It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News: 'UFO triangle' in California is alien hotspot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
'UFO triangle' in California is
alien hotspot, believers claim

Heres an article about a UFO hotspot in California. Jeffery Gonzalez, the man mentioned in the article is part of National Geographics new show `Chasing UFOs` . Any of you fellow ATS'ers live in this UFO Hotspot/Triangle? If so chime in with your comments on the matter and let us know how often if ever you see any UFOs.

www.foxnews.com...

FRESNO, CALIF. –

On July 8, 1947, a crash in Roswell, N.M. described by local papers as a "flying saucer" lit a fire in America: UFO fever. And today, just over 65 years later, some Central Californians believe the region remains a UFO hotspot, the bottom leg of a "UFO triangle" as mysterious as Bermuda's. Jeffrey Gonzalez is one of such, the founder of Sanger Paranormal Society and a UFO chaser for the past four years. He even runs a 24-hour UFO hotline: people call and he investigates claims of UFO sightings.

“No, I’m not crazy. It’s an obsession, it’s a hobby,” Gonzalez told FoxNews.com.

He works as a phone company technician during the day and solves mysteries of the unknown during his time off. He says his background in electronics helps him use the tools to investigate the paranormal. “I go out to the location to where these events happen, I’ll talk to the witnesses I will take reference points and I will make sure it’s real,” he said.

Gonzalez drives a research vehicle or “Paranormal Ambulance” equipped with the requisite gear necessary to investigate UFOs: a Geiger counter, an EMF scanner, infrared cameras, and of course, a Sony HandyCam camcorder with night vision.

“If a witness reports a sighting more than one time or says something crashed then we’ll go out and stake out the area in case the craft comes back. Because if it does come back then we’ll be ready,” he told FoxNews.com.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
A lot of military testing has gone on in those areas. So I would say that the majority of what people witness could very well be some high-class prototypes, which the military would prefer everyone thought was E.T

I've lived in Northern California my whole life, and I have seen a number of impressive UFOs.

When I was young, my mother and I watched a large golden orb float (not fall) far off into the ocean as we were driving along the highway. It happened at sunset.

My pilot friend, who has been flying for 30+ years witnessed 3 large golden orbs 4,000 feet in the air above his property - as did his grandson, daughter, and neighbor. --- This guy is a straight shooter, and is not known for telling tall tales. --- He carries expensive photography equipment to take pictures of the sunset, I really hope he catches something one day.

There's something about this area, it's like a metaphysical vortex. Maybe the veil is thin here, who knows - but I have met a lot of hard-working no nonsense people in my life who have shared some wild stories.
Some not in the sky, but in their very bedrooms.

Some factors that I weigh in are the fact that in the area that I live in, is basically pretty rural. Very low light pollution. If the military wanted to test out some new crafts, they could do so without worrying about hundreds of witnesses.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by anathema777

I live in the Fresno area.

I've never heard of ANYONE seeing any UFOs in the area. I follow the local news pretty carefully. I think calling this area an 'alien hotspot' is kind of reaching.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I find it pretty annoying that the video starts of with a video that Jeffery Gonzalez says was given to him by a retired military person but we only get a brief glimpse of it , it looked pretty interesting so why not focus on that .

I had a search about but only found that Jeffery Gonzalez runs something called Sanger Paranormal Society , a group of bigfoot , ghost and UFO hunters .

He also has a youtube channel called TheMufonman , I've had a look at some of the videos and have seen nothing of any real interest , nor the video in the OP story , I post the links for you to search

The story in the OP is part of the Fox Junior Reporter program , for me neither Gonzalez nor the Fox story have much credibility .

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Any geological hotspot is also a UFO hotspot. There was another thread offering a natural and plausible explanation. Do a search.

It's also a generally accepted fact that military testing is responsible for many unidentified flying objects.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
A lot of military testing has gone on in those areas. So I would say that the majority of what people witness could very well be some high-class prototypes, which the military would prefer everyone thought was E.T

I've lived in Northern California my whole life, and I have seen a number of impressive UFOs.

