It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's the Illuminati, stupid.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Libor Scandal

The Illuminati Exposed

Turns out it's the bankers and not the Freemasons that own your asses.

Some Cliff's Notes:

Last week, Barclays’ Bank was fined $450-million for manipulating Libor (the London Inter Banking Offered Rate). This is the rate through which banks lend. The rate is agreed upon every day by a select group of banks, and is considered a “global benchmark worth hundreds of trillions of pounds.” The slightest deviation in the rate can cost a bank billions.

and...

The US watchdog the CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) said it wasn’t just Barclays’ traders who were involved in the market manipulation but the bank’s top bosses.

‘...as a result of instructions from Barclays’ senior managemnet, the Bank routinely made artificially low LIBOR submissions to protect Barclays’ reputation from negative market and media perceptions concerning Barclays’ financial condition.’

Leaked e-mails between traders revealed the staggering level of collusion between traders and bank staff.

‘Dude. I owe you big time! Come over one day after work and I’m opening a bottle of Bollinger.’

While the bankers bashed the Bolly, the public picked up the tab.

(Anti-Masonic vitriolic response in 5, 4, 3, 2.....)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Oh like illuminati's never hid in mason sheets, nor did any mason have any affiliations with illuminati members...of course not.

I'm not doing this to blame YOU directly if you are a mason, just like you can't blame every americans for what their leaders do. But don't feel like your fraternity is hands clean considering every members because you posted this. You're just asking for mason bashing in your post.
edit on 10-7-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Very interesting article, thanks for posting! I don't know a lot about banking specifics, so this should be a good read.

As an aside, I think the fear/hatred of Masons is overblown. From what I've seen, most people accusing Masonry of being evil/Satanic/anti-human don't know very much about the craft, and haven't placed its teachings in proper context within the vast spectrum of all things esoteric.

new topics

join