It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Types...?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
In addition to my UFO research, I've also been researching different types of aliens.

I was quite aware of the types: The different types of greys, and the reptillians. I have a few questions.

I was unaware that aliens HAVE crossbreeded, and/or put abductees back on the earth this way. I learned this from this site: UFO CASEFILES

Another question.

The aliens, the greys serve the reptillians. And, they are all considered to be hostile. But, how do we know where they come from? I read that they are from the orian star system. o.0

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yasuhiko23

The aliens, the greys serve the reptillians. And, they are all considered to be hostile. But, how do we know where they come from?

No way to know for sure where they come from. No way to know for sure who serves who either. Unless you've had some intense personal experiences validating the information you found on the site you linked, I would suggest checking out a few more (and more reliable) sources.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
to classify the aliens and their crafts, the most important thing is to take a record of them using a (video)camera. Simply, because whatever you see, may not be the reality at all, only a camouflage image generated by them or their craft. It is done using brain waves, so you see what they want you to see, as long as you are nearby.

Anyway, I believe, not all of those species located on Earth are hostile, but some definately are. If there are protective creatures here, they may chase away the hostile ones.

What would the hostile aliens want at all? They can find just anything they want, elsewhere. It doesn't take them any effort to mine out the Pluto, or the Jupiter... or other planets. They could have already bred their own slaver human race when we were apes, so it is not necassary to be interested in our body.

So what harm might those hostile creatures do to us? Perhaps, they can tamper with the mind of some people, even in a manner to make them fly aeroplanes into buildings, or to terrorize the entire human race. Why is that good for them? They can analize the result of those events, how humans behave under such circumstances, and with that they can expand their knowledge about us. . . . now this is very hostile!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Maybe but it comes back to the age old question, as a race they may be un hostile (does that make sense?) , but there just maybe a few amongst them that are hostile. It is the same with humanity, by nature some of us are hostile, that is just the way the universe is.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
By the by, speaking of Reptillians, does anybody know of some sites or documents that refer to a sighting or encounter?

And, yah. They could do anything. I have a lot of theories, and one may be that its possible, they are us in the future(I know, not really my theory, its just what I think), and something else I think is, we may be the result of some sort of cross breed. Maybe they were here first.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
lol,that site is a heap of *****

altough greys may exist how do they know all that about them?

a rigidly defined social structure that holds science and "conquering worlds" to be the prime movers

They have evolved beyond the need for reproductive systems or digestive systems and reproduce by cloning. Their genetics are partly based on insectoidal genetics

They are carnivorous in regard to humans. There is supposedly a "driven" planetoid or asteroid inhabited by 30 million of these lizard-folk that is to enter our solar system in the mid 90's if the present schedule is kept

very funny

I can go on and on about those descriptions
How do they know? seems like someone just invented that

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Actually, nothing about the Aliens' motives are for sure yet.

I've heard several conflicting reports about the 6' greys, and the 3' greys.

The 6' greys are supposedly a peaceful, independent race, who wish to help us gain enlightenment, whereas the 3' greys are the ones that are servants, to either the 6' greys or the Reptilians. (I can never get a straight answer as to which, though.) As for my personal favorite race of aliens, the Nordics...

I rather think that these are the time-travellers. IF, and that's a big IF time travel is possible, I'd like to think that these are the ones that are our future selves coming back to see their history.

Lets see...what other races are there....

we've got the

6' greys,
3' greys,
Reptilians,
Nordics,

Is that all of them?

Let me know, and tell me what you think.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Talking about Reptilians?

Well, it is definately very disturbing, to imagine those cold blooded man-eaters being friendly to us, who actually prey on raw flesh, and are compared to crocodiles...

But thinking that the Earth could be theirs, they may well care about it and its contents even more than those greys would, who came out of nowhere.

Still, people say that the greys are definately friendly, simply because they may be more human, and because they share their technology with us.

