It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Lady in Anguera, Brazil, obviously speaks of Petrus Romanus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Sister Bertina Bouquillon:

"A saint raised his arms to heaven, He appeases the wrath of God ascends to the throne of Peter."

I got news for Simon Peter, he wasn't the first Pope, Constantine was. Neither was Peter buried in Rome, his ossuary and bones were discovered wth his name carved into it (Simon bar Jonah) and Yeshua's name in his family tomb outside Bethany on the Mt. of Olives.

Just one more lie in 1700 years worth of roman catholic lies.

You nailed it in one my friend...........

Read Tom Horn' latest book "Petrus Romanus" the last pope is here, its a killer on whats going on in the Vatican

posted on Jul, 15 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Regarding the author mentioned above.

TOTAL FOOLISHNESS TO:

A) believe the Petrus Romanus prophecy is from HEAVEN and...

B) simultaneously believe the Petrus Romanus prophecy is about a false prophet.

It may be true that the Prophecy of Popes is a hoax, but:

Nowhere in that prophecy does it indicate anything about a false pope

...and some of the authors that visit ATS know it by now.

In fact the prophecy plainly reveals the exact opposite, that the prophecy is about a true Pope. You only need to consult Christ's words to figure that out and be cured of ignorance regarding the meaning of that prophecy.

That prophecy states Petrus Romanus "shall feed the sheep."

And what prey tell does "feeding the sheep" mean to Christianity and to God himself?

Not my words, but the words of Jesus Christ revealed what it means of a religious leader named "Peter" that "feeds the sheep":

JOHN 21:16-17 = "Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.” The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, 'FEED MY SHEEP' ".

That's right, Jesus wants, and demands that those religious leaders that truly love their Christ and their God to "feed my sheep."

So when the angels of heaven come down to a Bishop and make a prophecy about a Pope that "feeds the sheep," the meaning ought to be very clear to those with awareness of divine CONTEXT.

The false leaders let the sheep die from lack of spiritual nourishment.

Some Catholic Prophets indicate God is not happy with the world nor happy with the leaders of the Catholic Church (to put it mildly). ( God is not happy with my behaviour either, my sins stink as much as anyone's even worse then average sometimes....So I am not so concerned with the sins of others when I have my own plank to remove first. I go through cycles of loving God and working hard to do what is required, from one end, to at other times entirely abandoning God's way. I fear the day of fulfilment will arrive before I finally overcome this cycle of failure.)

It has also been foretold by these prophets that one day the crimes within the Catholic Church will be punished severely by the will of God.

THE LAST 3 ANTICHRIST's:

The Jews are the first born of God. Because they abandoned God's truth, the Jews suffered extremely at the hands of the 20th century Antichrist (Adolf Hitler).

The torch was passed to the Catholic Church(second born) but it too abandoned God's truth and it too shall suffer to the extreme at the hands of an Antichrist(Russian?!), (the 2nd last antichrist)

An undetermined time after that in the same lifetime, after the glory of God is revealed in all it's power, all the world will profess to believe in Christ, despite this, again God's truth is abandoned by His children. Thus arrives the final Antichrist and he will target ALL of those that profess to follow Christ.

Christ Jesus does not come down majestically from the clouds of heaven until the end. Jesus will not descend from the heavens with all eyes to see, until the Antichrist and his minions reign first. Antichrist reigns first, then the glorious Return of the Lord and Savior. But before that will be two Popes that will experience great suffering. The second Pope will be entrusted with bringing the Church back to it's origins.

I have a very strange reason to believe the petrus romanus prophecy, however I'M NOT YET COMPLETELY CONVINCED OF IT's AUTHENTICITY: IT APPEARED 300 YEARS LATE, AND THE INTERPRETATIVE ATTEMPTS TO MATCH EACH PREDICTION TO EACH POPE may involve gross stretching of truth, major biases, and the total ignoring of key facts, so that the prophecy is not as solid with fulfilment as it is made to appear by less than objective authors and journalists. I am just making an educated guess that such could be the case.

Also, there is another issue about an unstated gap between the last two popes on the list. But if prophecy fulfilment/great persecution commences under the current Pope, then I will know the gap theory is entirely wrong.
edit on 15-7-2012 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
In all of you who read this, My Immaculate Heart has its great triumph.

Message 335 from Our Lady Queen of Peace, transmitted in 9/25/1990 in Anguera, Bahia, Brazil

"Dear children, I am the Mother of Jesus and your Mother.In all of you who read this, My Immaculate Heart has its great triumph.Keep on helping me. I need you. Give yourselves entirely to me and second the desires of My Immaculate Heart. Thus you will have great facility in growing in the spiritual life. This is the message that I transmit to you today in the name of The Most Holy Trinity. Thank you for permitting me to bring you here once more. I bless you in the name of the Father, and of the son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen. Stay in peace."

www.apelosurgentes.com.br

posted on Dec, 15 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707

Phantom, your posts are brilliant, although I have different views. If you read, please come back to the forum!

As of the Dreadful judge in Malachi, it could be not Jesus Christ's second coming. It could be the manchild of revelation 12 that appears before the antichrist. I have threads on that.

