It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American govt , the great Satan

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by mideast

you sure know a lot about Satan's operating procedures.

Is there a class or brochure or newsletter about this that you can post to this thread?

Here is what I really began to understand about Satan,

It is a speech made by 1st Imam , Imam Ali.

Known as "al-Khutbah al-Qasi`ah"

(Sermon of Disparagement)
(It comprises disparagement of Satan [Iblis] for his vanity and his refusing to prostrate before Adam [pbuh], and his being the first to display bigotry and to act through vanity; it comprises a warning to people treading in Satan's path)

Praise be to Allah who wears the apparel of Honour and Dignity and has chosen them for Himself instead of for His creation. He has made them inaccessible and unlawful for others.

He has selected them for His own great self, and has hurled a curse on him who contests with Him concerning them.
Allah's trial and the vanity of Iblis

Then He put His angels on trial concerning these attributes in order to distinguish those who are modest from those who are vain. Therefore, Allah, who is aware of whatever is hidden in the hearts and whatever lies behind the unseen said:

. . . "Verily I am about to create man from clay," And when I have completed and have breathed into him of My spirit, then fall ye prostrating in obeisance unto him. And did fall prostrating in obeisance the angels all together, Save lblis;... (Qur'an. 38:71-74)

His vanity stood in his way. Consequently, he felt proud over Adam by virtue of his creation and boasted over him on account of his origin. Thus, this enemy of Allah is the leader of those who boast, and the fore-runner of the vain.

It is he who laid the foundation of factionalism, quarreled with Allah about the robe of greatness, put on the dress of haughtiness and took off the covering of humility. Do you not see how Allah made him low on account of his vanity and humiliated him for his feigning to be high? He discarded him in this world and provided for him burning fire in the next world.

If Allah had wanted to create Adam from a light whose glare would have dazzled the eyes, whose handsomeness would have amazed the wits and whose smell would have caught the breath, He could have done so; and if He had done so, people would have bowed to him in humility and the trial of the angels through him would have become easier.

But Allah, the Glorified, tries His creatures by means of those things whose real nature they do not know in order to distinguish (good and bad) for them through the trial, and to remove vanity from them and keep them and keep them aloof from pride and self-admiration.

You should take a lesson from what Allah did with Satan; namely He nullified his great acts and extensive efforts on account of the vanity of one moment, although Satan had worshipped Allah for six thousand years - whether by the reckoning of this world or of the next world is not known.

Who now can remain safe from Allah after Satan by committing a similar disobedience? None at all. Allah, the Glorified, cannot let a human being enter Paradise if he does the same thing for which Allah turned out from it an angel.

His command for the inhabitants in the sky and of the earth is the same. There is no friendship between Allah and any individual out of His creation so as to give him license for an undesirable thing which He has held unlawful for all the worlds.
Warning against Satan

Therefore, you should fear lest Satan infects you with his disease, or leads you astray through his call, or marches on you with his horsemen and footmen, because, by my life, he has put the arrow in the bow for you, has stretched the bow strongly, and has aimed at you from a nearby position, and:

He (Satan) said: "My Lord! because Thou hast left me to stray, certainly will I adorn unto them the path of error, and certainly will I cause them all to go astray." (Qur'an, 15:39)

Although he (Satan) had said so only by guessing about the unknown future and by wrong conjecturing, yet the sons of vanity, the brothers of haughtiness and the horsemen of pride and intolerance proved him to be true, so much so that when disobedient persons from among you bowed before him, and his greed about you gained strength; and what was a hidden secret turned into a clear fact, he spread his full control over you and marched with his forces towards you.

Nahjulbalaghe

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Then they pushed you into the hollows of disgrace, threw you into the whirlpools of slaughter, and trampled you, wounding you by striking your eyes with spears, cutting your throats, tearing your nostrils, breaking your limbs and taking you in ropes of control towards the fire already prepared. In this way he became more harmful to your religion and a greater kindler of flames (of mischief) about your worldly matters than the enemies against whom you showed open opposition and against whom you marched your forces.

You should therefore spend all your force against him, and all your efforts against him, because, by Allah, he boasted over your (i.e., Adam's) origin, questioned your position and spoke lightly of your lineage. He advanced on you with his army, and brought his footmen towards your path.

