It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada's PM Stephen Harper faces revolt by scientists

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

That's a provincial law, not federal. You might want to make sure how many laws you might be upset with that actually turn out to be provincial and not federal. Dalton McGuinty is responsible for many outrageous new so called "green" laws that have been introduced into Ontario since that moron took over and began flushing Ontario down the fiscal toilet.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The funniest part (or saddest) is that the people who are attacking harper constantly have no solutions at all. If they do, it's to elect a hardcore liberal who will expand gov't more and make things worse by far.
The truth is, politicians don't give a _ _ _ _ about anyone
Its futile to play the left/right GAME

EDIT: also the global warming/ carbon tax pushers need to own up to their lies and admit defeat. The last thing we need is a huge bloated bureaucracy thats worse than what we have.
I'm afraid to get sick with the state our h/c system is in

edit on 10-7-2012 by HamrHeed because: add

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

I know, but I see government as one big entity... wrong as it may be, but still... The whole idea that one the one hand they make it look like they care about environmental issues, while on the other they're giving industry free reign.

I don't care what levels of government say what, redundancy is redundant. Federal, municipal and provincial governments all need to get on the same page about major issues.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
It doesn't matter who sits as PM, or from which party, NONE of them would have done anything different especially Ignatieff, that guy is a hack.

And yes, I am a Harper hater (a government hater in general) and no, I dont really have any significant ideas to change the way we are governed other than I dont want to be FREAKING governed!!

If I am to believe that some of you do, then awesome, please go change Canada for the better. I look forward to reading about it in the Globe and Mail or National Post.

The sad fact is there is no Canada, there is just a bunch of corporate shills who are ruled on one side by the USA and the other by Israel. We were sold out a long time ago under NAFTA and it continues on now through the SPP and whatever new incarnation of acronyms they choose to use.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join