The gap between it and the Second Coming might be significant. because of the duration of the war in heaven. During that war, there is peace on earth, the woman is not persecuted, i.e. the Era of peace in Fatima.

edit on 15-12-2018 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Phantomfire707

P 707, J.C. de Fontbrune made the argument in his Nostradamus Interpretations, that it's Ante, not Anti, Christs, in those Nostradamus Prophecies. So, count Napoleon Roy, Hitler, and a third, yet to come. Remember that Bonaparte did sack Rome and put his son onto the Throne of Rome, and exiled the Pontiff into France.
OTOH, I feel that de Fontbrune, now deceased, was overly pot bound, in shoehorning Nostradamus' predictions into Western Europe. Many will only fit together, out here, in the Northwestern U.S.A. Point in fact, it's Mt. St. Helens', May 18th, 1980 blast, which is the Great Round Mt. sending boiling turgid waters down to the Sea, via the Toutle's, and the Columbia's waters. At the Columbia's Bar, these lahars crossed the strike of the Olympic Mountains, off to the North, which are the backbone of the Olympic Peninsula.
Blois is a rookery on the French Coast, opposite England. But it's too close, to Paris, to mount a revolt against Islamists, occupying France. Present day States, here, in the U.S.A. are legally described as territories of their Prime Meridians. Idaho's Prime Meridian is the Boise, which is a proper anagram of the French Blois Terr. So my solution is Boise Terr. The St. Helens ash fall overlaid North Idaho, in May of 1980. Both Washington State and Oregon are legally described as terr. of the Willamette Prime Meridian, and Western Montana is described as terr. of the Principal Prime Meridian. Montana is a big State, and it has three more, ranging off to it's Eastern Border with the Dakotas.
The son of the U.S. G.I. who snapped a roll of photos of Mussolini hanging upside down in Milano, It. was living right in the hardest hit ashfalls, which gave Dante's Peak, a run for it's money. Both he and his dad, serially, brought those published photos from Look Magazine to my Fifth Grade Class, in 1957, fulfilling C. VIII, Q. 31. Their name is hidden in the anagram of Mis et Mal, where you remove the capital M's to the Cover of Nosty's book, and then only change the lower case i to a lower case r, to generate their surname, Sattler. Their grandfather came over from Austria, which is precisely where Mussolini was fleeing to, with a German Column. He was freaked out by Nosty's prediction that he would be dragged in front of the jeune Selin, so he refused a safe plane ride into exile in Spain, because it was once Islamic Terr. As Paul Harvey used to say, the rest of the story is that Mussolini in English means Muslin Maker.
And for that one single moment in history, when Milan was occupied by the U.S. Army, including, one Sgt. Sattler, in 1945, English was the Lingua Franca, and taking those other two capital M's out, you get "Fear Fake Muslim", or "Fear Muslim Faker". Mussolini was a student of Nostradamus, albeit a very evil student, so Nosty created a bear trap, in which those haunted photos were handed around in a show and tell at the end of our 1957 school year, at the beginning of June, a good twelve years after Both Hitler and Mussolini took that bait, and were killed off. Hitler heard of Mussolini's demise and didn't like being hung up like a side of bacon, so he committed suicide, and had his remains cremated, near the Chancellory, in Berlin, two days later.
One more tidbit, is the story that four High Lamas from Tibet, traveled in the late Roman Times to Rome and told the Pope to stop pushing his debased version of Buddhism. After they left to return to Tibet, that Pope, kept right on doing his own thing. But we don't know what notes those Church scribes wrote down at the meetings. Much much later, when the Sistine Chapel was built, the artist doing the side panels was given a leather valise holding several old manuscripts and he interpreted what they said, into his panels' artworks. Today, the Church forbids tourists from photographing the side panels, even without using any flashes or strobes.
They are supposed to count down the years to the end of the Church, in artistic portraits. They are not the "way of the Cross", common in Catholic Churches around the World.
That artist had to have explained what his artwork was meant to convey, to his employers. And it's been hidden in plain sight, since the Fifteenth, or Sixteenth, Centuries. And for all we know, Nostradamus and Leonardo, may have each visited and added their two cents. But Malachy was dead and buried for hundreds of years before those panels were created from those manuscripts. O.T.O.H.those four Tibetan Lamas predated St. Malachy by several Centuries. So this devolves into a "who'se on First, and What's on Second, paradox.

Prince Gautama, the Buddha, lived 500 years before Christ. His cultists are looking for a Maitreya, after some 2500 years, which lines up with our Christian ideas of a near 2000 A.D. Messiah. Jesus was no backwoods carpenter, his uncle was the Sec'y of Commerce for the Entire Roman Empire, in the first Cent. A.D. So he could well have visited and been schooled by Tibetans, in some of his esoteric values. I listened to High Lama Tharchin, speak through his wife's translating, at Spokane, many years ago. I'm sure Tharchin could name all four of those peripatetic, pacifist, Tibetans, who visited Rome, before the Roman roads were taken over by the Islamists, in Asia Minor.
Tibetan, High Lamas, have an unbroken record of Buddhism, going all the way back to the times before Prince Gautama, the Buddha. Tharchin, himself, claimed to be a fifth generation Lama.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join