It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiet Mitt...Shhhh

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Nice try. Again you used a deflection to avoid answering the question.

Another perfect example of how you can't say anything good about Romney you can only try to knock Obama. LOL Every damn time you do it. You are incapable of answering the simplest question.

Obama isn't my candidate, but job growth is happening so his economic policy is working (You can say "not enough not enough," but when you become one of the new jobs that appear in groups of 80,000 you will probably shut up about it).

Now, I didn't need to do that, because Obama isn't my candidate and it was just ANOTHER deflection of yours to avoid telling what Romney is plan is. This isn't ABOUT Obama, I just want to know what Romney's economic recovery plan is.

You are just voting for him because you don't like Obama. You are voting on a billionare that just wants power and to make his friends rich. He would sooner have you killed before he let you step foot on his ISLAND! He wouldn't have you operate his car elevator. He wouldn't let your peasant spit shine his shoe.

Oh and he has no plan whatsoever to help America and he never intended to and Republicans are still dumb enough to vote for him even though he has told them to their dumb faces that he isn't going to tell a plan ("I DON'T HAVE A PLAN YOU IDIOTS, BUT F-YOU YOU'LL VOTE FOR ME ANYWAY!!" - MITT ROMNEY)

So don't try to pawn it off on Obama, don't tell me about Obama at all. I don't support him (though he is better than Romney) at all. I just want to know what Romney's plans are and I am going to keep asking til you tell me, because I wont settle for people voting for him being completely ignorant of what his intentions are.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I just think it's odd the support is 50/50... It is reality or proof the system is rigged?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

As I have said a million times (and you can get the jist of it in my above post). I don't CARE about Obama. I am not an Obama supporter. The point is you Romney supporters can't tell me what the guy is going to do. The only thing you can do is try to point out Obama's flaws, but that is ALL you can do.

You don't know anything about Romney so voting for him is incredibly stupid. I don't want to hear what's bad about Obama, I want to hear why you guys are supporting Romney when you don't know what his plans are.

If you would like to hear my candidates plans, Dr. Ron Paul's plans, I will write you a book. That is why I am voting for him, because I KNOW what he is planning to do. You guys are supporting a candidate that is a tool, has no intentions to help you guys, he actually WROTE AND IMPOSED WHAT IS NOW OBAMACARE!, and he is actually refusing to tell you what he is going to do. If this wasn't a two party system no one would pay him a second of attention because he would be forced to tell his plan.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The system is a joke.
It is designed to work just how it is. You have two choices, so you get a bunch of idiots voting for something they don't know about or don't even like because it's opposite of the other thing.

If there were 4 or 5 parties, Romney couldn't say "when I tell my plans I lose elections." Someone in the crowd would be like "B.S. F**K that! Tell us your plan" and if he didn't one of the other candidates would. The two party system is garbage and it has to end.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

1.) He is the creation of class warfare, and America already doesn't take sh*t from any other coutnries. We need to start leaving other countries alone and save some money.

2.) No he hangs out on private jets and in all of his vacation homes. Probably laying in beds made from the 101 million dollars he shielded in offshore bank accounts in the Cayman islands. When questions about his offshore accounts he said "I don't even know where they are" Nice. People in America are not even letting change in the couch go unaccounted for and Romney is losing track of offshore accounts with hundreds of millions in them.

3.) Hello brainiac he hasn't had a chance to create giant federal programs, but he did create giant state programs SO using your noodle what do you think that might indicate about what he will do if he is president and CAN make giant programs.

ALSO that giant program he made WAS THE SAME THING AS OBAMACARE. ROMNEY CREATED OBAMACARES FOUNDATION.

4.) This is just an out and out LIE. He destroyed jobs FACT. He helped destroy not just jobs but whole companies. He helped destroy KB toys. His job was to destroy companies and jobs. He would come in, cut everything he could until they were running on air, and then when it went under basically liquidate the place.

Ever see True Grit? Remember how Rooster Cogburn kills the horse at the end? He is trying to get help so he rides the horse so hard without a break that it gives out and dies. That is what Romney did at Bain. He would come in and strip down a company, lower the quality, cut jobs, until eventually it died and everyone lost their jobs and the company was kaput while Bain made a killing off of this.

