It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Quiet Mitt...Shhhh

page: 4
3
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 


No cocksmith, I despise them both.

Do you really need an article to know Romney's flip flopped on everything under the political spectrum? That he legislated state sponsored heatlhcare? Raised taxes? Fled to France to avoid serving his country?

But carry on with your unAmerican liberal agenda




posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 



So only dumb people vote for Romney but smart people vote for who?


If we are going to be honest with ourselves and recognize which candidate has done more for the GOP Neoconservative agenda, that would be Obama.

Obama passed a "conservative" healthcare plan constructed by the heritage foundation and implemented first by Romney is Massachusetts.

Obama continued to perpetuate the war in the Middle East even though he was elected on the basis he would stop ALL the wars.

He tried to implement the NDAA and SOPA which are both Neoconservative pieces of garbage that ask the American people to trade freedom for "safety".

So now the question is this: Are republicans going to vote for that which their ideology coincides or are they going to vote party line? If they vote for ideology....Obama has done more to progress that than Romney ever could.

Vote for Romney and it proves that people vote for the team they are told to and not the team that can perpetuate their agenda.



Obviously I am one of those complete idiots that wants my vote to actually count.


Are you still under the false impression that your vote matters? With all the evidence that comes out about election fraud and how they can change the results any way they choose, you still think the your vote matters?



But I just dont like putting my vote in the trash which in your mind seems to be the smart thing to do because that wont help Obama, Will it?


Well apparently you can't read either. If you look closely in my post you will see that I made the statement "us Republicans". I am a Republican and will not vote for Obama. Also, since I stick to my ideology of true conservatism and not the GOP version of cookie-cutter regurgitation.....I will not vote for Romney either.

I usually do not like to make statements such as this, but it has become so obvious how this game is rigged and the propaganda that surrounds it, I guess I would have to question the intelligence of people whom cannot see past the absolute BS that is being thrown at them.

You think Romney is better then Obama?


Look around you my friend! Take off the rose-colored glasses and see what you are being spoonfed.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives
reply to post by TheTardis
 


No cocksmith, I despise them both.

Do you really need an article to know Romney's flip flopped on everything under the political spectrum? That he legislated state sponsored heatlhcare? Raised taxes? Fled to France to avoid serving his country?

But carry on with your unAmerican liberal agenda



Awesome.. Now I am a liberal? Cool.. Who should I vote for then oh enlightened sir? You seem to be the smartest man alive and we must all look pretty dumb to you, right? It doesn't really matter what he did as a Governor now does it? Clinton ran Arkansas into the ground and you guys all think he did a good job. Obummer never was a governor. And candidates pander to audiences, or were you not born yet last election year? And no one is against state sponsored healthcare. Obamacare is not state sponsored and it is not healthcare. Where is the disconnect there people? Why cant people understand that? And as far as France. He is a Mormon. They go on missions, I dont believe he is the first Mormon to do a 2 year mission after high school. I grew up around many Mormons and they all do it. Yes. Lets attack the guy for having some morals. I think we need someone that wasn't shoving cocain up their nose and protesting "The man" for a change. Is that really what this has come to? We have slipped so far that we will now let a guy like that run the country? Hell Clinton about got yanked at the thought of it. This guy admits to it and its ok?



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
reply to post by TheTardis
 



So only dumb people vote for Romney but smart people vote for who?


If we are going to be honest with ourselves and recognize which candidate has done more for the GOP Neoconservative agenda, that would be Obama.

Obama passed a "conservative" healthcare plan constructed by the heritage foundation and implemented first by Romney is Massachusetts.

Obama continued to perpetuate the war in the Middle East even though he was elected on the basis he would stop ALL the wars.

He tried to implement the NDAA and SOPA which are both Neoconservative pieces of garbage that ask the American people to trade freedom for "safety".

So now the question is this: Are republicans going to vote for that which their ideology coincides or are they going to vote party line? If they vote for ideology....Obama has done more to progress that than Romney ever could.

