It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the days of Jared, the legacy of the atlanteans and their origin.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

so what you are saying is that Judah is a demi-god?

know I'm really confused. I thought he was just a man.

besides that, which Royal is claiming to be a direct male descendant from Judah?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
reply to post by LUXUS

so what you are saying is that Judah is a demi-god?

know I'm really confused. I thought he was just a man.

besides that, which Royal is claiming to be a direct male descendant from Judah?

Never said anything about Judah. The royals try only to mate with other royals who can also trace their genealogy back to some demigod in an attempt to hold onto that genetic tie. I think however that so much time has now passed that it would be very watered down.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

i'm confused...you posted this link, did you not:

en.wikipedia.org...

I thought you were claiming that the Royals claime direct male descent from Judah as you posted his website.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

I was simply showing you an example ie ancient Greek royalty traced their genealogy back to the demigod Hercules. All royalty trace their blood line back ultimately to one or more demigod, that's what it means to have royal blood!

"These Heraclids were a group of Dorian kings who conquered the Peloponnesian kingdoms of Mycenae, Sparta and Argos; according to the literary tradition in Greek mythology, they claimed a right to rule through their ancestor"

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

i get it..you aren't making any specific statements, just generalizations.

that doesn't really seem fair...my gggggggggma's dad was king, so i should be a king. give me money.

anyone could collect documents and artifacts to support their assertion and since no dna of said ancestor is easily acquired no scientific tests can be run on the claimant. pretty clever.

i wonder if anyone has found a different technique concerning the identification of a ruler that doesn't allow for trickery.

edit on 12-7-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

In antiquity they supposedly found a way to get around trickery and false records. If you look at the Queen of England under her coronation chair is a stone called the stone of destiny. In reality it is not the real one but a fake, the Irish called it the Lia Fail. The stone was recovered from the sunken island after the flood and was used to test royalty. Basically if someone who had royal blood touched this stone it would produce a sound announcing they had royal blood. If it did not the person no matter what genealogy they submitted would not be accepted as royal.

The ARK of the covenant is another device that can do this. It will literally strike a person dead if they attempt to touch it of even approach it and they are not of the correct genetic line.

edit on 13-7-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

A number of cultures, the Hawaiian and French off the top of my head required noble witnesses to the birth of any other nobility to 'still the heart beat of conspiracy'.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Royal coronation chair in Westminster abbey complete with fake Lia Fail stone under seat

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Lets put it this way, there are gods, there are humans and there are demigods (god/human hybrids). All that royalty is or ever was is a group of people who trace their genealogy back to a demigod. That is what it means to have "royal blood". The ancient Greeks and other cultures did not hide this fact but today it is not common knowledge to most.

I am having difficulties understanding Michael. Many opinions with no back drop of reference materials to review and get a better understanding of.

And you are correct. Those Bloodlines all flow through Cain and his descendants. And despite the presumptions "some" have in respects to the Flood, the Bible is clear, this bloodline survived and is actually ruling this world today, while the "people" just ignore or outright dismiss this startling fact. One just needs to ask Prince Charles.

You also noted earlier,

I believe the flood was localised and not global.
This is quite accurate. Looking through the following, it is clear, many peoples survived and left the lore or the occurrence for their offspring. Review of the Part II stories that are available for those just willing to look at them. Atlantis, the Antediluvian World carries quite a number of these stories. Someone was left over besides Noah and those within the Ark.

*** Note. Many dismiss Ignatius's work, but the Lore spoken of in Part II is a collection of this period, from Peoples, and not Ignatius's stories of that period. Disclaimer

There is also the glaring statement of Genesis 7 that describes the flooding of the "face" of the earth. Well a face is just part of the body, is it not?

You also noted Hercules ,

Genesis 6:4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
and those of his kind. Yes, these are the Mighty Men, Men of renown. Today, they are our Heroes in Big Screen Movies, and Comic Periodicals, but they are still, the spawn of the Fallen.

If this is so it would mean the whole of the bible story about the flood is actually an account of the destruction of Atlantis!

This has one area of concern for me. Although I would like to agree with you, the TIME FRAME is skewed. 9000, B.C. is a rough time line for the destruction of Atlantis, according to Plato's story. Noah entered the Ark somewhere around 2200 B.C.. to give or take. My math makes that 7000 years of difference in general terms.

But I believe they are related in some measure. I dismiss Plato's Accounting of the Disappearance of Atlantis, I do not buy it at all.

The "remains" amount to Muddy Waters and "SUGGEST" that Atlantis Sunk, all the while, there was no witness to such an event. I would believe a more factual event is that Atlantis was REMOVED, because it was not of this earth in the first place. It was the abode of the Throne of GOD, and eventually the realm of the Fallen, when they left their place of habitation. You REMOVE something "Like" Atlantis from a watery area, and you will have, what Plato describes.

I am still trying to understand the Time Frame, and rectify that to my own satisfaction, but to date, I haven't the time to spend working on that. Right now, I am doing "NOD" of all places.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

The symbol with the winged disk is the symbol on the flag of Atlantis. I know I had a lifetime in Atlantis.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

What happened to these people and their knowledge, could it be that those who founded Egypt among other civilisations were survivors from Atlantis?

Howdy Luxus

If you read what Plato's story the AE were in existence at the same time Atlantis existed, so it wouldn't have been possible for Egypt to be 'founded' by those from 'Atlantis'

Over 1000 years before the great pyramid, cultures in south America were building magnificent structures and societies. The story of Atlantis is a foggy, vague exaggerated story of the Americas and its people. When the Spanish arrived they said when they saw the Maya, inca, south american cities they thought they were in a dream and admitted they were living far more advanced and humanely then their eastern counterparts at the same time.