They are chasing you from every place, and they are hitting you at every finger joint. You are not able to defend by any means, nor can you repulse them by any determination. You are in the thick of disgrace, the ring of straitness, the field of death and the way of distress.

You should therefore put out the fires of haughtiness and the flames of intolerance that are hidden in your hearts. This vanity can exist in a Muslim only by the machinations of Satan, his haughtiness, mischief and whisperings.

Make up your mind to have humility over your heads, to trample self-pride under your feet and to cast off vanity from your necks. Adopt humility as the weapon between you and your enemy, Satan and his forces. He certainly has, from every people, fighters, helpers, footmen and horsemen.

Do not be like him who feigned superiority over the son of his own mother without any distinction given to him by Allah except the feeling of envy which his feeling of greatness created in him and the fire of anger that vanity kindled in his heart.

Satan blew into his nose his own vanity, after which Allah gave him remorse and made him responsible for the sins of all killers up to the Day of Judgement.
Caution against vanity and boasting about ignorance

Beware! you strove hard in revolting and created mischief on the earth in open opposition to Allah and in challenging the believers over fighting. (You should fear) Allah! Allah! in feeling proud of your vanity and boasting over ignorance, because this is the root of enmity and the design of Satan wherewith he has been deceiving past people and bygone ages, with the result that they fell into the gloom of his ignorance and the hollows of his misguidance, submitting to his driving and accepting his leadership.

In this matter the hearts of all the people were similar, and centuries passed by, one after the other, in just the same way, and there was vanity with which chests were tightened.
Caution against obeying haughty leaders and elders

Beware! beware of obeying your leaders and elders who felt proud of their achievements and boasted about their lineage. They hurled the (liability for) things on Allah and quarrelled with Allah in what He did with them, contesting His decree and disputing His favours. Certainly, they are the main foundation of obstinacy, the chief pillars of mischief and the swords of pre-Islamic boasting over forefathers.

Therefore, fear Allah, do not become antagonistic to His favours on you, nor jealous of His bounty over you(1) and do not obey the claimants (of Islam) whose dirty water you drink along with your clean one, whose ailments you mix with your healthiness and whose wrongs you allow to enter into your rightful matters.

They are the foundation of vice and the linings of disobedience. Satan has made them carriers of misguidance and the soldiers with whom he attacks men. They are interpreters through whom he speaks in order to steal away your wits, enter into your eyes and blow into your ears.

In this way he makes you the victim of his arrows, the treading ground of his footsteps and source of strength for his hands. Take instruction from how he brought Allah's wrath, violence, chastisement and punishment on those who were vain among the past people.

Take admonition from their lying on their cheeks and falling on their sides, and seek Allah's protection from the dangers of vanity, as you seek His protection from calamities.
The humbleness of the Holy Prophet

Certainly. if Allah were to allow anyone to indulge in pride He would have allowed it to his selected prophets and vicegerents. But Allah, the Sublime, disliked vanity for them and liked humbleness for them. Therefore, they laid their cheeks on the ground, smeared their faces with dust, bent themselves down for the believers and remained humble people.

Nahjulbalaghe

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Wow. Your english is impressive for a Middle Easterner
I am not sure how legitimate is your nationality or ethnicity but you're definitely wayyyy off the mark on the blame game that you're playing even for a troll. Please go back and read the history of Arabs and Persia and the foundation laid by Alexander the great as part of the islamic dynasty. The regional politics of ME is the real culprit behind the mess that it is in. West and other countries are obviously involved due to multiple reasons (national interest being one of them). You can twist and turn your viewpoint any which way you want but it will not hide the facts that the ME region has always been struggling to establish supremacy and power amongst the islamic nations. This is all due to the many factions of islamic religion and the evolving and changing ideology with times.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
What in the world are you talking about????

When we understand some thing there will be a reflection in our mind. a picture.
Satan always tries to get wrong pictures to us.
He wants us to understand things wrongly.
HE does that by mixing true reflection of reality + wrong reflection of reality.
Then he keeps on repeating his comment
And when you ignore this , you will surrender someday.
That is what Satan does.
clear now ?

