It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids Begin

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Calls to Destroy Egypt's Great Pyramids Begin

www.raymondibrahim.com

According to several reports in the Arabic media, prominent Muslim clerics have begun to call for the demolition of Egypt's Great Pyramids—or, in the words of Saudi Sheikh Ali bin Said al-Rabi'i, those "symbols of paganism," which Egypt's Salafi party has long planned to cover with wax. Most recently, Bahrain's "Sheikh of Sunni Sheikhs" and President of National Unity, Abd al-Latif al-Mahmoud, called on Egypt's new president, Muhammad Morsi, to "destroy the Pyramids and accomplish what Amr bin al-As could not."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Several reports in the Arabic media say that prominent muslim clerics have begun to call for the demolition of the Egypt's great pyramids.

If those calls are to be true sounds exactly what the Taliban did in Afghanistan when they destroy the Bamyan Buddas after all pagan symbols are an a front to Allah.

This is credible but will it happen?

History has shown destruction has been a part of that regions history time and time again.

If this does happen it will be a great loss to the world.

What say you?

www.raymondibrahim.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10-7-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Lord really knows what is going on behind closed doors in Egypt, it really worries me and they got rid of Hawass.

edit on 013131p://bTuesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What worries me is that they are calling Egypt and Morsi an "ally" in the region, that we are still sending billions to them.

IF there is one thing to be "truth" in the ME there are no allies in that region.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Well we are in 2012 after all
to uncover the alien machine in it ?
they need to ripp it apart and clear the top
maybe they will send the big guy with a huge set of balls to the the job

because destroying the pyramid .. you will need a lot of fire power
there is a lot of people surrounding the pyramids
it can create avalanches of rocks and it can rain rocks
for miles away after any explosions to destroy it

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Getting rid of a landmark for religious reasons is so stupid man... I mean come on man
I mean how many people visit the pyramids for pagan reasons? Zero???

In an abstract way those pyramids belong to the world not just Egypt, but that idea shouldn't be imposed on them

Still stupid though, I really hope this does not go through

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ah Islam. That religion that destroys everything in its path. Fun bunch, the Islamists. Don't invite them to your housewarming.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks and sorry

Mods feel free to close.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Sorry, why does it have to be an explosion? Jackhammers and dump trucks might take some time, but it would do it. Add in some small controlled demolitions, and it becomes easier. Heck, they could fly a plane into it. Of course, that's tough on the plane and crew, better try something else.

What amazes me is that it is being proposed in public, and the world sees it as a possibility. Is there no stopping these destructive people?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I know the answer is, live today and walk into tomorrow, let the past be the past.
But thinking that the material objects of our past, even something great as the Egypt pyramids be to destroyed for the sake of ones look at paganism.
If they should state to destroy something of that grandeur what about their rock they hold sacred. and yes I am stating this.
I would never volunteer to destroy them and in my heart I think they (pyramids) will out last us.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by RadioHawken

There are some really interesting theories about that rock.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Well if you want my opinion, I think it's kind of sad. Those pyramids are a great part of history, not just for Egypt but everyone. It will be sad when and if they actually take them down or destroy them.

Interesting article none the less.

-SAP-

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

the egyptian artifacts including the pyramids and sphinx are what draws the tourists , the egyptians depend on the tourists to earn a living.
anyone advocating in the destruction of these artifacts is calling for the destruction of egypt .

does anyone remember what happened after the attack on the train and at the valley of the kings some years back ?
the tourists stopped visiting and the egyptians faced starvation and poverty.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nothing like ignorant religious zealots destroying items that were around long before their own religion....

I wonder how Islam would respond if their was a coup in Saudi and the new government wanted to level Mecca and Medina because they represent a pagan religion?

Or if Israel cleared out Islamic holy sights to make room for housing.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Some serious black propaganda is being waged against Egypt. First the dead wife sex lie and now this?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I wonder if there is a more sinister reason behind this, and they are using religion as an excuse.

Wouldn't be the first time folks in power did that.

Only wonder why --- maybe they're trying to piss off Orion.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Neanderthals!

So when they knock down the pyramids and their tourism industry collapses they will wonder why there are no jobs anymore in Cairo!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
History is always told from the persperspective of the group that won the fight.

Part of the very reason we don't know our true history is due to scum who decide to wipe all traces of the other out after they win their little war. Between these sleeze and secret society sleeve we are all left to ponder true history while even the group that manipulates the information don't even know the real history after years go by.
edit on 10-7-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
They can't do that, they just can't.

These buildings are marvals of the human empire. To destroy them, is to destroy part of our history. It does not belong to X Government or Y state, it belongs to ALL of humanity.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join