It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO Flies Over Moscow 7/7/2012 (Video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

If I had to venture a guess Id have to say its one solid object. Now the origin, nature and type of object is an entirely different question. Its really anyones guess as to what it is, you know?

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

If I had to venture a guess Id have to say its one solid object. Now the origin, nature and type of object is an entirely different question. Its really anyones guess as to what it is, you know?

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Seems like the TR-3B Astra or something similiar.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Strange how when people get the answer they don't want to hear they go on the attack. I've watched this back a couple of times now and I am convinced we are just looking at three china lanterns. They don't hold a rigid formation in the first few seconds. Also a poster said they cant be lanterns because they are a few feet across. How they know this is anybody's guess however china lanterns are often very large and can be several feet long/wide.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I have searched for recent Russian blog posts using "UFO" for a key word and I have found a couple of dozens of posts from people claming to have seen UFOs during the last few days in the Moscow and St. Petersburg area. It seems to start on July 3rd-4th. I have not seen any reports about black triangles though. Most of them are rather vague, mention bright lights or groups of lights, they sound excited but do not go into any details, as many of these posts are short tweets. Still, people have seen something that's for sure.
edit on 11/7/2012 by WideOpenSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I don't see the point in anyone arguing over what's in the video the OP posted. We'll probably never know.

This is a great story btw. Thanks.
reply to post by alumnathe

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevbrownuk
Very interesting video, however i think that this is of earthly origin, simply for a couple of reasons which i know may sound silly but its just my theory.

1) the object is very low - It seems like it may fit the discription of an airblimp with lights fitted so other aircraft can see it.

2) its in Russia, and over Moscow, over a country that is communist and pays high attention to national security. i fail to see how an object with lights on it could evade the military, especially in the countries capital at night.

3) once again back to how low the object is, i dont think an alien craft would need to get that close to one of our cities, we have telescopes and can look onto the surface of the moon so its natural to assume that their capabilities surpass ours. if the UFO is going to fly that low then it may aswel drop anker and just land in the city.

4) The triangle shape, rings more true of stealth than anything else, well our perception of what stealth is

It obviously wasn't very "stealth", being it was caught on film, wouldn't you admit? Moscow has better and more secure "national security" than DC? I seem to remember something happening there a little over a decade ago. Not sure what it was, but not everything is "Chinese lanterns" as some suggest every time one of these films pop up.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Never could figure out why a space ship would need lights at the corners or any where else.

Do they need them to see where they are going -- headlights ?

Do they need them to be seen by other craft in the area -- taillights ?

Why would they leave a light on if they did not want to be seen -- some secret stealth craft ?

If some one could answer these questions, we would be a lot close to figuring out what these things really are.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
IMO, It's that damn triangle
made of Graphene and Aerogel
the Air Force fly's around.

Since it's allegedly a mile across,
I bet the ability to move a light around
on the bottom of the ship isn't too difficult.
Same UFO over and over again.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

oh i know not everything is chinese lanterns, i posted on another thread at 41k feet how i loved that video, i just dont think this one is of extra terrestrial origin

top topics

<< 1   >>

join