You are absolutely delusional about Mitt. What blows me away is why people can't just mildly support someone. Hardly ANYONE supported Mitt at the start, and now they feel they have to. I doubt you, OP, supported Mitt at the start (I see you as a Cain guy for reasons funny to me). What is weird is that people that didn't really support him go into crazy-fanatic mode. You guys act like you worship him and ignore they fact that none of you really liked him at all a few months ago.
edit on 10-7-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

GOGO you may not be an Obama supporter but do you realize that due to your very liberal beliefs and the way you defend Obama like crazy, it makes you ACT like an Obama supporter? You probably are starting to get the point that Ron Paul can't win so you are going back to your fall back guy. That's fine and you can vote for who you want, I'm not going to question why you are most likely going to vote for Obama. However, don't think in anyway your selective ignorance and seemingly scary paragraphs which are really full of fluff and Obama talking points are going to sway any of us away from voting for Romney!!!!!

I have stated multiple reasons why I am voting for Romney. Just because you are not satisfied with my answers, or are too lazy to find them ALL, it doesn't mean those are not the reasons!!!!! As I have stated before I am done talking to you because you have selective ignorance where Romney is concerned. You only see the bad and not the good he can do. It's called support for a reason ya know. Why am I voting for Romney? The same reason you loved Ron Paul. The same reason you are defending Obama. I believe that he can do good for the country, and once upon a time, that was good enough, and STILL should be good enough. If you care this much about why people are voting for Romney, then why don't you research his plans and ideas yourself?! They are actually very similar to Ron Paul's in a more practical way on the conservative side at least.

You are supposed to be denying ignorance on this site right? Not asking others to do it for you!!!!!
edit on 11-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

WRONG! I voted for MITT in 2008. I've stated this multiple times, however, I was looking to support whoever came out on top and each time someone did come out on top I defended them. I liked Cain for a long time, and would have voted him for President, because Huntsman didn't have support of the party. God Forbid I look at other people, who I might want to vote for. It is still a free country right?

We act like we WORSHIP MITT ROMNEY? What do you call how the Ronulans took over this site in Jan, Feb, March of this year? DID you see any Mitt Romney people then?! NO! But I am sure I was there defending him. Like I do with any republican that gets twisted by the liberal media. We are coming out because we know Mitt Romney has won. We know that he can easily win the election, and we know he will listen to conservatives. Unlike Obama or Ron Paul, for that matter (Only conservative libertarians are allowed to voice their opinions)! Sound familiar? You were tooting this paragraph a few months ago, but replacing Mitt's name with Ron Paul!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

As I have said a million times (and you can get the jist of it in my above post). I don't CARE about Obama. I am not an Obama supporter. The point is you Romney supporters can't tell me what the guy is going to do. The only thing you can do is try to point out Obama's flaws, but that is ALL you can do.

You don't know anything about Romney so voting for him is incredibly stupid. I don't want to hear what's bad about Obama, I want to hear why you guys are supporting Romney when you don't know what his plans are.

If you would like to hear my candidates plans, Dr. Ron Paul's plans, I will write you a book. That is why I am voting for him, because I KNOW what he is planning to do. You guys are supporting a candidate that is a tool, has no intentions to help you guys, he actually WROTE AND IMPOSED WHAT IS NOW OBAMACARE!, and he is actually refusing to tell you what he is going to do. If this wasn't a two party system no one would pay him a second of attention because he would be forced to tell his plan.

Just as was said above. I have stated why I am voting for Romney and your reasoning for hating him is flawed but you are not willing to see it because you are too busy listening to the Obama camp try to say they are the same. Yes he sponsored the healthcare bill in his own state. But that was on a state level and if you listen to him it was never intended to be implemented on a nationwide scale. It was only for his state level. It is damaging to have it spread over the entire country.

And as I have said sever times. Look at recent elections. If Romney were to lay out any plans right now it would give the Obama camp way too much time to spread lies and propaganda about it and try to turn it into a circus. The less they know the better.

And for the last time. Find me someone with Romneys wealth that is dumb enough to leave all of their money in American banks where it is not insured for the full amount. And with our banking system in flux and the exchange rate on the dollar being crap who could afford to move it?

Keep trying. Support for Romeny is growing, disdain for Obama is waning but RP just doesnt have a chance. I am sure he would make a great president but a good showing is not what we need. We need a president, not a "also ran".

