It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia 'sends six warships to Syria

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
The latest news I just got at 22.50pm is following> A flotilla of 12 to 15 Russian warships carrying marines is on its way to Tartus, Syria from North Sea Baltic and Black Sea bases.

I do hope that Russia hits the UK & USA hard, because both USA & UK are very anti Christian, and too pro Muslim for most British peoples liking these days, Russia said today they are sad to see British get the sack if we were a Cross at work, so if Russia does back Syria I know they will get British peoples support 100%, so many hate the USA here today it's unreal.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Russian Nuclear subs in the Med tonight all fully armed, wow what fun, and here we are in the UK with our Cameron Muslim leader with thanks to him got 7 warships, 2 subs in working order, and war planes like the Spitfire and Air Trainer Hawks with light cannon if they work.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alternative4u
I do hope that Russia hits the UK & USA hard, because both USA & UK are very anti Christian, and too pro Muslim for most British peoples liking these days, Russia said today they are sad to see British get the sack if we were a Cross at work, so if Russia does back Syria I know they will get British peoples support 100%, so many hate the USA here today it's unreal.

what did I just read ?
You want Russia to attack the USA & UK because you don't like Muslims ?
I don't think Russia has Muslim seeking missiles

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Alternative4u

3 transport vessels and 2 destroyers and thats it.

Any links for your info?
edit on 11-7-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Anyone think this will blow over or is Syria the spark for a regional/European war
in the Autumn?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Link please, for the proof of extra warships. And as for wanting Russia to strike the US and the UK. Thats a real sad thing to say. I dont know about you, but I quite enjoy my life with my kids.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Well yes. I just came across this on RT. 12 ships.
www.rt.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Debka also reports today "more than 11 ships".

Debka and RT...2 opposite mouthpieces...giving almost same numbers...I am going to say they are both right.
Debka also report Marine Copr 2 heading to same area...

The thing is....12 ships...12 SHIPS !!!

If this is NOT a prep for SHTF, I don't know what it is.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Russia is not going to risk its own security to protect assad or ahmadenijad. The sooner you and the others understand that the more we can concentrate on the topic instead of the baseles speculation.

Isn't that how WW1 and 2 started? Ferdinanz was blasted and all the European monarchs were sending letters back and forth assuring no military actions? Look at how quick that escalated into all out war across Europe.

World War 2 was something along the same lines. Britain and France had strategic and military advantages with Poland to counter Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia and look at what happened when Poland was attacked.

Iran is like Poland and Russia is like Britain. Without Iran and Syria, Russia will lose its regional influence and will be locked out of that multi trillion dollar monopoly in the Mid East and they will be forced to rely on a China that is becoming more and more intent on flexing its muscles.

Just watch, war is coming and it is going to obliterate a huge portion of the world's population.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Trajan

Good post. The ultimate goal is Russia and it is same way that was planned by Hitler in WWII. He had already started Barbarosa with good results. When his Africa Korps was knocking the doors of Egypt, there was a link up planned. Afrika Korps sweeps through the middle east and reaching the southern borders of Soviet Union and finally moves North to link up with Nazi forces that came from the European theater.

Same thing is planned now. Syria and Iran taken out will open Southern Russia with its Islamic populations for similar breakaway type movements fueled with the help of new regimes in Iran. With US bases all over the region already it will take only two months to build up the forces needed to attack Russia from the South also. In the west NATO already exists in Poland and Baltic Republics.

If Russia capitulates in the current Syrian and Iranian tension, then Moscow will find itself under attack in couple of years at most.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

edit on 11-7-2012 by leosnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hit the US and UK hard with WHAT??? 12 boats? Surely you jest.

Originally posted by Alternative4u
The latest news I just got at 22.50pm is following> A flotilla of 12 to 15 Russian warships carrying marines is on its way to Tartus, Syria from North Sea Baltic and Black Sea bases.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Will blow over. By autumn those russian ships will be back home.

Originally posted by rigel4
Anyone think this will blow over or is Syria the spark for a regional/European war
in the Autumn?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by leosnake

Originally posted by victor7
reply to post by Trajan

Good post. The ultimate goal is Russia and it is same way that was planned by Hitler in WWII. He had already started Barbarosa with good results. When his Africa Korps was knocking the doors of Egypt, there was a link up planned. Afrika Korps sweeps through the middle east and reaching the southern borders of Soviet Union and finally moves North to link up with Nazi forces that came from the European theater.

Same thing is planned now. Syria and Iran taken out will open Southern Russia with its Islamic populations for similar breakaway type movements fueled with the help of new regimes in Iran. With US bases all over the region already it will take only two months to build up the forces needed to attack Russia from the South also. In the west NATO already exists in Poland and Baltic Republics.