But what's the greatest Question?: What price do they ask for all that???!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The aliens, the greys serve the reptillians. And, they are all considered to be hostile. But, how do we know where they come from? I read that they are from the orian star system. o.0

In addition to the purported Reptilians and Greys who serve under them, you have the Insectians or Prey Mantis types (which may be on the same caste rank as the Reptilians), the Nordics or genetically engineered Homo sapiens (which are reportedly the standing army or security onboard alien spacecraft in protecting the weaker Greys against their Terran prisoners), and the Hybrids which are representative of ongoing genetic experiments with Homo sapiens and the alien races mentioned above. All of these alien types have been reported by abductees.

Their main home base is not in the Orion System but in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, which is a binary star system. Their home world is Zeta IV or Zeta-Prime which is the fourth planet in that system. This awareness has been corroborated by former governmental insiders like Bob Lazar and US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone, the latter of which is currently a member of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project.

But there has also been a nongovernmental confirmation of the aliens being Zetan:

During the now well-known Grey-alien abduction case of Betty and Barney Hill in 1961, Betty was shown a star map of the kidnapper's solar system while she and her husband were held hostage on board the alien spacecraft. She asked one of her alien abductors where Earth was on that map and a Grey responded by saying that that was the point: that they did not want them to know where Earth was in reference to their home system. After the abduction experience, the Hills underwent hypnotic regression therapy and from memory, Betty drew the star map that she was shown. Then in 1966, a brilliant physicist and teacher by the name of Marjorie Fish, examined the Hill map and correlated it with the latest astronomical discoveries. Ms. Fish's brilliant astronomical work pinpointed the alien's home system to be the Zeta 2 Reticuli System, some thirty-seven light years away.

Regarding motives, Dr. David Jacobs has some very interesting findings which point to a long-term, self-serving agenda of Homo sapien breeding. But this is only one of the many vile acts they commit against many people here. There are reports of dissection, using a person's glandular extracts as vitamin supplementation, and using people for various kinds of medical experiments.

[edit on 8-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I don't agree with that any aliens serve any other aliens. They are individual species, and they don't rely on each other.

More likely that the primitive ones are respectful to the strong, dominant species, as it is natural among humans.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   

By the by, speaking of Reptillians, does anybody know of some sites or documents that refer to a sighting or encounter?

eaglenet.enochgraphics.com...

www.greatdreams.com...

Check this out! The dulce Book, read it and tell me what you think...seems that there is a base in New-Mexico (on of the bases oin the underground cavern)

I've done so much searching on the reptiles...If they do not exist, well...I've lost my time hehehe

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iridium
I don't agree with that any aliens serve any other aliens. They are individual species, and they don't rely on each other.

I wouldn't make that assumption with these groups of aliens, as they are reported to generally work together in using many of us for medical experiments, breeding, slavery, etc.

In accordance to Zecharia Sitchin's archeological findings in deciphering ancient Sumerian and Akkadian clay tablets, the original aliens that came to this planet hundreds of thousands of years ago and mixed their DNA with the hominids in order to come up with a Homo sapien slave race to work the mines -- who the Sumerians called the Anunnaki -- were Reptilian, not Grey. The Grey race likely came about later on.

If the Reptilians were responsible for creating a slave race of Homo sapiens to work the mines, which many believe, then it is not much of a stretch to consider them coming up with another race to serve them in controlling us. That later humanoid group being the Greys.

More likely that the primitive ones are respectful to the strong, dominant species, as it is natural among humans.

The dominant species is not the one that is the physically strongest, it is the one that has the most advanced technology and a comparatively greater industrial base for the manufacture of that technology.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Bonjour Amelia,

Originally posted by Amelia
...seems that there is a base in New-Mexico (on of the bases oin the underground cavern)

According to (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone, there are probably twelve or fewer full-scale operational Zetan-alien bases around the world.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If the forum will allow, I can add a number of beings in the Universe
that are visiting this planet. There are a lot more than the typical
Greys, Insectoids, Nordics etc. I will add just a few on this thread tonight
so as not to hog the topic. Being a new boy on the block, I don't want to
act like I am trying to take over the conversation, so please be patient
with me. I will add more as time warrants, and if interest prevails.

