It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'UFO' captured on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Apr 24 2003

Runcorn Weekly News

INVESTIGATIONS into a UFO sighting in Runcorn have led to a possible space craft being captured on video.

Eric Morris, from the UFO Studies Centre, was carrying out routine research into a report of a black, cigar-shaped object hovering, then descending into woodland near Dutton service station.

He visited the spot where the UFO had been seen by workers at O2, Preston Brook, at about the same time the next week as they reported spotting the spooky shape in the sky.

After taking film footage of the area, Eric returned home to study the tape - only to notice an odd shape in the sky.

He said: 'There were two discs, which appear to be touching each other, hovering over Dutton. I'm not saying it's definitely a UFO, but I'd say the chances of a cloud formation making that shape would be a million to one.'

Now the tape is being analysed by experts in the field at the BBC.

'Personally, I'm very excited,' Eric said. 'The last time I had a video like this, it made national news. It's good footage, and I'm sure all the UFO magazines etc will be extremely interested in this.'

Eric is urging anyone with any information about possible UFO activity to call him on 01606 330567.

Story

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Thanks William!!

Can't wait to get a look at the footage!!
Hope someone can get ahold of it soon.

posted on Apr, 24 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I would also love to see this footage as well
Good find Willie

Ste

posted on Apr, 25 2003 @ 01:53 PM
link   
oooh I live in Cheshire, I haven't heard anything about this though, same wit the rest of you, cant wait!

posted on Apr, 27 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I wounder what they will say about it. If they will tell us the truth or not?

top topics

join