It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Destination Truth Sucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Here's what I like about the show:

I like learning about the local legends and stories.

Now, what I don't like about the show? They never show any damned thing but when they're investigating a site they don't show the site but only their whole faces and their reactions to what the supposedly saw!

Come on people, this is the greatest weakness of ghost shows. The show is supposed to be about the ghost and the evidence you find, not your freaking egos. I want to see the evidence, not your whole faces.

So come on man, SHOW US SOMETHING and stop playing around.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I couldn't agree more. The only one I respect out of what is on right now is Ghost Hunters with the TAPS team. They are the only crew with a show that I believe try hard to remain unemotional and not ham it up and over-dramatize for the camera. They don't "find" nearly as much as others claim to kinda sorta find but I give a lot more credibility to what they claim and stand behind too. It makes for a great show.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

I agree, i think my mom is on thier film crew, you see thier heads, thier feet, the sky, 10 minutes of the ground. hear screams then.... nothing!. So disapointing.
I liked TAPS when they started out but now all they do is historic sites. I would like them to get back to the people and thier homes!.

I do love Ghost Adventures becasue they are always trying to sacrifice Zack

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
We're in absolute agreement. I like this new show "Haunted Highway" for finally doing the right thing and ditching an extra cameraman entirely. I feel really insulted when we see a scene of the crew entering the area for the first time supposedly, but the camera is in front of them, meaning the cameraman was already there! These shows need to at least acknowledge that there are camera men present with the investigators and not treat us like we are idiots.

My personal solution would be to give everyone those camera mounted rigs like in Destination Truth, but the camera should be pointed THE OTHER WAY. I want to see what they are seeing, not see them react to what they are seeing. So often they complain about not capturing something on camera that they saw with their own eyes, so WHY do they not do this?

top topics

join