It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American govt , the great Satan

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
satan wears many faces, but never truly his own. His power makes people do his work for him.
You all complain the 'Op' is trolling but do you even realize this is how America actually operates.
Open the #ing eyes you were blessed with, Every facet of 'entertainment' is really ENTRAINMENT on your mind,

He seduces people such as our father and mother Adam and Eve by repeating wrong reflection of reality which is wrong.

Do you not see how this is literally everywhere in your media??

But America is not satans only output in this world, (Multiheaded Beast, Crowns on each head.) Its bigger then you think

He is little and he is disrespected and disappointed.

But he induces like he is big and almighty.

He is not big but the ones who follow his orders are wealthy and powerful.

So the reflection of the truth+falsehood is that he is big and mighty.

This is one other trick from him , and he uses this to scare people from a wrong source.
edit on 10-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by 11235813213455
reply to post by beezzer

Glee....they hate us because of Glee.

Um, I actually hate America because of Glee.

Don't forget all the reality shows that they try to pass off as entertainment. At the very least Glee is scripted by real writers trying to make a living and not a collection of slobs that if they werent on TV would otherwise be useless to society as a whole.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

you sure know a lot about Satan's operating procedures.

Is there a class or brochure or newsletter about this that you can post to this thread?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

What is your opinion of Sharia? Stoning innocent women to death who were raped? Cutting the heads off of Gay's? Is that of Satan? It is clearly evil?

What about denying education to women as the Taliban does and how about blowing up other Muslims because they differ on some points? Is that of Satan? It is evil is it not?

What about strapping bombs to children? Is that evil? It is you know?

Why are most killings in the Middle East Muslims slaughtering other Muslims? Is that Satan, is that evil? It would seem to be evil to me?

Evil exists everywhere, in every country, in every religion. One of Satan's tricks is convincing you that evil does not exist where you are and in your cultures actions. That is the great lie.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Dude, Satan has the entire world in his fist and you want to cherry pick by calling the U.S. the great Satan? People murdering other people all over the world is proof we are already in hell. Oh sure, we have a giant idol off our shores to Mystery Babylon and a huge obelisk (washington Monument), but Egypt has the great pyramids, Saudi Arabia has the moongod temple (Ka'aba) at Mecca, Iran has ruins from Darius the Mede who was Zoroastrian.

So basically you made the OP to fingerpoint...O....k.....

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Yeah. I agree with others on this thread. This is a total troll thread by a troll member. Reporting.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
From my research, and not getting into specifics, I find what the OP presents is basically correct. The "horn" hand sign is no mistake.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
This is what happens when dumb people think they're smart.

Either that or the kid is like 16 and just had his mind blown.

"that is my share" ?? COME ON. I'm sorry but either the first 2 lines are hitting the nail on the head, or this person is foreign to the english language.

I suspect troll

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
From my research, and not getting into specifics, I find what the OP presents is basically correct. The "horn" hand sign is no mistake.

Yes, but I mean, just being correct doesn't get you positive feedback.

ANYONE can generalize what conspiracy theorists have been spouting for years and to what do we owe them? Nothing, dude!

What a waste of a post. I mean "cool" or whatever if the kid is awakening, but not having the foresight to predict the type of reaction he'd get? Really says a lot about him/her/it.

Op, come back when you have some ideas on how to fix the mess we're in. Otherwise, you're preaching to the choir. (ffs)
edit on 10-7-2012 by BoyMeetsWorldATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't think he's trolling... he's religious that's all.

Originally posted by mideast

Satan always tries to get wrong pictures to us.

He wants us to understand things wrongly.

Looks like Satan did a good job then.

+ The leader of Iran is not threatening other nations.

Please...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Where would one go to find the truth?

I have found it in Qur'an and it's true interpreters.

My comment about Iran's govt is that Islam doesn't need many things to do

And Iran has not crossed the lines yet

+ The leader of Iran is not threatening other nations.

+ US govt is really a threat to Middle Eastern and oil-rich countries.

Could the truth also be found in the bible?

I think the truth be found anywhere as long as you avoid , selfishness , bigotry and hurry when looking for truth.

Good answer. Just with that alone, removes you from "troll status" in my humble opinion.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
mideast, isn't trolling,

I feel a different spirit behind his post.

He's ok.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
mideast, isn't trolling,

I feel a different spirit behind his post.

He's ok.

I try to treat everyone with respect, initially. I let their own answers define themselves.
edit on 11-7-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
USA political system is so good. they are fighting for freedom and truth. to free other nations from this world. and send them to heaven to show them the truth.
it is not the big satan but the archangel of death.

do not take it personally I was kidding.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by mideast

What is your opinion of Sharia? Stoning innocent women to death who were raped? Cutting the heads off of Gay's? Is that of Satan? It is clearly evil?

