It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wayne Brady Says He Would ‘Gladly Slap the ----’ Out of Bill Maher in Front of His Black Hookers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The conversation then took an unexpected turn, with Brady hitting back at Maher by saying he shouldn't claim to know how black someone is "just cause you # black hookers." He went on to pledge his willingness to "gladly slap the # out of Bill Maher in the middle of the street" if he wants to know "how black Wayne Brady is."

Full article

Wow! Wayne called him the hell out!!

See with Bill Maher I agree with some of the stuff he says. With other things, though, he comes across as a total arrogant moron. He's way too much of a know-it-all and definitely hides behind his "I'm so much better than you because I'm a progressive Libertarian pot-smoking atheist" facade.

Glad to see someone finally stand up to him for the racial comments he makes on his "liberal" talk show.
edit on 10-7-2012 by CoolerAbdullah786 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
lol wow. nice link.
I have no idea about any of the hooker stuff, but that was a good little chat. I thought it was informative and funny.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Maher is an idiot, imo, & honestly for one reason **(obviously as a i am a believer). I don't really care for this hooker issue, but, i would not mind Wayne Brady leaving a blood red 5 finger mark on his face.

edit on 09/02/2012 by KaelemJames because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
About time Bill Maher gets slapped in the face, maybe he'll then realize that he's just a Bootleg version of Julian Assange

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

obviously you are a "believer"..

you went straight from name calling, directly into supporting violence..

typical..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by reeferman

Judge much? "Typical" is easy to use when you don't know a person, huh?

For a man that has so blatantly called out my Creator on many occasions, i have no respect for him. If it was me, i would not lift a finger towards him, even if i had a free shot on him. It would be tempting though. But, yes, Brady giving him one would bring to a smile to my face.

Then again, you try to make me sound violent cos i am a "believer". As a fact, you are saying indirectly "Look, see, believers of The Divine are violent". With some reading on my posts you will actually see the opposite. Everyone will have that someone that brings some anger out. Like you judging me here?

Clearly you have not read any of my other posts, and you are just trying to make me as believer look being a violent person, as many non believers do believe.

Is a slap that violent? I guess if i said Maher needs to be taken out, it would be different, not?

I believe that a hiding when needed teaches one some respect towards others. But, i forgot, we live in a world where one can't even teach our children with a smack when they have done something they should not have done.

Don't try and make me look as one whom encourages violence cos i think Maher deserves a smack, just cause i am a "believer"

Yes, i don't respect Maher just as he does not respect my Creator and ENJOYS making fun of Him. That is more than just a smack in my face.

And yes, Maher, IMO, is idiotic and foolish. I have absolutely no time for him and if that makes me a bad person in your eyes, Amen.

I respect and have friends whom are atheists and i don't have no beef with them. Why? Cos they don't go on & on about my belief or my Creator, and so do i stay out of their non-belief. It's called respect, which Maher needs on many levels.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Yes, Bill Maher is a representative of "New Atheism" that has absolutely no respect for anything "religious" and whose end goal is the complete elimination of anything religious. They are just as intolerant as they claim extremist versions of religion are. So that makes them hypocrites.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CoolerAbdullah786

My opinions about Maher are pretty similar. I agree with many of his positions and I respect him for being so outspoken when many people are so concerned about offending people. I enjoy his show for the panels and I watch it every time it's a new episode, but I skip all of the comedy bits because I so rarely find them funny. I wish the panel was longer and his monologue shortened.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Why should atheists have to respect religion when religion does not respect atheists?

What has religion done to earn that respect other than bully people into submission using any dirty trick they can?

Respect religion?

Religion hasn't done anything to deserve respect.
edit on 12-7-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Why should atheists have to respect religion when religion does not respect atheists?

What has religion done to earn that respect other than bully people into submission using any dirty trick they can?

Respect religion?

I, as a believer, follow The Creator, not religion. I don't kiss any mans ring, i do not follow the word of man, i do not praise flesh. If one has NO IDEA of what spirituality is, it's better to keep your mouth hush hush.

I have heard Maher on various occasions trying to "be cool" by ripping The One whom he does not know off, cause Maher thinks he is just the man. The problem is, he is only "a man" and nothing else.

The general idea that ALL (or most) believers bully atheists are proper & pure BS. You get bullies from all sides.

An argument will of course start as people of different beliefs get into a discussion, way too often. I have no issue with what you believe, so should others have no issue with my spirituality. People like Maher WANTS to make a point of dumping on those with our "imaginary friend", as he believes.

As a fact, this is an argument that will never be won on any forum or site. We all know the other one is wrong, not?

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone

Respect religion?

Because to not do so makes you a hypocrite. And to be clear, it's not the religion that you should be respectful of, you should be respectful of what people believe. If you go online to where anybody starts talking about religion, it's inevitable that you have non-believers chiming in on the subject. Too often do they do so by ridiculing beliefs and mocking the believers. In other words, they bully believers for not believing what they believe. You don't fight intolerance with intolerance. It embarrasses me as a non-believer that these are the people that are becoming the face of atheism so much that I prefer to use the softer term of "non-believer". These are not people of reason, they represent the very things they claim to hate about religion. We don't need the atheist crusades.

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

Well said MrAndy.

Sometimes, people like yourself, explain it so well.

new topics

top topics

join