It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calls by Islamists to Destroy Egyptian Pyramids Begin

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Losing one of the planet's man made wonders would be an absolute travesty. Losing them to sheer and utter ignorance would be even worse.

However, if this were to occur, think about all of the secret/lost chambers in these structures that would suddenly be revealed. Whatever gold, jewels, and secrets they contain would finally be known, and that is exciting in its own right.

The little history buff in me is simultaneously horrified and fascinated.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

Well if they find jewels or gold they'll probably use that riches to fund their final jihad against the West and install a Global Islamic Caliphate

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osiris1953
Losing one of the planet's man made wonders would be an absolute travesty. Losing them to sheer and utter ignorance would be even worse.

However, if this were to occur, think about all of the secret/lost chambers in these structures that would suddenly be revealed. Whatever gold, jewels, and secrets they contain would finally be known, and that is exciting in its own right.

Are you for real?
These places were built as final resting places for Pharaohs.
No amount of gold, jewels, or secrets could make me excited about someone blowing them to smithereens.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Well the Taliban did that to the Buddha statues in Afghanistan so it doesn't surprise me since Islamists hated things that are unclean

They must hate themselves as well based on what I have seen. Many Islamists are quite dirty and have a pungent smell about them too.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

Probably not enough in there to pay for global domination.

.....but what if there is something high-tech in one of them?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Don't misunderstand, the last thing I would want to happen would be the destruction of the pyramids. It's just that if there was no choice in the matter, and they were tearing them down tomorrow, yes, I would be quite interested to learn what is in there. I don't think that is all that ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
More propaganda that everyone seems to be falling for, Do you think the US, E.U or Israel would ever let someone knock a single block off the pyramids?

Originally posted by americanbuffalo1

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Well the Taliban did that to the Buddha statues in Afghanistan so it doesn't surprise me since Islamists hated things that are unclean

They must hate themselves as well based on what I have seen. Many Islamists are quite dirty and have a pungent smell about them too.

What exactly do you mean by 'Islamists'? can you specify?
edit on 10-7-2012 by DeadSnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

If they find hi tech gadgets after the destruction of the pyramids they'll probably sell them to China, Iran, Russia, or North Korea. I won't be surprised in the near future they invited them in after they destroyed the pyramids for "business deals" In fact their is a rumor about how an expeditionary group found alien tech below the pyarmids I'll find the source

link   
I hope the Illuminati will intervene if they attack the pyramids. We need these monuments for hidden reasons.

link   
I try to be tolerant, but when I see stupidity like this I begin to hate.

The destruction of the pyramids would be an international crime. They may be in Egypt, but they have stood for thousands of years and, so, have become the property of the world community.

I hope that same world community will fight to prevent and/or stop this act of historic desecration. Future generations are counting on it and we owe it to those who came before us to preserve their legacy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

I don't think the current Americans care about the Pyramids they're too busy with America's Got Talent but the wold well might be mixed because Nations like North Korea, China, and Russia would probably wouldn't care while Europe will
edit on 10-7-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

Originally posted by Osiris1953

Are you for real?
These places were built as final resting places for Pharaohs.
No amount of gold, jewels, or secrets could make me excited about someone blowing them to smithereens.

Wouldn't it be too funny if these morons would indeed go ahead with it and their explosives would activate some ancient superweapon resting inside the Pyramids, just as some conspirasists claims, that would eradicate these terrorists from the surcafe of the Planet?
edit on 10-7-2012 by Nightchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'd like to hear from our ATS folks who are muslim.

I have a hard time believing this, but what they've done to idols, temples, churches in the past?

Dunno.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

It would be worse if the Islamists sell the Pyramid stuff to North Korea, China, Iran or Russia

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jar11

there were rumblings of this several months ago in the egyptian and iranian media. from memory the former leader of the mb was deemed too radical to reflect the diverse nature of egyptian society.

the interest lies with morsi, the ongoing spat with the army and who is going to blink first. parliament needs cohesion before any legislation is passed and that may be while.

if the radicals have the slightest chance of pulling this off, i for one will buy a ticket and time-lapse this monumental undertaking.
f.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Yeah, it would be a real riot if they destroyed some of the oldest structures on the planet.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I get what your saying, i too would love to know if there is anything interesting down there. hopefully it would not get destroyed/looted in the process.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

The same thing extremists from every other religion have done, Atheists included...Human nature.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaiii

Perfectly said. The Pyramids have been around for such a long period of time, they have become an ingrained root in civilization's history. For some ideological idjuts to decide that a major portion of our world history needs to be eradicated, leaves me speechless.

I do think if an attempt was made to destroy the Pyramids....the world would arise, an angry beast to protect her own.

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Guys here is the source where suppsedly alien tech exist in the pyramids

Are there any tunnels under the Pyramids?

There is a tunnel under Giza. No one knows when it was constructed or how.

How about spacecraft or anything else like that?

An expedition was mounted as a result of data gathered back in the 1920's and 1930's about a secret chamber under the pyramid. They built equipment in later years and went in down into the pyramid and found this metal door 500 feet below the base of the pyramid. They found other doors. The doors used a sonic code. They found a room with over 30,000 recording disks and alien equipment. They made photos of the disks with IR film. The Egyptian government wouldn't allow them to take any out. The disks were deciphered. They described the rise and fall of civilizations in outer space going back more than 100,000 years. This group built this record room and then built the pyramid over it. There was no UFO, but a lot of equipment was stored on three levels. They photographed over 2,700 record disks. According to an Air Force contact, these disks are sitting in a safe at Kirtland AFB in New Mexico. They don't want the public to know the information.

www.freezone.org...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join