It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American govt , the great Satan

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mikegrouchy

I remember the hostages in Tehran in the 70's.

There were scenes on the nightly news of angry revolutionaries in Iran. Burning flags, burning effigies of the president, and signs that said America is the Great Satan.

Iran has been calling America the "Great Satan" forever. And don't forget Israel, the "Little Satan".

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I don't believe in Satan or God. So for the unbeliever your words have no meaning. They are based upon learnings from religions that were created by man. If you can prove evidence of Satan and how America is the great Satan, then one might be able to take this thread more seriously. If America is Satan, which nation is God?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by mideast

Where would one go to find the truth?

I have found it in Qur'an and it's true interpreters.

My comment about Iran's govt is that Islam doesn't need many things to do

And Iran has not crossed the lines yet

+ The leader of Iran is not threatening other nations.

+ US govt is really a threat to Middle Eastern and oil-rich countries.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Lots of people think that Irans tone is threatening towards Israel. many are concerned Iran wants to usher in the 12th Imam, by causing global chaos.

If you are from Iran I would be interested to hear your thoughts on those issues.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I pity all of these individuals enamored with religious programming when in the end they find that they have not been serving the great creator but the forces of darkness. I do agree with the OP on one point, Imperialism, the invasion of sovereign countries and the killing of millions of people to effect the avaristic and parasitic agenda's of sociopathic multi-national capitalists is an abomination. This must end. All pyramidal paradigms of control and oppression of the people must end. No Gods and no masters. The Great Creator of the multi-verse does not require our subjugation, our fear nor our adoration. The Creator does not require worship. To limit the greatness of the Great Creator in any of these absurd fashions amounts to blasphemy. Man cannot conceive of the vastness, the omnipresence, the power and shear greatness of the Great Creator. Dear OP, relax and enjoy the freak show, this house of cards that Ponzi built is about to come crashing down. PEACE

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mideast

Originally posted by mikegrouchy

Blue Oyster Cult said, in their song Divine Wind,
"If they think we're the devil then let's send them to hell."

So , you are American government ?

I said that, I remember the hostages in Tehran in the 70's.

There were scenes on the nightly news of angry revolutionaries in Iran.
Burning flags, burning effigies of the president, and signs that said
America is the Great Satan.

Is it being suggested that Hollywood faked all of that too?

Mike Grouchy

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

So you actually think that the American government is the great satan?

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Name one country that has caused as much carnage as the USA around the globe since Hitler?
(Hitler was partially funded by US corporations BTW, including Prescott Bush...it's a fact)

You call it liberation, the rest of the world calls it barbaric terrorism.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Well that would explain why they have lucifer eye on the top of the pyramid
printed in billions

and why washington was build to represent lucifer star

and why the US music and video industry have so many dark symbols hidden in them

See my End of Times thread below in my sig for more info
edit on 7/10/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

When we understand some thing there will be a reflection in our mind. a picture.

Satan always tries to get wrong pictures to us.

He wants us to understand things wrongly.

HE does that by mixing true reflection of reality + wrong reflection of reality.

Then he keeps on repeating his comment

And when you ignore this , you will surrender someday.

That is what Satan does.

clear now ?

This is also what companies do
It's what people do as well during a debate or argument

Everyone does this

Now with that said.... check this link out:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11235813213455
reply to post by beezzer

Glee....they hate us because of Glee.

They hate you because your government murders hundreds of thousands of innocent people in the name of democracy spreading freedom. Even satan seems weak in comparison.

I think it's an insult to Satan to compare him to the US government.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Could the truth also be found in the bible?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying, and it's essentially the same as many of the criticisms of government we discuss here on ATS. The US government has become corrupt, disingenous, violent, deceitful, hypocritical and all that- yes. Many, if not most, ATSers would agree with all or most of that.

I think the negative reactions to this thread are simply that many Americans are simply a bit uncomfortable with the phrasing - the American government actually being Satan. This is probably due more to a cultural difference in expression than anything else.

I hope the folks here on ATS will show some understanding and respect for cultural differences and welcome the opportunity this forum gives us all to learn more about different perspectives.

To Mideast- would you explain more of this perception? Do you see the American government as actually being Satan or possessed by Satan? There's an important difference between being evil and being under the influence of evil. Do you include the American people in general in this?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I really don't know what to say because I really don't get the story of brother.

But what I said was one of satan's easy to understand strategy.

I would like to hear about your story in U2U. please explain more.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

reply to post by mideast

Could the truth also be found in the bible?

