It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American govt , the great Satan

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by Ben81
Well that would explain why they have lucifer eye on the top of the pyramid
printed in billions

and why washington was build to represent lucifer star

and why the US music and video industry have so many dark symbols hidden in them

See my End of Times thread below in my sig for more info

The truth is that when some people see these pictures , begin to justify these movements by saying "It is just for fun , they don't mean anything serious , they are just playing , entertaining"

These sentences are really familiar to me ,I have heard inside and outside.

reply to post by Mads1987

hello there someone wanted me an evidence!

this is the one dollar of USA look at that eye.

just look at the pyramid above the door. something like a glowing eye beneath Clinton feet and the small one behind the Obama above the books.

without any explanations. again the pyramid and the glowing eye.

a building in Dubai Arabia. the pyramid and the glowing eye above it.

you can see this symbol in many europian squares even in George Washington tomb.

did you know that muslims have been stoning such symbol as the symbol of satan for thousands years in their religouse ceremony.

did you know that the ONE EYE GOD or the SUN GOD this GLOWING ONE EYE and the PYRAMIDS was from ancient Egypts.

and now from ancient muslims book

The Prophet (Mohammed) said,
"No prophet was sent but that he warned his followers against the one-eyed liar (Ad-Dajjal). Beware! He is blind in one eye, and your Lord is not so, and there will be written between his (Ad-Dajjal's) eyes (the word) Kafir (i.e. disbeliever)."
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, 9.245 - This Hadith is also quoted by Abu Hurairah and Ibn 'Abbas]

Narrated by Ubadah ibn as-Samit (radiAllahu anhu) that The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
“I have told you so much about the Dajjal (Anti-Christ) that I am afraid you may not understand. The Anti-Christ is short, hen-toed, woolly-haired, one-eyed, an eye-sightless, and neither protruding nor deep-seated. If you are confused about him, know that your Lord is not one-eyed.”
[Sunan of Abu-Dawud #4306]

this is the post modern fighter of Israel. look at the glowing eye and the word KFIR!

are they all accidents! my brothers and sisters if I say that Lucifer has been behind all of these from ancient times to now then it would be a hypothesis. then bring your proof to deny that!
just a messiah from God can make humanity awake and unite them against the wicked minority. and his return is soon. regardless of religion or nation we are all in the same side.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Just saying. Evil is everywhere.

For real, I see bull horns over the angel in your avatar.

Pretty much everyone has been or will be deceived by satan, especially the ones that side with him knowingly.

Whatever kingdoms he promised, they will have be deceived.
He can't even give a glimpse of the best existence has to offer.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by maes9

did you know that muslims have been stoning such symbol as the symbol of satan for thousands years in their religouse ceremony.

You mean Baphomet, the pagan god of wisdom? The god of the same faith from which you've taken your holidays and legends? And yet their god is Satan?

Yeah, you don't know what you're talking about. Have a seat.
edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theMediator

You don't even know who Satan is. You look at a random figure with horns (which stand for virility, by the way) and gasp, "Oh, look, Satan!" Nope. Just the god of wisdom, whose holidays and rituals you've stolen, courtesy of your local church.

It's amazing how people only need a nudge to demonize something they know nothing about.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

this is in the wrong forum, i think you want the rant or religion forums

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by NavyDoc

I'm familiar withthe image on the left, but WTF is going on in the picture to the right?

That's Madonna being her usual raunchy self, thats whats going on in the pic to the right. Lady Gaga is her equally or possibly more raunchier skank cousin.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by mideast

I'm just going to say this one thing, before I get too deeply mired in this thread...

I know of a person who has shared an experience involving a friend who attempted to summon Satan. This "friend of a friend" succeeded...somewhat. The being that actually appeared identified itself as Set. For those unfamiliar with supernatural beings of history, Set is an Egyptian god(dess). A deity from Egyptian times. And according to Set, not only does Satan not exist, but beings such as Set do not make deals with humans.

How about that?

I have heard this much on inside and outside of ATS.

Satan is liar. When you know you there is a thief in your neighborhood , you will double the safety and security of your house.

But when you think that every one is friend , you may even leave the door open.

That is what they want , as much enemies of god as they can.

They use loops to trap their enemies -i,e human. When someone gets trapped inside the loop while ignoring the cautions , he/she will get tired of the goal he can't reach.

Then it will be time that he will start to get angry and say something to the ultimate guidance. The creator is the guide. So , he is cursing the creator.

That is the purpose and wage for Satan.

Making the goal = "your satisfaction"
making the fuel = love or hate
choosing the mean = the forbidden tree.