And one last thing here. Above you stated that the job market is growing or something along those lines? Do the math on this bub. What few jobs are being created are not doing anything. We are still sliding the wrong direction. 80,000 is nothing. Look at the number of jobs lost and then look at the number of new people to the workforce every day. Its staggering how large the dependency is. They can brag about 80K all day long because it sounds fluffy but in reality that is no where near the number required to break even. Obama is taking credit for something that would happen if he were home smoking another cigg. If he had us heading in the right direction the number of jobs being created would be more than those lost and more than the number of new workers. That number is for all intents and purposes 0. Nada, Nothing. That or a Negative number. Do you think people would be more excited if they listed it as -60K? That is closer to the truth. So the informed and yes I know that a certain segment believes anything they read. I know that for sure after being on here for a while. And those folks do not see the numbers for what they are. But the truth is we are not gaining jobs. We are still losing jobs at an alarming rate.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Tardis you are lucky you came here after the Paulbots all left.

Man that was a crazy time!!!! You should have seen Gogo celebrating NOTHING with them.

Now, he's trying to hop onto the Obama bandwagon. Spreading all sorts of lies about Mitt Romney, even though, Gogo wanted to vote for Ron Paul whose policies are more corporatism greedy ready than Mitt Romney would ever even contemplate.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Tardis you are lucky you came here after the Paulbots all left.

Man that was a crazy time!!!! You should have seen Gogo celebrating NOTHING with them.

Now, he's trying to hop onto the Obama bandwagon. Spreading all sorts of lies about Mitt Romney, even though, Gogo wanted to vote for Ron Paul whose policies are more corporatism greedy ready than Mitt Romney would ever even contemplate.

whats funny is that you make it out to be the ron paul fans who made this thread suck...

You couldn't come up with any facts but "because"

Frankly look at the number of flags to ratio of post... yeah the paul supporters didn't make this thread suck.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Doalrite

What? This thread has been great, just Gogo is the Ron Paul fan here and maybe you!

Yeah, again with the flag and stars threat...IDC about flags and stars!!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

A buddy of mine turned me on to the site. I didnt really intend to come here and find political debate however I am not one to shy away from trying to correct democratic propaganda.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

What very liberal beliefs?
Another question you wont be able to answer because you don't know.

I won't be voting for Obama, that is just another attempt it get me raging on some other topic and defending my words. I will be voting Ron Paul no matter what. I will be doing it with hundreds of thousands of other people.

You are just ignoring the question still and trying to brush it off as "obama talking points" which is what you will claim anything against Romney is.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You believe that garbage? It wasn't intended to be implemented on a nation wide scale. Of course he has to say something.

I have asked OP dozens of times and he has ignored and you claim to have posted why you are voting for Romney but I haven't read anything that looked like it.

You tell me, what is Romney's plan for economic recovery, why should I vote for him? The only thing we know for sure he is going to do is take us to war in Iran which isn't a good thing.

You guys can call me a democrat from now until the end. It won't make it true. I am a libertarian. That means I know what I stand for unlike 99 percent of Dems and Republicans.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Wrong. I am not spreading lies about Romney at all. I am spreading the one simple fact that you guys have no idea what Romney is going to do about the economy. He has no plans for when he is elected. The only reason you guys are voting for him is because you don't like Obama. I never said support Obama, I am saying support someone that has a plan and isn't afraid to tell it.

Neither you or tardis can tell what Romney's real platforms are because he hasn't told you and he wont. Doesn't it suck that you guys have lost the freedom to vote for the person you wanted because the two party system forces you to vote with the other ignorant republican cows out of fear that the guy you hate might not make it in?

Also I never celebrated nothing during the Ron Paul campaign. There were huge acheivements there that you will see echo for a long time. The liberty movement will spell the end for the republican party, just as it should.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Haha you just spread four lies from the Obama Campaign and the one about Romney outsourcing jobs was a lie that the Washington Post should and NEEDS to retract. Romney is working hard on them to get the truth published instead of Obama Lies.

I know for fact that three people have told you why they are voting for Romney!!!! You just don't like their answers right? Or maybe that's not the question, you seem to change it sometimes. What will Romney do to change the economy? Well, for one he will cut capital gains tax half of what Obama's is. And he will implement 28% Income tax which will reasonably get through congress. He will eliminate capital gains tax for families making below $200,000, While Obama has just taxed them all!!! He also plans to eliminate planned parenthood, Obamatax, and streamline a bunch of other agencies. He will also work out ways to get either the full Ryan Budget passed or parts of it.

Is that a good start for you?

For some icing on the cake that will really tick you off. Guess what? WWIII could be an economic booster!!!! Sure, Millions will die, but something needs to be done to control the dwindling resources that the liberals always cry about. I see WWIII being our only option for prolonging our human race, Earth's resources, and our economic stability. America will prosper during the war with Iran just as we did in WWII.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join