How old are you if I may ask? I'm sure folks on ATS would be more than glad to engage themselves into a meaningful conversation on this thread if you can only be true to yourself and actually make some valid points connecting the OP.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Way to act clueless. The point that I see is OP is saying the American Gov twists truth (like satan or anti christ) in order to invade and kill and convence sheep people it's right. I love how dumb and clueless people were acting on the first page.
edit on 11-7-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In my humble opinion this thread is an example of WHY there are wars and rumors of wars.

" My GOD is the only God and you are being lead by SATAN!!!"

In the name of God people have been killing other people. WTH????????

Religions are " Satan"!!!! They hide the truth and deceive.

People in general who have a sense of God KNOW they should treat other people with kindness.
They know its the right thing to do by NOT judging another view point thats different from theirs. You dont kill someone with a different God, you try and understand their God.

Its just silly.... Immature.... And down right disgusting to hear someone call another out because they have another view point or way of life.

God is LOVE. Can we all not just agree to disagree and not fight or cause a war over it.

Time for the human race to grow up already and evolve to a better understanding of them self and the world around them.

Op...... I understand where you are coming from... I do. I would only ask that you NOW try and think outside the box. There is no way in hell your President and or government is an angel..... Just saying. Evil is everywhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

reply to post by seaside sky

US govt is doing the same things Satan enjoys to do .like playing smart guy for god , seducing , dis-informing people by insisting on wrong news , being greedy , being selfish.

Well then ME countries should stop fighting amongst themselves and seek for unity (although they have been fighting for thousands of years). When that happens, I'm sure everyone would walk away from the mess that could affect other neighboring countries. However I do not see that happening since there is a constant struggle for power and control over neighbors and the religious factions within islam. Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Iran (even though its not Arab but persian origin), there are political games being orchestrated within the factions that they often use the west to meet their objectives. Surely the west will only involve itself if there is something worthwhile (resources). It is as simple as it gets. History of Islam and Persia goes way back and there were several conflicts and turmoil throughout the history and there will be in the future.

Just a single scenario. Assad's friend deserted him. Why?

Syria_News

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I remember the hostages in Tehran in the 70's.

There were scenes on the nightly news of angry revolutionaries in Iran. Burning flags, burning effigies of the president, and signs that said America is the Great Satan.

Iran has been calling America the "Great Satan" forever. And don't forget Israel, the "Little Satan".

What about "medium-sized Satan" he's the one you have to watch out for!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Immature

If you define being mature as surrender to Satan and to do whatever other people do , then I AM Immature.

+ You wanna do whatever you want , you are free.even if I don't tell you.

But the people who find no border or boundary in their life will find it hard in their next life.

And the purpose of this thread is to warn people about their individual and social lives . nothing more.

And I won't be engaged behind these purpose.
edit on 11-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Well that would explain why they have lucifer eye on the top of the pyramid
printed in billions

and why washington was build to represent lucifer star

and why the US music and video industry have so many dark symbols hidden in them

See my End of Times thread below in my sig for more info

The truth is that when some people see these pictures , begin to justify these movements by saying "It is just for fun , they don't mean anything serious , they are just playing , entertaining"

These sentences are really familiar to me ,I have heard inside and outside.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NavyDoc

LOL! Yeah, that would be the Sneaky Satan. The middle man always robs the big guy and the little guy for doing little or next to nothing while also escaping any fallout that the other two create!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

LOL! Yeah, that would be the Sneaky Satan. The middle man always robs the big guy and the little guy for doing little or next to nothing while also escaping any fallout that the other two create!

You ignorance and selfishnesh is as big as galaxies.

I have tried to help you , but you are just making noise and running around.

You have truly showed what is inside you and how much you worth.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Well that would explain why they have lucifer eye on the top of the pyramid
printed in billions

and why washington was build to represent lucifer star

and why the US music and video industry have so many dark symbols hidden in them

See my End of Times thread below in my sig for more info

The truth is that when some people see these pictures , begin to justify these movements by saying "It is just for fun , they don't mean anything serious , they are just playing , entertaining"

These sentences are really familiar to me ,I have heard inside and outside.