Then you start eating but you never get satisfied , you say to your self "maybe it is not enough , maybe it is wrong tree , maybe it is wrong fruit.

You eat more and more from the tree , you change the tree , change the fruit ,

Then you will never get satisfied . Because it is not the goal you are designed for.

Then you start to think "Why I am not satisfied ?, why no guidance is here ?"

That is the time when you choose to ask for forgiving or curse the creator and guide.

It depends on how big you are. If you are so big , then you are selfish , you will not ask for forgiving.

But if you are nothing but a transformation of little sperm , user of air and food , destined to die , a little unseen dot in the universe ,

Then you are welcome back. Then there is hope to revive your conscious.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mideast

Where would one go to find the truth?

I have found it in Qur'an and it's true interpreters.

My comment about Iran's govt is that Islam doesn't need many things to do

And Iran has not crossed the lines yet

+ The leader of Iran is not threatening other nations.

+ US govt is really a threat to Middle Eastern and oil-rich countries.

The biggest threat to the middle east and those oil rich countries are the people who currently live there.
True story.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SolaFide

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mideast

Where would one go to find the truth?

I have found it in Qur'an and it's true interpreters.

My comment about Iran's govt is that Islam doesn't need many things to do

And Iran has not crossed the lines yet

+ The leader of Iran is not threatening other nations.

+ US govt is really a threat to Middle Eastern and oil-rich countries.

The biggest threat to the middle east and those oil rich countries are the people who currently live there.
True story.

That is what the MSM wants you to think. That is the mixture of truth+falsehood

And you can not confirm the justification Western MSM for waging war on Middle Eastern people.

I explain this potion of truth and lies.

Truth :
Middle eastern people, maybe they are not so friendly living side by side . which is only right about Wahhabis.
Middle eastern countries, maybe they are not industrialized countries.
Middle eastern people, maybe they don't like how corrupted the western countries are.

Lies :
Middle eastern people, want to wage war on American people because they don't live like you live.
Middle eastern countries, they terrorize you because they think your are disbelievers.
Middle eastern people, they want to make you live like they live . They want your freedom.

Truth covered :
We took 9/11 on American people.
WE helped Taliban to grow up against Soviet Union.
WE want oil and energy sources of middle eastern countries.
WE have and we are founding Wahhabi to stand for divide and conquer.
WE are helping Al-Qaeda to stand against Bashar Asad.
WE are friends of Saudi Arabia which is the main founder of Wahhabi Al-Qaeda.
WE used two atomic bombs first and last.
WE used agent Orange on Vietnamese civilians
WE are the country who helped Shah stay on power
WE helped Saddam get to power
WE helped Saddam to wage war against Iran
OBL was one of the know rich elites in Saudi Arabia . even he has Arabic name.
WE used Uranium lightly enriched in the Gulf war against Saddam
WE were and we are doing mind control projects on American people. I call it Satan control.
WE are helping Israel to take the lands of Palestinins - or locals.

At the end , with truth + lies + covered truth , makes you judge about whole situation.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

IN FACT...that picture you posted of "Satan"? That's a picture of Baphomet, the pagan god of wisdom. Do your research before defaming pagan idols.

Chew on that a little while.

More about Satans :

He likes to be worshiped.

The point is that Lucifer,Azazil,Eblis has armies of both humans and Satans.

And in Quran there is a known date that he is allowed to live.

Satan is a Jen being. And Jens are believer on none-believer like humans. And they die someday. So , allah allowed him to live until an specific date.

But he is pictured just like some people have seen him.

I have heard that his one eye was blinded when he shaped like humans and wanted to deuce Ibrahim Then Ibrahim threw stone and his left eye was blinded.

Like you see in X-men movie , Azazil has a scratch on his left eye.

The all seeing eye is a right eye , and lying about the definition is not some thing Satans of human and Jens refuse to do.

I don't really confirm this , but it is what I have collected as facts.

More about human Satans : I am sure you have seen people seduce other people . They use the exact methods that Satan uses.
They find out what you need.
And then they begin their whispering to make you surrender. At first it looks ugly and hard , at last it seems sweet and easy to do.
That is ones definition of Human Satans.

That is what part of Satanic Hollywood's methods.
they all know about your need for beauty , kindness , sexual facts , then they use it to impose their hidden agenda.

That is one part that mind control is about.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

You should have a story fighting with him ,too.

You can listen to god just as easy as satan, but for most god just doesn't tell them what they want to hear, satan will always tell you what you want to hear.

The fact is that he knows what you want.

But he defines how you want it.

When he looked at Adam and Eves heart , he understood they care about living for ever or being angels. So , he whispered and insisted to make them think it is true.