Plaza in Peru may be the America's oldest urban site
The circular structure at the ruins of Sechin Bajo is about 5,500 years old, archaeologists report.

IMA, PERU -- An ancient stone plaza unearthed in Peru dates back more than five millenniums and is the oldest known urban settlement in the Americas, according to experts here.

Archaeologists say the site, uncovered amid a complex of ruins known as Sechin Bajo, is a major discovery that could help reshape their understanding of the continent's pre-Columbian history.

Carbon dating by a German and Peruvian excavation team indicates that the circular plaza is at least 5,500 years old, dating to about 3,500 BC, said Cesar Perez, an archaeologist at Peru's National Institute of Culture who supervised the dig.

That would make it older than the Great Pyramid of Giza.

www.gogeometry.com...

edit on 13-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Shane

In the Sanskrit text the triple ringed city of Atlantis is called Tripura, as in Platos Atlantis it is made of three metals only difference is that they are flying city's. Lord Shiva torches it out of the sky using the thunderbolt weapon, the city crashes into the ocean and sinks beneath the waves. The group of people identified as the Atlantis are called the asurss.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

reply to post by Shane

In the Sanskrit text the triple ringed city of Atlantis is called Tripura, as in Platos Atlantis it is made of three metals only difference is that they are flying city's. Lord Shiva torches it out of the sky using the thunderbolt weapon, the city crashes into the ocean and sinks beneath the waves. The group of people identified as the Atlantis are called the asurss.

Well Luxus not quite, at least based on the version of the MP & SP I read

It was three separate magical fortresses

The lowest, with walls of Iron, located on earth,
The second, with walls of silver, located in the sky, and
The third, with walls of gold, located in heaven.

Shiva destroyed the three cities when they lined up with a flaming arrow, 'which completely burnt up Tripura and all the demons who were within'

No mention of the sea

From the Matsya Puran

The Matsya Puran

We have been defeated by the gods, replied Maya. We wish to build a fort that the gods will not be able to destroy. The fort will be named Tripura and we will live in it and become immortal. Immortality is a boon that cannot be granted. Said Brahma. If you want, set difficult conditions for your deaths. Very well then, replied Maya. We will be killed only if Shiva himself destroys Tripura with a single arrow. Let that be the appoined method of our deaths. This boon Brahma granted and Maya began the task of constructing the fort. In fact, he built three (tri) fortresses (pura).

One was made of iron, the second of silver and the third of gold.

Normally, the fortresses were distinct. But once every thousand years, when the nakshatra Pushya was in the sky, the three cities came together in the sky and were called Tripura. Each of the fortresses was stocked with diverse weapons as protections against raids by the gods. Taraka lived in the fort made of iron, Vidyunmali in the one make o f silver, and Maya himself lived in the one that was made of gold.

I cannot help you, replied Brahma. The boon is such that Shiva alone can destroy Tripura. Let us all pray to Shiva. The gods, the sages and the humans started to pray to Shiva.

Pleased with these prayers, Shiva promised to destroy Tripura.

A special chariot was built for Shiva to ride in. Brahma himself agreed to be the charioteer. The army of the gods got ready to help Shiva in his war against Tripura. A terrible war raged between the gods and the demons. Nandi is one of Shiva’s companions. Nandi fought with Vidyunmali and slew the demon after a fierce battle. But Maya knew all sorts of magical tricks. He was particularly well-versed in the use of herbs. Maya gave Vidyunmali a bath in the juice of magical herbs and Vidyunmali immediately revived.

Nandi killed Vidyunmali a second time. As soon as the three cities came together, Shiva shot a flaming arrow which completely burnt up Tripura and all the demons who were within. The only one who was saved was Maya. He did not die because he was extreme

The Shiva Puran gives

The Shiva Puran gives a slightly different version

edit on 14/7/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

In some text it is a triple pronged arrow and in others it is the weapon of Indra (the thunderbolt) that is used, the flying city (Vimana) crashes into the Western Ocean.

The triple city then appeared immediately before that god of unbearable energy, that deity of fierce and indescribable form, that warrior who was desirous of slaying the Asuras. The illustrious deity . . . sped that shaft which represented the might of the whole universe, at the triple city. . . loud wails of woe were heard from those cities as they began to fall . . . Burning those Asuras, he threw them down into the Western Ocean.

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
After reviewing countless stories from around the world from different cultures and religion there without a doubt seams to be an overwhelming similarity among most of the lore and text.

Many of these text and lore from the hopi indian, the ancient Inca, Bolivians, to Siberia, Europe, Africa, Austrailia, Asia, from the bible to the Koran to the Sumerians mention great deluge, cataclysms and how they blamed themselves claiming how man had reached of level of materialism and usually moved away from God, creator, mother earth etc and this was our punishment.

I believe Adam was far from being the first man but he was a survivor of a great cataclysm and was one of the fathers of the re-population of the earth after the disaster. The story of eden seemed to be how 'GOD' tried to keep man from repeating his previous material abuse by keeping man innocent, without knowledge of past or present. The serpent or devil were the other human survivors who tried and succeeded to teach eden and adam of man's true origins, history and nature.

Here we are again.
edit on 14-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Disregard my query on where that came from - I found it in The Mahabharata, Book 8: Karna Parva: Section 34
edit on 14/7/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join