Vote for Romney and it proves that people vote for the team they are told to and not the team that can perpetuate their agenda.



Obviously I am one of those complete idiots that wants my vote to actually count.


Are you still under the false impression that your vote matters? With all the evidence that comes out about election fraud and how they can change the results any way they choose, you still think the your vote matters?



But I just dont like putting my vote in the trash which in your mind seems to be the smart thing to do because that wont help Obama, Will it?


Well apparently you can't read either. If you look closely in my post you will see that I made the statement "us Republicans". I am a Republican and will not vote for Obama. Also, since I stick to my ideology of true conservatism and not the GOP version of cookie-cutter regurgitation.....I will not vote for Romney either.

I usually do not like to make statements such as this, but it has become so obvious how this game is rigged and the propaganda that surrounds it, I guess I would have to question the intelligence of people whom cannot see past the absolute BS that is being thrown at them.

You think Romney is better then Obama?


Look around you my friend! Take off the rose-colored glasses and see what you are being spoonfed.


All I can say then is that you are part of the group that will help keep Obama in office for 4 more years and big business' lack of confidence in him and our economy is the problem.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 



All I can say then is that you are part of the group that will help keep Obama in office for 4 more years and big business' lack of confidence in him and our economy is the problem




What?

Wall Street, GM, Solandrya (or whatever they are called now), the bailouts, the cash for clunkers, everything Obama has done has been for Big Business! Why would they lack confidence in him or the economy? As long as we keep raising the debt ceiling, and printing more money via Fed loosening and Quantitative Easing, the Big Businesses have it MADE!

Even the Healthcare bill benefits big business!

The problem with the economy is much deeper and widespread than Obama. It was a false economy to begin with, and Keynesian Policies are only temporary successes, it cannot possibly maintain itself.

Obama is plenty of things, and he is a piss-poor president, but the economy was in the crapper long before Obama, we just didn't realize it yet. His economic policies have poisoned future generations, but they have also lessened the immediate impact. Personally, I'd rather hit rock bottom now instead of later, but the average voter would rather support Obama's policies and ease the rate of descent even if it does mean a longer and harder road to recovery.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 




All I can say then is that you are part of the group that will help keep Obama in office for 4 more years and big business' lack of confidence in him and our economy is the problem.


Really? That's your response?

Well, you are part of the group that may elect Romney. Which is worse? I know you can't tell me the difference.

And why should any of us care what big business has confidence in? This country did not become a great nation because large, multi-national corporation's confidence was a concern. This nation was built on the backs of the small-business owner and the people that helped support that company through the mose uncertain of times.

Your response shows us all that you regurgitate and believe that which will cause the downfall of America. You stand for propaganda and ignorance...not the people that refuse to buy into it and go about their business.

Luckily, I have never had to feel what it's like to have another person's hand up my ass because people like you illustrate it so well.

Squeal like a pig puppet boy!



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis[/i

Awesome.. Now I am a liberal? Cool.. Who should I vote for then oh enlightened sir? You seem to be the smartest man alive and we must all look pretty dumb to you, right? It doesn't really matter what he did as a Governor now does it? Clinton ran Arkansas into the ground and you guys all think he did a good job. Obummer never was a governor. And candidates pander to audiences, or were you not born yet last election year? And no one is against state sponsored healthcare. Obamacare is not state sponsored and it is not healthcare. Where is the disconnect there people? Why cant people understand that? And as far as France. He is a Mormon. They go on missions, I dont believe he is the first Mormon to do a 2 year mission after high school. I grew up around many Mormons and they all do it. Yes. Lets attack the guy for having some morals. I think we need someone that wasn't shoving cocain up their nose and protesting "The man" for a change. Is that really what this has come to? We have slipped so far that we will now let a guy like that run the country? Hell Clinton about got yanked at the thought of it. This guy admits to it and its ok?


Your moniker is fitting.