1. Andromedan Star Nations. These were accepted in the Galactic
Federation 3.5 million years ago. They come from the Constellation
of Adromeda. This area extends from 150 to 4,000 light years from
Earth. They are humanoid in appearance, and range from "Nordic" to
"Mediterranean" in other words pale skin, blue eyes, blonde hair to
dark brown hair, gray to brown eyes, and tanned looking skin. Their
height is from 5 feet 7 inches to almost 7 feet tall. They are masters of
scientific endeavor. The hands and feet are delicate in appearance
with long fingers and toes.

2. The Arcturian Confederation. Accepted into the Confederation
3.75 million years ago. The star Arcturus is in the Constellation of
Bootes. Distance is around 36 light years from Earth. Their skin is a
vanilla shade to dark brown in color. Their height is from 7 to almost
8 feet. They are noted for their mastery of time, and their exceptional
abilities in science and philosopohy. Their hands have 4 fingers, and their
bodies are very muscular.

3. Bellatricians, Star Nation of Bellatrix. Former member of League of
Orion. Accepted into Confederation only around 9 years ago. Distance
from Earth 112 light years. The major species is Dinoid-Reptoid. They
migrated from Constellation of Sagittarius about 25 million years ago.
Their skin is very scaly and they appear to be very bony, with large red
or dull yellow eyes. Mouth has thin lips such as the greys. Ears are
non-existent. Their height is from 8.5 feet to 10.25 feet. They are noted
for their great diplomatic and leadership skills. They have been in charge
of all the former Alliance's forces for this sector of the Milky Way for the
past 6 million years. They have thin hands with 6 long, clawed fingers.

I can also provide descriptions of the types of craft they traverse
the vast areas of space in.
I will add a lot more if interest is there. Thanks for reading.

ZOOMER

[edit on 8-10-2004 by ZOOMER]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

In addition to my UFO research, I've also been researching different types of aliens.

I was quite aware of the types: The different types of greys, and the reptillians. I have a few questions.

I was unaware that aliens HAVE crossbreeded, and/or put abductees back on the earth this way. I learned this from this site: UFO CASEFILES

Another question.

Well we'll never know until we get DISCLOSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZOOMER
If the forum will allow, I can add a number of beings in the Universe
that are visiting this planet. There are a lot more than the typical
Greys, Insectoids, Nordics etc. I will add just a few on this thread tonight
so as not to hog the topic. Being a new boy on the block, I don't want to
act like I am trying to take over the conversation, so please be patient
with me. I will add more as time warrants, and if interest prevails.

I can also provide descriptions of the types of craft they traverse
the vast areas of space in.
I will add a lot more if interest is there. Thanks for reading.

ZOOMER

[edit on 8-10-2004 by ZOOMER]

Due to the nature that you gave specific names and dates I would, indeed, be most interested in a follow-up. Preferebly hyperlinks to the source of your information.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
I wouldn't make that assumption with these groups of aliens, as they are reported to generally work together in using many of us for medical experiments, breeding, slavery, etc.

The dominant species is not the one that is the physically strongest, it is the one that has the most advanced technology and a comparatively greater industrial base for the manufacture of that technology.

You are talkinga bout the "Men In Black", those tall white guys who can't bear the sunshine... those are thought to be the creator of the slaver human race, and they are not reptiles. They are humanoids...

Do you remenber this?
""26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.""

It is more likely that there was a creation, and if those reptiles created us, then probably we would look like reptiles...

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Still, it is interesting to me, that the Greys are supposed to be the most friendly creatures on Earth to us, and I wonder, why is that? Perhaps, because they are in close relationship with the humans, but the question remains unanswered: what do they want???!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

You are talking about the "Men In Black", those tall white guys who can't bear the sunshine... those are thought to be the creator of the slaver human race, and they are not reptiles. They are humanoids...

Do you remember this?
""26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.""

