed negativity within, and that manifests as negative actions and depressions.

The effect here, and the equal and opposite reaction is: You begin to develop emotional and personality disorders. You become depressed. Yet, what you manifest interally, will also manifest outwardly, you're entire subjective reality of the universe will adjust to your state within.

So it makes logical sense for you to do good things, so you can be happy. This is why morals are called "right" because they are right for you. However, as I said, you have free will to commit any action you want, but some of these actions are "wrong for you"

You are constantly judging yourself throughout life for your actions, except you constantly evade yourself, distract yourself with things. At the time of death, as Paul said, you will judge yourself again, but this time there is nowhere to run to. There is no God, or spiritual council that is going to judge you, you will judge yourself, your entire life will flash by you. This is judgement day for you.

If you commited wrong actions all your life, because of beliefs in theories like moral relativism, then your own judgement will be harsh, painful, horrific. You will have such regrets, feel your entire life was a waste. Do you want that?

Such a socio-political philosophy like moral relativism is neither good for you, or for society. If there were no universal "right" or "wrongs" there would be incessant pandamonium. Ask yourself this, if someone ties you up, murders your family in front of you, and the laughs at you. Are you going to say "it's all relative" a sense of morals, ethics and spirituality is already built into us. Irrespective of which society we incarnate in, and which philosophy we are taught, we will always have the same sense of moral, ethical and spiritual laws.

If that were not the case, then social revolutions would never have happend. Moral relativism sounds very good in theory, but practically, it's a recipe for disaster.

[edit on 18-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

That all depends on one's definition of "empire." If it is defined as one more more races that exploit lesser advanced people, then yes, the Zetans indeed have an empire as they are exploiting many people here.

I don't believe, that there is any empire among the aliens. At least, the Reptilians didn't tell me anything about that...

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Hey you guys....
What do you think about the good benevolent aliens who are really loving and wants to save us from the greys, like many people channel some good aliens from the galactic federation ( it's Asthar I think) do these exist or it's just to give us faith...or total disinfo to control us....

I hope they exist...they always talk about love and no fear of death and that we are part of god and that they will save us from enslavement!!!

I'm just curious, I really want to be saved from the world as it is

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I say if one of the ATS members ever get kidnapped, Freaking stab one of the greys and show them a beat down Tyler Durden style.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
quote: Originally posted by Vertu
quote: Originally posted by FoxStriker
Masses are harder to manipulate because they do not ask for definite proof.

Intellectuals are easier because you can use their own skills against them. Its that easy, I don't claim not to have been manipulated with but I have seen the outcome.

You would have thought it would be the opposite.

You are wrong about that... masses are easy to manipulate, intellectuals are harder. Personally, I couldn't turn the skills of intellectuals against them, I'd rather turn their intensions against them, if I had to. That works on most people, and it doesn't require you to be an intellectual.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
paul_richards:

Right on Vertu.

This is evidenced by the fact that whenever a communist or fascist regime (which are both totalitarian forms of government -- the extreme left and the extreme right respectively) takes over, one of the first things they do is line up all the intellectuals in the country and shoot them.

It is also not so easy to turn the intentions of intellectuals against them. In essence, what we are talking about is intellectual manipulation against intellectuals. That is very difficult to accomplish.

One of the first things that Adolph Hitler did when he came to power was to have all the intellectuals that opposed him politically hunted down and killed. The remaining, ignorant masses under the Nazis were far easier to manipulate, program and control.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So for the long wait on the responce, but in case you guys are still hear.

You guys are prime examples of how this system works. Your ego is your greatest adversary as is your intellectual sense to question things. Right now there is such a system in place.

Although you say masses are easier to control, which is true to an extent. You don't understand how the mind of the so called ignorant work. I works by first believing in what ever cause they did believe in, but you will see that the masses are actually more able to complain about how life is and try to act in intellectual manner.

While the intellectual is most of the time the first to fall, when you convince one, then, you have two then four. If an intellectual considers this to be fact, most will never question it again. For them it is solid proof.

YOU TWO answered your own question. Your own supposite knowledge of the past and from your own intellectual understanding doesn't allow you to see the truth.

It is that same attitude that usually condem the masses to be manipulated, because a group of intellectuals where manipulated.

Vertu and Paul_Richard, you don't see the masses having debates over subjects on the street, you guys should know this. It always lies on a few to watch out for the many.

The problem starts from the intellectuals and trickles down to masses.

Our entire system is based on this.

The world that is today is no longer the evil world of yesterday, I still think to this day that websites like this are used to convey the voice of the self proclaimed intellectual to others rather to confuse than to actually. We think we are fighting a great victory by questioning what is going on outside, but in reality your bitting yourself in the @ss by not seeing the truth.

YOU ARE THOUGHT TO THINK THIS WAY IN INSTITUTIONS THAT ARE DESIGN FOR YOU TO THINK THAT WAY.

THE PROBLEM THAT YOU WILL REALIZE IS THAT YOU NEVER QUESTION THE TRUE FOUNDATION OF WHERE YOU GOT THIS GREAT REVOLATION OR UNDERSTANDING

[edit on 1/19/2005 by FoxStriker]

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I am a red head, I belong to the red hair race.............lol
We fly machines that are not like the greys, or those other little weird vehicles, they are outdated to our standard. The cigars are the dirty little lizards ships, we perfer to fly CG-U11's.............lol (Seagulls)...........lol

I have no idea who flys what from these species.
I do recall someone who claims to have knowlege of such things when I first started looking over ATS. It was in a forum and the call sign was Earthsister I believe. I have not come across her since, she acts like she knew all about those kind of things. I can not say if it is true or not if she does have the knowledge.

posted on Jan, 22 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
found this list, think it might have been a link from another thread,
it describes a number of other races.

www.galacticdiplomacy.com...

have barely skimmed through it all as i only found it a this morning.
so does anyone know anything about galactic diplomacy?

cheers
armorris

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join