"o adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye wish: but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."

then began satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: "your lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for ever."

and he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.

so by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them, and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. and their lord called unto them: "did i not forbid you that tree, and tell you that satan was an avowed enemy unto you?"

And in Quran there is a known date that he is allowed to live.

Satan is a Jen being. And Jens are believer on none-believer like humans. And they die someday. So , allah allowed him to live until an specific date.

I think that I can make his life shorter , by ignoring him , he will have no one to seduce , then it is time for him to die.

I think that is immature and true.

But actions speak just as loud as words if not louder. And to watch how these 'positions of power' act, solidifys where their allegiance lays in my eyes...

very nice sentence and immature. I mean kids think like this. They don't get involve on what older people say , they see the action. And this is because of their innocent heart.

To truly fix this world you be a reflection of what you want the world to be. You find your "calling" that the spirit has given you, the thing that resonates with you, where you feel in place, and you do no harm, that is how you heal each other and the world. And lastly anything you see in need are your responsibility, and if your unable to assist by yourself, you get help, then if two of you can't achieve it, you get more help, until that thing is solved.

That is really nice. But people who think they have found their treasure , think you are naive.
edit on 12-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
There is another strategy of satan I call it The war of many lies with one truth discussed here :

The war of many lies with one truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Satan doesn't exist, fool. Get that through your head. You just want someone to blame because your life sucks (hell, everyone's life sucks, they just deal with it better) and you've decided that America is your best bet.

Aim those guns somewhere else, kid. We're not your enemy. Hate is your enemy, and you've obviously not overcome it yet.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You're so full of fecal matter, it's coming out through your posts.

You need psychiatric help, seriously. Your time is wasted here, no one will listen to your type of drivel.

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

You're so full of fecal matter, it's coming out through your posts.

You need psychiatric help, seriously. Your time is wasted here, no one will listen to your type of drivel.

Maybe my cure will be found on this side.

But your cure is not found here. Keep up with your illusions.

edit on 21-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Another strategy of Satan is keeping people in a hurry.

He simply suggests the job he wants you to do , and then he keeps on saying "hurry , the bus is leaving"

When you resist to his induction and go to see for yourself , you will find out that there is no bus.

Like 9/11 , the US govt put people in a chaos and then it was "hurry , something most be done".

And that is what is going to happen again and again by this humanity friendly govt.

What makes US govt better stronger than Satan is that Satan has no mean in material world , he just induces and introduces to us.

But US govt has all the means to make his false flags come true.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Some people tell me to stop posting these anti-American posts.

I want to make it clear that what your govt is doing in mideast is not humanitarian and I really suffer to see this.

Lately , Americans saw how losing loved ones is hurting them.

They understood how it feels to sleep in chaos and wake up in chaos.

We are all human , what ever hurts you , hurts people in middle east , too.

Think about it.

ME.

ETA , even if you destroy the hell out of all middle east , even if you take all the resources and live in peace and comfort , you will get the reflection of your behavior this side and other side.

That is how justice has covered the whole universe. It is the matter of distance and magnitude of the wave.
edit on 28-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Another proof that US govt is the great Satan is discussed here

content :

That is what my friend hmdphantom made a threat on this

America there is no freedom

But I think that American people know it better.

+ as I mentioned some minutes ago here , western politicians are inventing new words and abusing these concepts to justify their invasions.

There are true concepts like security , equality , freedom and human rights but western countries invent new words to justify their greed.

But the truth is that they can not hide behind these lies.

The truth is out there, out side of these screens.
edit on 23-2-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

strategy of satan

Qur'an

6:112-113

likewise did we make for every messenger an enemy,- evil ones among men and jinns, inspiring each other with flowery discourses by way of deception. if thy lord had so planned, they would not have done it: so leave them and their inventions alone.

that the hearts of those who believe not in the hereafter may incline thereto, and that they may take pleasure therein, and that they may earn what they are earning.

Link
edit on 23-2-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This all could be applied to just about any government in the world. Just have to look hard enough at their policies and practices. It is not exclusive to the United States... all governments lie and do "evil" things to remain in power at one point or another.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I want to make it clear that what your govt is doing in mideast is not humanitarian and I really suffer to see this.

And what you did to that women's right advocate who tried to enter a beauty contest - was that humane? I really suffer to see the Muslim oppression in the Middle East. I suffer to see graphic videos of children being beheaded in the name of Allah, and to hear that toys are being banned because they apparently represent evil ideas. If we're bad, then you guys are absolutely horrible. At least we have people willing to vacation in our country. Everyone's terrified of setting foot in your region.

You're digging yourself a hole here. Have you wondered why no one is responding?

edit on 23-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join