The original "Men in Black" are Homo sapiens and Hybrids, possibly also Nordics, who are sent here to retrieve sensitive material from Zetan-alien crash sites. These are the ones who often speak as if they have memorized a speech, try to chew cigars when offered, try to drink Jell-O when offered, drive around in cars that look and even smell new, and often look like they just walked out of a tailor shop -- whereby even the soles of their shoes are not dirty. But the Greys were not created by these; the Greys are their superiors and the Reptilians are the overlords of the Greys.

It is more likely that there was a creation, and if those reptiles created us, then probably we would look like reptiles...

That is not an assumption that I would make and certainly not true in our case. They have identified 223 alien genes in Homo sapien DNA. Apparently just because we have Zetan-alien genes inside us does not automatically mean that we have to look Reptilian. Last I checked, I didn't have scales and a tail and I don't think you do either.

Although many people these days definitely have the highly intellectual, spiritually apathetic mindset that is very much in tune with the twisted focus of the Greys and Reptlilians, and would love to officially join their empire, if given the opportunity. It looks like a number of people in our own government are of that mindset -- like the ones in collusion with the Greys in order to get more technology.

Still, it is interesting to me, that the Greys are supposed to be the most friendly creatures on Earth to us, and I wonder, why is that? Perhaps, because they are in close relationship with the humans, but the question remains unanswered: what do they want???!

On the contrary, abductee testimony points to the Greys-aliens to be self-serving and hostile to Homo sapiens. They tend to treat us as laboratory animals and wish to continue to use us and this planet as one big farm, for medical experiments, breeding, slavery, etc. Their agenda is subtly imperialistic and self-serving.

I have yet to come across any physical alien species in my investigations that has visited this world and is benign. If the emperor has no clothes, then he has no clothes. I would like to find benevolent space brothers and sisters in the physical sense but have yet to find any.

Which brings me to the comments of another in this thread:

Originally posted by ZOOMER
There are a lot more than the typical Greys, Insectoids, Nordics etc. I will add just a few on this thread tonight so as not to hog the topic...

I'm afraid that I can't agree with any of this. There is no benign �Galactic Confederation.� It all smacks of alien disinformation and propaganda. What we have is a Space Race Empire that subjugates us covertly and stems from the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

This is not to say that there aren�t benevolent aliens out there in distant systems. The problem is this: you won't find any benign alien races that have interstellar flight capability, as, by definition, the Space Races are all intellectually bent and spiritually indifferent � like the Greys, Insectians and Reptilians.

Greys find it humorous that their Terran (Homo sapien) prisoners cry out to God to save them. This is what John Lear alluded to in the recent ATS interview with him. The Zetans have no God in their theology. Their �God� is Mind, Science and Technology.

Peaceful, benign aliens, who don�t stoop to use other humanoids as laboratory animals and slaves, will only be found in humanoid systems of medieval technology. We have to explore space to find them. They will not find us. The ones that find us are imperialistic and evil, like the Zetans.

In light of this, most researchers are �barking up the wrong tree� in trying to find benevolent souls among high-tech aliens. This constitutes a grave error in judgment. The Space Races are hostile and imperialistic, which is why the Zetans farm this world and many of our people selfishly, as they have been for hundreds of thousands of years � stemming back to when the first Anunnaki-Reptilians came here and jumpstarted Homo sapien life to make a slave race to work the mines.

[edit on 9-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I know that most people posting are speaking hypothetically, but it bothers me and maybe some of you as well, that there is all this chatter about 90 some odd aliens species visiting earth for either good or evil. That there are multiple alien bases like so many Days Inns dotting the globe secretly. That there are these federations of aliens and humans working for things or at war with other aliens and such. There isn't any solid proof that UFOs are aliens and not us fooling with technology. How can we on earth realistically have knowledge of what's going on in and around distant stars. The idea that we are even close to sophisticated enough yet to paticipate in some Galactic Brotherhood is laughable at best. I do believe there is intelligent life out there , but beyond the possibility that ONE alien race has found our speck of a planet, I can't buy all this alien bases and galactic alliances stuff. Where is the logic?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join