It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very interesting video on the symbolism surrounding the Triathlon event at the London Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hmmm..... so i was browsing youtube just now and found this video which i thought was quite interesting up until he started showing all the war memorials but you can stop the vid at that point.... anyway it takes a Eagle to see what is actually on ground level around hyde park and buckingham palace.... take a look and what do you think?

I'm no expert on these symbolism themes but do see it in this video.... check out the huge eye which is situated at the palace.... I wont say anymore.....

Actually i will.... why is there so much symbolism which can only be seen from above?

And also last night or early this morning i had this short premonition of Victoria station being totally blown away... was burnt to a crisp!! Probably nothing but still... Queen Victoria and all that....

edit on 10-7-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Actually i will.... why is there so much symbolism which can only be seen from above?

Its all Nazca to me.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Just another sad, lonely and probably slightly retarded person with too much spare time, who sees things nobody else sees and imagine a whole lot of weirdness. I think people like the video creator should be banned from the Internet or at least from making dumb videos. I mean look at his "Zion Olympics: A bridge to hell" video he says the olympic stadium is on an island within another island which resembles...wait for it: The lost city of Atlantis and than goes on an on about all kinds of weird crap that doesn't even make sense

So there are a few war memorials...big deal, they can be found everywhere. And god knows what a statue of a Pelican has to do with an ancient egyptian god

This is just another bull# video from an idiot who will look pretty stupid, when the Olympics have ended and there wasn't a "false flag" attack, no UFO landing, not god showing up....nothing. It will go over like the European Championships did (i wonder why people didn't jump at that even, i guess it was not fancy enough)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This is silly.

It's just a route around the streets of Hyde Park. Where else would they run and cycle, across the grass back and forth? Perhaps they should parkour from rooftop to rooftop so as to avoid the "symbolic" straight lines and curvy roads.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
The Olympics is one big pagan ritual for those that do not know or are in denial you need to look for your self.

They want you to think its silly magic.

Mean while the same rituals are performed every Olympics.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

True and funny but you gotta admit that the all seeing eye is buckingham palace sitting at the top of a pyramid!!

Do you know why these symbols cn only be seen from above?

Something to do with ancient aliens coming back or what??? Ancient civilisations did the same thing.....

top topics

join