It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Government Scanners Will Instantly Know Everything About You From 164 Feet Away

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

This could be such an amazingly HELPFUL technology, for medical diagnostics, and for SERIOUS issues like detecting bombs. (But then again, will it help innocent people from being killed by US bombs or US guns???? Why not???) Can it detect a lying politician, also??

Typically, though, they present this as if it will be ready to set on arrests for every pot smoker. They had better open up a lot more of those private jails. We will have a lot more inmates! They had better limit its use to serious threats, or I will just have my head explode due to blood boiling.

Civilians need to counter or object to the use of this. We need to say, OK you bastards. We will okay use of these, but only if you allow us to spy on YOU too. Do YOU have any drugs in your pocket? Do YOU have any bodily fluids from Mr. Clinton on YOUR dress? Is that a blood stain on your hand? OH my, what else might we find out about these guys? It's only to ensure protection of us from you, so you must submit to these!

Imagine if this could be scaled up and they could use it from space. That would be, unlimited knowledge of everything physical on earth. Lots of process through, but it could be done.

This is the kind of technology that really is kind of like an atom bomb. It's too powerful to exist and to be used only for good. It will only protect the guilty rich and suffocate the rest of us even more.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf10
well then, the way to defeat this is to get a tiny spray bottle filled with water and traces of cannabis and gunpowder and go through crowds of people and casually "mist" everyone with it.

when the pigs start pulling everyone that shows positive out for a search, and find nothing, the s will htf.

I think you raise a good point. We are all brothers and tend to look out for one another so when the man comes up with a way to put us down we will always come up with a solution. High tech devices all have flaws that can be identified by critical thinkers.

Keep that in mind as the new decade brings new threats to your privacy and freedom.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky
This may sound surprising, but I welcome this news. Molecular scanning technology has been long overdue. Tell me fellow reader, would you rather if given a choice

a) be subjected to a pat down
b) be taken into a room for a frisky search
c) be scanned from a respectable distance

all knowing that your fellow passengers receive the same treatment thus securing a safe flight. In regards to this crossing the boundaries of yourself these boundaries are required to be crossed when you fly/travel internationally. Countries have very strict import laws whether you are smuggling drugs or just a new breed of toad into their ecosystem.

P.S. They will not know everything about you. Ex. Your favourite sports team.
edit on 10-7-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: P.S.

Boy do you ever need a slap upside your head. You consent to everything! even tacitly! Don't you! They obviously know everything about you, you !@#$%in tool. What don't like that? You don't have the right to be offended! Because you tacitly consented to being an asshole.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

So it would seem the police would have our generations first Tricorder...

I cant wait to hear of the scientific implications of this technology, It will never be used lawfully...there are lot of just people out there who have been near certain contraband or even came into contact with said substance, yet are law abiding citizens.
Then there is the crooked long arm of the law....
edit on 11-7-2012 by Griffo515 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515

So it would seem the police would have our generations first Tricorder...

I cant wait to hear of the scientific implications of this technology, It will never be used lawfully...there are lot of just people out there who have been near certain contraband or even came into contact with said substance, yet are law abiding citizens.
Then there is the crooked long arm of the law....

Damn, you beat me to it

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
I mean this in the nicest possible way but.....

...it will be a cold day in hell before I travel to the US and be subjected to this sort of treatment.

GOOD we dont want you here

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

c) be scanned from a respectable distance

Just how powerful of a beam will this be?

I saw them last year using this (I assume it's the same thing) at O'Hare, where the Blue Line exits into the airport pedway. You had no choice, as soon as you hit the top of the escalator, they were standing there (looking like dicks, I might add). If you took the train to the airport, there was no way to avoid this.

I didn't like it.

edit: Also, I wasn't even there to fly - I was picking up someone who was flying in. So, did I "consent" to this "unobtrusive" but somehow invasive search? I thought the argument was, "if you fly, you consent to the search"? But I wasn't flying ...
edit on 11-7-2012 by LanceCorvette because: to add edited part

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
it will start at the airport, then it will be installed on roads/highways or police cars, and then they will install it onto helicopters to search your house while flying by, then in a few years when its more powerful it will be featured on satellites. There will be no escape soon, just the way they want it

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

The re-election of George Bush was not a mandate regarding anything.