Yeah Im turning 31 on August 1st. I spent the first 16 years of my life in Anchorage, Alaska just a few miles south of Elmendorf Air Force Base. I have spent many nights staring at the beautiful, pitch black Arctic sky. The only light was that of the hundreds of visable stars (due to the lack of artificial light like that of a large city, like here next to Detroit, MI) and The Northern Lights (The Aurora Borealis). I have seen many strange craft/UFOs during some of those long, cold, dark winter nights. I can attribute the majority of those sightings to Military testing. There are a few incidents I personally witnessed where Military Testing just didn't seem to fit the bill. Ill tell you what, the skys over Alaska are loaded with amazing beauty and wonder.

When I have more time Ill tell you all about my sighting over London, England when I lived there for 2 years when I was 16 - 17 years old. I lived a few miles East of Big Ben (The Huge Clock Tower).

-Anathema

edit on 7/10/2012 by anathema777 because: Corrected Birthday

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I remember reading Ben Riches Skunk Works book. I nit he says that the resident f this one Northern California town composed mainly of WW2 Vets were complaining that sonic booms were happening every other day to their town and were blowing out windows and cracking walls left and right. They complained enough to the air force about it that eventually they simply sent Lockheed to round up the towns folk. Put them on blacked out busses and drove them to a nearby AFB where they had parked the SR71 to show these folks. They made them sign non disclosure contracts. and then present the plane telling them this was the aircraft that was making all that noise. Nobody in the world has a plane that can fly as fast, and that every time they hear the noise to know that it was the sound of freedom.

Being mostly retired vets they ate it up. And they held their secrets too. ALso, they stopped complaining about the sonic booms afterwards.

So yeah we do have a lot of secret military craft that gets R&D around that area or need to over fly it from whatever base they are housed at to reach the ocean.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BASSPLYR

Yeah I totally understand what your getting at and its no surprise to me that those WW2 Veterans ate that story right up (especially being the very symbol of patriotism and freedom that those individuals surely were). All those years living in Alaska im sure most of the UFO sightings could be attributed to Covert Military Testing as Alaska is the very example of the perfect place for top secret, Area 51 type of bases. As you are most likely aware, Alaska is the location of HAARP (Gakona, Alaska) which is used to carry out all kinds of above top secret operations.

-Anathema

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Why do people have to sign their screen name after every post? We get it...we know your name simply by looking at your avatar.

Sorry for the derail, but it's really been getting to me lately. It's redundancy, redundancy, redundancy.

Good topic though op....I've known about that hotspot for some time.

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I live in San Joaquin Valley , my name is Dale Ford. I have lived in Central California for 30 plus years now inbetween Patterson and Modesto its pretty rural mostly farms.
I never seen anything in the skys here till about 5 years ago. My father was a jet mechanic in the Navy during the Vietnam War on the U.S.S Enterprise ,and my stepdad is SMST in the Air National Guard at Whidbey Island in Washington. So i was pretty sure 5 years ago when i first laid eyes on this aircraft that appeared triangular in shape but the craft was very hard to see, I convinced myself i was seeing a stealth fighter. Saw these craft a few more times throughout these past years. Around March 17th this year I was unloading plywood in my driveway and a friend of mine i was with ,pointed behind me and said whats that.. I was shocked i barely was able to grab my iphone and snap a picture .. Just after i snapped a few shots he frantiically pointed again and said " another one . This second craft flew about 1/4 mile directly directly above me . These in no way were any planes of anykind, Im saying these things were sleek , quiet, they did emit a vibration and had some kind of lights on bottom thatmade them appear as a passenger plane... I will upload some pic i took

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

edit on 15-7-2012 by Pizzled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
If theres anyone here thats good with photos, the second pic with the white lights on the corners . If u look close or use a program you can see the outline of it . The back of it has wings that go up,, kinda like a tail section of a plane but theres four of them one on each end and two centered near the middle. I saw this thing really good but it emitted a white light and i dont know if it somehow blinded out my camera but it didnt show up very good like i thought it should of .

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
The craft looked like this from the rear

|____|_|____|

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by anathema777

I live in the Fresno area.

I've never heard of ANYONE seeing any UFOs in the area. I follow the local news pretty carefully. I think calling this area an 'alien hotspot' is kind of reaching.

What? I just googled "fresno ufo", and what do you know- 1,760,000 results- including many 'triangle craft' and a report crash and retrieval in 2010, with many more sightings recently. Think you havent been looking at the news that carefully!

And Pizzled- I just got finished reading your thread about TR3B etc- why are you in this thread posting the exact same thing and photos? I know ur excited, but sheesh......

edit on 16-7-2012 by Thunda because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join