If Russia capitulates in the current Syrian and Iranian tension, then Moscow will find itself under attack in couple of years at most.

for some idts here
USA ,Russia,UK were allies during WW1,WW2

For some idiots here, Russia is not an ally with US or UK since the end of the world world II.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trajan

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Russia is not going to risk its own security to protect assad or ahmadenijad. The sooner you and the others understand that the more we can concentrate on the topic instead of the baseles speculation.

Isn't that how WW1 and 2 started? Ferdinanz was blasted and all the European monarchs were sending letters back and forth assuring no military actions? Look at how quick that escalated into all out war across Europe.

World War 2 was something along the same lines. Britain and France had strategic and military advantages with Poland to counter Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia and look at what happened when Poland was attacked.

Iran is like Poland and Russia is like Britain. Without Iran and Syria, Russia will lose its regional influence and will be locked out of that multi trillion dollar monopoly in the Mid East and they will be forced to rely on a China that is becoming more and more intent on flexing its muscles.

Just watch, war is coming and it is going to obliterate a huge portion of the world's population.

USA ,Russia,UK were allies during WW1,WW2

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Some people on this thread are really into the die-hard conspiracy stories. Nothing is going to hit the fan and Russia is not going to war to support Assad. The facts.

The following Russian Navy vessels passed through the Bosphorus.

11th July

Destroyer Smetlivy = Call sign RFH70

10th July

Caesar Kunikov (Amphibious Landing Ship) = Call sign RGZ58
Nikolay Filchenkov (Amphibious Landing Ship)
Shakhtar Tug
SB-5 Okhtenskiy Class Tug

Citing Greek military sources, Greek media reported on Tuesday, that four Russian warships are sailing through the Aegean Sea to the Eastern Mediterranean. Two amphibious ships from the Russian Black Sea Fleet, the CAESAR KUNIKOV and the NIKOLAI FILCHENKOV, and two tug-boats SHAKHTAR and OKHTENSKY passed through the Turkish Straits this morning and were currently south of the Imvros Island. According to Greek defencenet.gr portal, the Russian ships will be sailing the Aegean Sea and are expected to exit Greek waters in the dawn of Wednesday via the Karpathos-Rhodes strait.

www.keeptalkinggreece.com...

The majority of the vessels are transmitting Morse Code and some are transmitting Morse Code weather bulletins every six hours. I can pick them up here in the UK. Think about it? If they are intending hostilities do you honestly think that they would be openly transmitting and sending weather that includes positional information? Some of you guys really are keen on going down the path of fantasy in regards to Russian Navy deployments. It was exactly the same with the Russian aircraft carrier Task Group earlier this year that deployed to Syria.

A snippet of the Morse Code from this evening, 11 July, 18 GMT. One of the vessels that transited the Bosphorus and most likely a Auxiliary vessel has sent a Morse Code weather bulletin.

8345 Kilohertz

RCV = Black Sea Fleet HQ Sevastopol
RCJE = Call sign of Russian navy vessel

8345 RCV DE RCJE 11181 99368 10266 22242 @ 1819Z

Positional information stripped out of the weather broadcast.

36.8N 26.6E Heading South at 6-10 Knots

Map Link

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7

I do not think any military vessel of any country can pass through Bosphorus straits. That is Turkey's policy going back to Cold War days.

The Black Sea nations have a treaty with Turkey that permits transit of military vessels through the Bosphorus.

Montreux Convention

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Good grief. You really are a conspiracy die-hard. Will you still be scratching your head after the Russian naval exercise and deployment comes to an end in a few months? Will you be disappointed that hostilities have not broken out and Russian hasn't 'given it' to the UK and US?

Has it escaped your notice that the Russians have just completed exercising with NATO assets in the Baltic? Has it escaped your notice that Russian warships and auxiliaries are currently exercising with US and other nations in the Pacific? Has it escaped your attention that Russian arms and aviation traders are currently exhibiting at Farborough Airshow, UK? Russia currently has military aircraft at the show.

english.ruvr.ru...

www.navy.mil...

en.rian.ru...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Morse code? Are u freaking serious? The US can pick up their position down to the meter via GPS-they dont have to listen to broadcasted radio signals to know where those ships are-this isnt 1950 LOL. I also imagine the US is trailing those bad boys via sub as well.

Do the kids logging onto this site keep getting younger and younger because i shudder to think that adults are posting some of the things they do on here. Someone posted earlier on this forum that WWII was started from the US and Russia fighting each other. Good freakin grief.

edit on 11-7-2012 by princeofpeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Recollector

RT and Debka? They're both horrible sources.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join