What about denying education to women as the Taliban does and how about blowing up other Muslims because they differ on some points? Is that of Satan? It is evil is it not?

What about strapping bombs to children? Is that evil? It is you know?

Why are most killings in the Middle East Muslims slaughtering other Muslims? Is that Satan, is that evil? It would seem to be evil to me?

Evil exists everywhere, in every country, in every religion. One of Satan's tricks is convincing you that evil does not exist where you are and in your cultures actions. That is the great lie.

Your question consist of different parts that people with different education courses should answer.

I know that I am not all knowing and I don't play it for you or any other member.

So the questions I sidestep means that I am not informed about them.

Blowing up other Muslim is absolute evil. But blowing invaders is not. It is fight for honor and independence.

Women should be educated and that is not what Islam teaches.
But letting men and women mix up and do other things than education doesn't have anything to do with education.

Why are most killings in the Middle East Muslims slaughtering other Muslims?

That is the part that your govt is not telling you. 300 years ago , Sunni groups were fighting Shia groups because they were thinking Caliphate is the ruler of god on earth.

After the Ottoman and Persian Empire disintegrated , Sunnis learned that Caliphate is not the ruler and he maybe corrupted and untrustworthy.

So , after disintegration , they learned to follow their countries interest.

Then that was the time Wahhabi was made to keep Muslims in division. The bombing and division amongst Muslims is supported by money and fanatic shools of WAhhabi.

There are other sects of Islam , but your MSM is always monitoring Taliban , Al-Qaeda or fanatic followers of Wahhabi as Muslim.

+ In a miserable and countries , people are easily bought to support their family and get to heaven by shortcut.

But heaven is not what these fools find when they die.

Who pays them ?

Saudi Arabia which is the puppet of US and is the main money source of Wahhabi.

These things that I said is not what you can confirm easily and is not what you hear from TV.

Yes , he travels everywhere with it's army.

I never said Satan is not here , because that I wrote shows that I have felt him near.

But there are other people who act differently when they see him seducing.

Some people shake hand and others fight him.

BTW he is our common enemy and root of all evils.

we created you then we shaped you, then we said to the angels: 'prostrate yourselves before adam. ' they all prostrated themselves except iblis he was not among the prostrated.

he (allah) asked: 'what prevented you to prostrate, when i commanded you? ' 'i am better than he, ' he replied. 'you created me of fire and you created him of clay. '

he (allah) said: 'descend from it! this is no place for you to be proud. begone, you are of the humiliated.

he replied: 'respite me till the day of resurrection

said he (allah): 'you are among the respited

he answered: 'because you have caused me to go astray, i will waylay them as they walk on your straight path

and come upon them from the front and from the rear, from their right and from their left. then, you shall find most of them ungrateful

'begone! ' said he, 'despised and outcast. (as for) those of them that follow you, i shall fill gehenna (hell) with all of you

7-11:18

He was Selfish , bigoted , and in hurry to understand the order of Allah , and to obey.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BoyMeetsWorldATS

Op, come back when you have some ideas on how to fix the mess we're in. Otherwise, you're preaching to the choir

Knowing that Satan is there and accomplishing his job is not going to solve anything unless you find your share of completing his Puzzle.

You want the problems gone ,you should do your share. And that is to refuse to accept his offer when he is there and offering the forbidden tree.

Stand against him and teach yourself ==> the family will learn ==> the society will learn ==> international community will learn.

And the outside help will come to you when you stand.

And standing is the hardest. But when you stand and feel free , that is the biggest award.

Standing is a long trip.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by mideast

you sure know a lot about Satan's operating procedures.

Is there a class or brochure or newsletter about this that you can post to this thread?

I have told much.

And I will tell more later.

Remember that knowing maybe make you more selfish and more vulnerable.

My offer is that you should take a notebook and write his tricks when you feel his seduction and offer. And remember that his offering is not something you can hear , it is some thing induced to your heart then it goes to your mind.

And it is not necessary to fell for his tricks to learn about them , just stay out and you will learn faster.
edit on 11-7-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

You are correct about the US. But you have also been deceived.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Another strategy of Satan

Separation of church and state

What does it mean ?

It means that you refer to other things than your religion to make rules for daily life.

So , you are practicing your own structure for redemption which consist of religion + you own view of truth.

A-You accept religious rules , You think that God isn't qualified to send all the rules for you . Then that means that you refuse to look at why god sent prophets for you as multidimensional rulers.
Or
B- You reject religious rules.

Either way you are not respecting the help and guidance from god.

So , you depend on yourself . You are selfish - i,e Omanist.

Then it will be time for Satan to come and ruin your perception of truth once again.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join