It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good Morning, thanks for having me!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hello all! Happy to find this place! I have been involved with another forum since 2004 and built up nearly 16000 posts,with never a single strike or notice from a moderator, but I needed a change. The other forum was not receptive towards "fringe" topics and quite frankly I grew tired of trying to get interest going in the subjects that interest me, and obviously all you folks as well. I give you all my word that I will be respectfull to all and will do my best to be a quality member, and post in a way so as to further these subjects.

I am a 47 year old Father of three sons, who has allways been heavily interested in the topics highlighted by ATS, but with my biggest interest being Forbidden Archaeology, and and the extraterrestrial phenominon.

I look forward to being a member here!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by crawdad1914

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. You sound like you will fit in very well here....

Des

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you!
If I goofed by starting this thread my apologies to all.
Looking forward to roaming around and getting to know this place. I found the site by Googling "top ten conspiracy sites" and the level of traffic assured me it would be a great place to sign up!

Thanks again!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

crawdad1914, welcome to ATS enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crawdad1914
Hello all! Happy to find this place! I have been involved with another forum since 2004 and built up nearly 16000 posts,with never a single strike or notice from a moderator, but I needed a change. The other forum was not receptive towards "fringe" topics and quite frankly I grew tired of trying to get interest going in the subjects that interest me, and obviously all you folks as well. I give you all my word that I will be respectfull to all and will do my best to be a quality member, and post in a way so as to further these subjects.

I am a 47 year old Father of three sons, who has allways been heavily interested in the topics highlighted by ATS, but with my biggest interest being Forbidden Archaeology, and and the extraterrestrial phenominon.

I look forward to being a member here!

Hello and most welcome to our family ... you are my kind of member and they are my kind of topics ... quick word to the wise though ... I actually became a member myself back in 2007 because of my great interest in Forbidden Archaeology / Alternative History (of our planet and her occupants) / Alien Phenomenon ... but I very rarely post on the 'Ancient & Lost Civilization forum because there are a handful of members who dwell there (3 or 4 really) who are admitably very knowledgable from a conventionally academic perspective but are very vocal and very anti-alternative possibilities ... they won't even consider the possibility and it ends up being very unproductive and frustrating ... so I continue to read the threads but rarely post for that reason.

Check-out the 'blue' link at the bottom of this post ... it might b of interest to you.

I genuinely look forward to seeing you on the boards and reading your contributions

Woody

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you Woody! I will check out the link, and thank you for the heads-up!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Welcome!

Forbidden Archaeology and Alternative History are also two of my favorite subjects

I am one of the fringe types that are convinced that "Science" is lying to us about the REAL history of this world.

A few quotes I love:

“the biggest cover-up in the history of mankind is the history of mankind itself”

“There are two histories: official history, lying, and then secret history, where you find the real causes of events.” ~ Honoré de Balzac

woodwytch did an excellent job of summing up the Science fans very well as this post shows.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Hello,

Glad to hear a military personal like yourself have the courage to take a precaution in global interests. Many military, administrative, political, or simply educated men and woman have noticed a flaw here or their but have taken risks to simply state the fact which should not have been a risk to begin with. No fear, I think the global elites are intelligent, and therefore know exactly what it takes to keep a loyal work force, these clowns running the show are just nobody. The true ones in charge know exactly that the only way, well, at leas in the long run, to keep a pride force is to simply treat them well and tell the truth and of course without a doubt make them feel like they are making a change, even if it is minute. Sometimes, even kings have to give up some land, to sustain their presence.
edit on 13-7-2012 by IseeyouIforseeyou because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join