It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Triangle UFO Flies Over Moscow 7/7/2012 (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Black triangle UFO flies over Moscow
July 10th, 2012

Heres a new video of a supposed Triangle UFO straight out of Moscow. Apparently there was more then one witness. Check out the video and give the article a read through.

www.examiner.com/article/black-triangle-ufo-flies-over-moscow

A witness recorded a black triangle UFO on video on July 7, 2012. The UFO was seen flying over Moscow, Russia at 12.24 a.m. The video of the sighting lasts just under a minute. The video shows three points of light in the sky that formed the shape of a triangle. Based on the audio portion of the video footage, there were at least two men present at the time that the UFO video was recorded.

-Anathema

edit on 7/10/2012 by anathema777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Now that's a cool video.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

Any three points of light if not in a dead straight line will form a triangle and the way they moved apart in first few seconds I would say these are china lanterns.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37

Any three points of light if not in a dead straight line will form a triangle and the way they moved apart in first few seconds I would say these are china lanterns.

Im not saying its a spacecraft but for some reason I dont think its Chinese Lanterns. Id lean towards a fixed device with lights below it controlled from the ground before believing its Chinese Lanterns.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
oh it happened 3 days ago and is just now being brought up?

sounds like JUST enough time to edit a video and upload it to youtube

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The reason i could easily believe that this is genuine is because it looks identical to what i have seen myself, both in size and speed of travel.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
The reason i could easily believe that this is genuine is because it looks identical to what i have seen myself, both in size and speed of travel.

If you have the time could you please tell us a little bit about your sighting please? Im always curious to hear others UFO experiences. Thanx in advance!

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I love how right off the bat people are ready to dismiss this. Why are people so afraid thier just might be UFO's? Mabey not Aliens from another world but aircraft we know nothing aobut! Also the first thing they do is say Chinese Lanters or Flares. Really? because thats soo low tech and easy to disprove. And its not aircraft flying in formation. I live on an Army base and next to a airport and another Military base. I have seen all sorts of aircraft at night and day and hundreds of diffrent menuvers. I have never seen them fly exactly like a triangle very slowly over populated areas. Sorry i just get fustrated with haters hateing right off the bat.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

This is because of the phenomenon that I discovered some time ago which I am trying to raise awareness of.

"There is ALWAYS one in EVERY thread and usually within the first few posts but ALWAYS on the first page"!

Everytime, gauranteed.
Set your watch to it.
They are quick.

A-holes really give sceptics a bad name and really stink up the threads too.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I wouldnt say Chinese Lanterns. What ever this man caught was in a perfect triangle formation.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

lol I hear that, i'm cool with skeptics, I am very skeptical of UFO's. I would love to see one ( i think).

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tluna1

Yeah I hear ya. Im hardly a skeptic & I also hate the pic or it didnt happen, or I can debunk that just by typing the word... fake.

I mean attempt to back claims up with facts or reasonable hypothesis. You know?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Very interesting video, however i think that this is of earthly origin, simply for a couple of reasons which i know may sound silly but its just my theory.

1) the object is very low - It seems like it may fit the discription of an airblimp with lights fitted so other aircraft can see it.

2) its in Russia, and over Moscow, over a country that is communist and pays high attention to national security. i fail to see how an object with lights on it could evade the military, especially in the countries capital at night.

3) once again back to how low the object is, i dont think an alien craft would need to get that close to one of our cities, we have telescopes and can look onto the surface of the moon so its natural to assume that their capabilities surpass ours. if the UFO is going to fly that low then it may aswel drop anker and just land in the city.

4) The triangle shape, rings more true of stealth than anything else, well our perception of what stealth is

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

its in Russia, and over Moscow, over a country that is communist
reply to post by kevbrownuk

Wrong

pays high attention to national security

Not as much as it did in the time it was indeed in a cold war, in fact if there is some sort conspiracy involving UFOs (that seems more plausible than not, by the simple lack of scientific silence and obstruction) the Russians are part of it.

A UFO is by definition not an "an alien craft", as soon as it is deemed a craft it ceases to be an UFO and becomes an unknown craft, a flying source or a flying black triangle etc... and does not immediately get the the extraterrestrial label, chances are that it is in fact very terrestrial in nature...

The extraterrestrial nature of a unknown craft can only be tentative stated if the craft executes actions that are outside of known human tech.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Video is pretty cool...the object is definitely fixed in it's movement and the lights are about 4 to 8 feet across... most definitely not chinese lanterns.

edit on 10-7-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lordaqua
Video is pretty cool...the object is definitely fixed in it's movement and the lights are about 4 to 8 feet across... most definitely not chinese lanterns.

edit on 10-7-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

So if the lights are really 4 - 8 feet in diameter then that changes everything. Definitely cant be Chinese lanterns if so and likely not something someone rigged together at home. Id say that leaves it at either Military or Extraterrestrial Origin.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I saw a black triangle like this one but a lot closer. The lights in the one in the vid briefly show as orange-pink. That is consistent with what I saw, but the orange-pink lights ran in a tight double row on two sides. They were small lights and you may not see them unless closer than this black triangle appears to be. The movement and size is the same. My sighting was in 1991, when I was a newspaper reporter near Mount St. Helens and was investigating a sighting by three loggers who gave a completely different description (three independent white lights "chasing them" down a logging road). I was prepared to debunk the loggers' sighting as wayward balloons from a nearby kid's birthday party, when I saw what I saw. It moved behind a nearby cliff so I couldn't see it anymore after 3 minutes, but I could still see the orange-pink glow coming out of one corner. I was not the only witness. It was the single most terrifying 3 minutes of my life. I was a complete skeptic until then. I'm still not prepared to call it something from outer space, but neither can I account for its size and movement being possible even now.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The three visible lights appear reddish and flicker independently, so you could say that it is not a modulating effect on the part of the camera's time frames, but just flickering lights, and you can understand why some would think of Chinese lanterns from the outset. As for being low down, and a craft seen with a red light on each corner makes no sense, as again the lights are flickering independently and that would require an atmospheric interference that would also require a big distance between the camera and the light source, so if a craft, not so low down by any means, but quite far away, and which in turn implies something unimaginably huge, never mind the timeframe of the passing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by anathema777

A witness recorded a black triangle UFO on video on July 7, 2012. The UFO was seen flying over Moscow, Russia at 12.24 a.m. The video of the sighting lasts just under a minute. The video shows three points of light in the sky that formed the shape of a triangle. Based on the audio portion of the video footage, there were at least two men present at the time that the UFO video was recorded.

-Anathema

edit on 7/10/2012 by anathema777 because: (no reason given)

Can anybody tell if it's just 3 points of light, or is there something solid?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alumnathe
I saw a black triangle like this one but a lot closer. The lights in the one in the vid briefly show as orange-pink. That is consistent with what I saw, but the orange-pink lights ran in a tight double row on two sides. They were small lights and you may not see them unless closer than this black triangle appears to be. The movement and size is the same. My sighting was in 1991, when I was a newspaper reporter near Mount St. Helens and was investigating a sighting by three loggers who gave a completely different description (three independent white lights "chasing them" down a logging road). I was prepared to debunk the loggers' sighting as wayward balloons from a nearby kid's birthday party, when I saw what I saw. It moved behind a nearby cliff so I couldn't see it anymore after 3 minutes, but I could still see the orange-pink glow coming out of one corner. I was not the only witness. It was the single most terrifying 3 minutes of my life. I was a complete skeptic until then. I'm still not prepared to call it something from outer space, but neither can I account for its size and movement being possible even now.

Thanks for the remembrance!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join