There is more evidence of voter fraud and count tampering in that election thank you can take the time to read.

The Patriot Act would have been passed no matter who was "elected" President of the U.S.

Please don't confuse our corrupt government with the will of the people, they have nothing in common.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by LanceCorvette

edit: Also, I wasn't even there to fly - I was picking up someone who was flying in. So, did I "consent" to this "unobtrusive" but somehow invasive search? I thought the argument was, "if you fly, you consent to the search"? But I wasn't flying ...

The erosion of your "rights" guaranteed under the constitution is a slow but steady creep. They are undermining them in a very carefully thought out plan step... by... step. Little catch phrases make this little violation okay and then begins the encroachment. Once you agree to search people anywhere, why not everywhere? Once they are used to it at the airport, why not move it outdoors? In the street? In you home?

They always have a cute way of putting it too. In New York (everything begins in New York), they call it "stop and frisk". Frisk is such a nice term. Sounds like playing with kittens (they're so frisky). They ought to call it "block and grope".

Stop and Frisk

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BoyMeetsWorldATS

Theoretically if you just take a rolly suitcase and put in a few hefty freezer bags with bong water.
punch a hole in each freezer bag so it leaks slowly.
take a stroll through the airport with the leaky bag.
That should set off the meters.

The meters need to be set to a level where it wouldn't be fooled by that trick.
Same thing with 100 dollar bills. They all have trace amounts of coc aine on them.
Thresh hold needs to be set high to detect when someone is carrying a substantial amount of an illegal substance not trace amounts.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Griffo515

From traces of drugs or gun powder on your clothes to what you had for breakfast to the adrenaline level in your body—agents will be able to get any information they want without even touching you.

Yep very close to a tricorder.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Why would this get you mad?

The reelection of GWB after his implementing of the PATRIOT act was a resounding "thank you for keeping us safe" from the American people.

It was the PATRIOT act that makes thinks like this possible. As Americans, you reelected the Commander In Chief that made it possible.

I gave you a star because you pointed out something that people needed to see...

However...just so you know, "In America, it doesn't matter who you vote for because the elite are going to put in WHOMEVER they choose." --This is also the reason we only get to choose from PRE-CHOSEN candidates.

Until Americans realize that they're being TOOLED, they'll continue to play this voting game which is rigged for them to lose.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

A,B Or C...why the hell should I be subjected to those ABC options at all?

Society has rolled on perfectly fine without all that crap for millenia.

Just makes it easier for the corrupt elite to fill their profit run prisons with slaves...

But you go ahead and support the molecular scanning of the entire population if you feel its a good idea.

It does not matter what screening we implement. If the CIA wants to walk a crotch-bomber thru security, it will happen.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Good, maybe they will leave me alone.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpanelgranny

Originally posted by Kryties
I mean this in the nicest possible way but.....

...it will be a cold day in hell before I travel to the US and be subjected to this sort of treatment.

What's with this "we" crap Kemosabi?

Between the two of you, I prefer the other individual to be here -- you know -- the one with the brain......

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

That is already the case. There is more drug and gunpowder residue on our money than you can shake a stick at.
Not exactly sure how this would really work then. Because if the machine is as sensitive as they claim then we are all going to become suspect at the same time if we are carrying any cash on us.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpanelgranny

Well, that was certainly very macho and patriotic of you. Do you feel better now?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

Yes but they will have to get closer than 165 ft for that. It requires probing.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Ladies & Gentlemen, I beg you & listen to me. Show them no fear. Im referring to evil people "The ones who start acting up causing problems" their in demons are being revealed. As far as the Government goes well that whole system represents Lucifer it self. Hell im not religious but BELIEVE in what Im saying. I am J.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join