I'm familiar withthe image on the left, but WTF is going on in the picture to the right?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yep. Kind of like "middle child" syndrome.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

And the purpose of this thread is to warn people about their individual and social lives . nothing more.

And I won't be engaged behind these purpose.

Mideast, I have to say that I respect your decision to turn this into a warning to individuals as opposed to labeling a specific country, which is kind of where this thread was headed.

I take it that you recognized that the title of your thread was promoting exactly what you were warning people against. By stating that Satan uses the same rhetoric over and over again until everyone surrenders into that belief is exactly what happened when Iranian leaders kept telling everyone that America was the Great Satan and others just kept repeating it.

I'm glad you're overcoming Satan by moving forward with restraint and change of tone in your follow up comments to this thread!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You ignorance and selfishnesh is as big as galaxies.

I have tried to help you , but you are just making noise and running around.

You have truly showed what is inside you and how much you worth.

I can't help it if you don't understand the humor between NavyDoc and myself.

In fact, I'm sure you don't even understand what most of us would consider a "middle man" to begin with.

This has nothing to do with you Mideast, and was not directed at you either.

I'm sorry that you don't understand.

P.S. My humor in no way is trying to underestimate the power of Satan, I believe he exists and I am fully aware of his tactics.

edit on 11-7-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I'm just going to say this one thing, before I get too deeply mired in this thread...

I know of a person who has shared an experience involving a friend who attempted to summon Satan. This "friend of a friend" succeeded...somewhat. The being that actually appeared identified itself as Set. For those unfamiliar with supernatural beings of history, Set is an Egyptian god(dess). A deity from Egyptian times. And according to Set, not only does Satan not exist, but beings such as Set do not make deals with humans.

How about that?

edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That picture of Satan is a common one. But what many people don't know is that Satan is taken almost directly from the pagan god of fertility and masculinity. Look it up. Oddly enough, the Christians saw fit to take the rest of it and transplant it into their own faith...essentially, the "satanic" stuff they warn you about comes from the exact same source as the stuff they worship.

IN FACT...that picture you posted of "Satan"? That's a picture of Baphomet, the pagan god of wisdom. Do your research before defaming pagan idols.

Chew on that a little while.

edit on 11-7-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is no Satan and praying won't save you from tyranny.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BoyMeetsWorldATS
This is what happens when dumb people think they're smart.

Either that or the kid is like 16 and just had his mind blown.

"that is my share" ?? COME ON. I'm sorry but either the first 2 lines are hitting the nail on the head, or this person is foreign to the english language.

I suspect troll

Well atleast your name describes your mentality, boy.

Do you think someone with a username 'MIDEAST' would really be born in america? Do you really think the username MIDEAST really means that English would be his first language?

When 'dumb' people think they're smart they do exactly what you did, tear down another to fill up that "Internet-Ego" who the # do you think you are impressing? There's so many different views that can converge on this site because of the subject matter, that just because a person says something radical doesnt mean they are #ing 'trolling' Go back to 4chan if you're really looking for # like that.

The things Mideast is saying are relevant, whether you will realize it or not, is up to you.

Religions are pitted against each other because of satan
War,Greed,Sadness,Destruction are from satan.
Don't you see? satan is like god, they are both non physical entities but act totally opposite of each other.

You can listen to god just as easy as satan, but for most god just doesn't tell them what they want to hear, satan will always tell you what you want to hear.

Every living person on earth only wants peace of mind. Peace of mind on their health, finances, and life. satan seeks to tempt people to take that peace of mind from others. And it seems he has quite a following, if these blind followers truly know what they are following is a totally new topic, one which you would need to get into their minds to truly know.

But actions speak just as loud as words if not louder. And to watch how these 'positions of power' act, solidifys where their allegiance lays in my eyes...

To truly fix this world you be a reflection of what you want the world to be. You find your "calling" that the spirit has given you, the thing that resonates with you, where you feel in place, and you do no harm, that is how you heal each other and the world. And lastly anything you see in need are your responsibility, and if your unable to assist by yourself, you get help, then if two of you can't achieve it, you get more help, until that thing is solved.

That friends is 'God', it's what jesus tried to teach, it's what this earth needs now, and this is how you defeat satan.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join