I think the truth be found anywhere as long as you avoid , selfishness , bigotry and hurry when looking for truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by mideast

Dear Mideast, Do not confuse the will of the American people with that of the U.S. government. The average American has the illusion of freedom, but he is living in a carefully crafted cage where a mere 400 very rich indivduals control more wealth than the bottom 2/3rds of the population. We in America are free to choose between paper or plastic, between 24 differerent kinds of bagels, but political and economic freedom is a phantom. The average American believes that he/she can participate in a fair election, when in fact elections are bought and paid for by traitor multinational corporations who's only ambition is profit at the expense of everything or everyone else. The have no heart and no soul. To them all people are merely cows to be sucked dry. We are not cows we are human beings. These Corporations that say they are American, may have begun in this country but they have sold out the country and the American worker after many Americans fought and died to achieve a decent wage and more humane working conditions. These psychopathic traitors, closed U.S. factories, outsourced U.S. jobs and opened sweat shops in China and India where they could exploit the workforce of those countries with impunity. We didn't invade Iraq or Afghanistan, the U.S. government did, at the behest of these same traitoristic multinational corporations to steal the natural resources of sovereign countries. The American people have no control over what their government does. We are the same. It is about time the workers, the regular people of the world unite as brothers and sisters in PEACE. The true enemies of the people and the planet are the Bankers, Corporations and those few supremely rich individuals who have stolen the vast majority of resources while millions of their brother and sisters beings starve and billions of their fellow human beings live each and every day hand to mouth, not knowing if or where the next meal will come from. This MUST end. This WILL end.
edit on 10-7-2012 by HEYJOSE because: Clambake

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seaside sky

To Mideast- would you explain more of this perception? Do you see the American government as actually being Satan or possessed by Satan? There's an important difference between being evil and being under the influence of evil. Do you include the American people in general in this?

US govt is doing the same things Satan enjoys to do .like playing smart guy for god , seducing , dis-informing people by insisting on wrong news , being greedy , being selfish.

But there are signs like there are some people worshiping Lucifer-Azazil-Eblis.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by HEYJOSE

Very well put. I couldn't say it better myself. The evil influence is precisely as you say.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

No I stand by my Glee theory. I think its pretty solid.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYJOSE
reply to post by mideast

Dear Mideast, Do not confuse the will of the American people with that of the U.S. government. The average American has the illusion of freedom, but he is living in a carefully crafted cage where a mere 400 very rich indivduals control more wealth than the bottom 2/3rds of the population. We in America are free to choose between paper or plastic, between 24 differerent kinds of bagels, but political and economic freedom is a phantom. The average American believes that he/she can participate in a fair election, when in fact elections are bought and paid for by traitor multinational corporations who's only ambition is profit at the expense of everything or everyone else. The have no heart and no soul. To them all people are merely cows to be sucked dry. We are not cows we are human beings. These Corporations that say they are American, may have begun in this country but they have sold out the country and the American worker after many Americans fought and died to achieve a decent wage and more humane working conditions. These psychopathic traitors, closed U.S. factories, outsourced U.S. jobs and opened sweat shops in China and India where they could exploit the workforce of those countries with impunity. We didn't invade Iraq or Afghanistan, the U.S. government did, at the behest of these same traitoristic multinational corporations to steal the natural resources of sovereign countries. The American people have no control over what their government does. We are the same. It is about time the workers, the regular people of the world unite as brothers and sisters in PEACE. The true enemies of the people and the planet are the Bankers, Corporations and those few supremely rich individuals who have stolen the vast majority of resources while millions of their brother and sisters beings starve and billions of their fellow human beings live each and every day hand to mouth, not knowing if or where the next meal will come from. This MUST end. This WILL end.
edit on 10-7-2012 by HEYJOSE because: Clambake

It takes a big soul to understand take all these difficulties.

May Allah be light on your path.

But remember that anything your govt does doesn't justify what you are doing in your life.

Justification is another trick that Satan uses when you know some thing is bad and he can not seduce you in peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
satan wears many faces, but never truly his own. His power makes people do his work for him.
You all complain the 'Op' is trolling but do you even realize this is how America actually operates.
Open the #ing eyes you were blessed with, Every facet of 'entertainment' is really ENTRAINMENT on your mind,

He seduces people such as our father and mother Adam and Eve by repeating wrong reflection of reality which is wrong.

Do you not see how this is literally everywhere in your media??

But America is not satans only output in this world, (Multiheaded Beast, Crowns on each head.) Its bigger then you think

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join