WTF are you saying?? I'm saying IT DOES matter what he did as governor. The position he held when he signed anti-Second Amendment legislation. Where he legislated state sponsored healthcare. Where that state sponsored healthcare provided state sponsored abortions. Where he raised taxes. I'd venture to say those are liberal ideologies. You're the tardis who's listening to his rhetoric. You probably believe every guy at the bar would be in the NFL if not for his knee injury.

WTF are you saying? You said "nobody is against state sponsored healthcare." reTardis, do you realize state is a euphemism for government. Government sponsored healthcare. Who sponsors the government? Should I bring it down to reTardis level and say HEALTHCARE MANDATED BY THE GOVERNMENT PAID FOR BY TAX DOLLARS? You're for that? And you say you're not liberal?

You're against the President using coc aine. I'm against the President fleeing the country, the country he now wishes to command, to avoid waring. Insert whatever excuse you wish, but the ends have ratified the means. Both issues of morality. But somehow your activism critiques drug use more severely than getting a f'ing a draft deferment? Some American you are.

Get lost unAmerican liberal
edit on 10-7-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
reply to post by TheTardis
 


Hey,

Don't forget, Obama enthusiastically used cocain, smoked marijuana, drank heavily. You know, all of the important leadership qualities we should look for when voting for our President.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Pladuim because: (no reason given)


Seemed to work well for two terms for GWB, and he was a convicted FELON, as was his VP.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Saying that Mitt's record as Governor has no impact on how he will perform as President is ridiculous.

Mitt's trying to run on his business record, even to the point where friendly news networks have removed the moniker "Governor" before his name when talking to him, but even his business record as a supposed "job creator" is very questionable.

Voters on the right are complaining that Obama was never vetted, what about Mitt? He won't release his tax returns, won't discuss his faith, won't say where his overseas investments are, and won't discuss his record as Governor at all.

He also says, and I quote "I won't say what my ideas are. Every time I outline my plans, I lose elections".

And almost 50% of Americans are willing to vote for this guy?

Americans aren't voting because they like Mitt, they're voting against Obama.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies
 



I won't say what my ideas are. Every time I outline my plans, I lose elections".


Romney is much more elegant than that. I don't like his politics much, but I've spoken with him, and watched him campaign, and he would never say something that stupid.

I just did some google searching, and I didn't see anything even similar to that statement. Maybe you should be more careful with saying "I quote."



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
By the way....

This source has the rundown of all the VP candidates that have said they don't want it or won't be asked, and the list includes Rubio, Jindal, Christie, Rice, Jeb Bush, and Huckabee!

If you rule those folks out, is there anyone left that can actually help Romney win?



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TheTardis
 



All I can say then is that you are part of the group that will help keep Obama in office for 4 more years and big business' lack of confidence in him and our economy is the problem




What?

Wall Street, GM, Solandrya (or whatever they are called now), the bailouts, the cash for clunkers, everything Obama has done has been for Big Business! Why would they lack confidence in him or the economy? As long as we keep raising the debt ceiling, and printing more money via Fed loosening and Quantitative Easing, the Big Businesses have it MADE!

Even the Healthcare bill benefits big business!

The problem with the economy is much deeper and widespread than Obama. It was a false economy to begin with, and Keynesian Policies are only temporary successes, it cannot possibly maintain itself.

Obama is plenty of things, and he is a piss-poor president, but the economy was in the crapper long before Obama, we just didn't realize it yet. His economic policies have poisoned future generations, but they have also lessened the immediate impact. Personally, I'd rather hit rock bottom now instead of later, but the average voter would rather support Obama's policies and ease the rate of descent even if it does mean a longer and harder road to recovery.



What I mean is that there are a large number of large corporations that are sitting on cash right now. They do not want to invest it and they do not want to spend it. They have no confidence that they will get a return on their investment.

Sure he gave some of the Green energy companies money and he bailed out GM. But there are other industries that are just waiting. That is why unemployment is so high. If he were all about big business as you say then why arent people back to work?



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lives

Originally posted by TheTardis[/i

Awesome.. Now I am a liberal? Cool.. Who should I vote for then oh enlightened sir? You seem to be the smartest man alive and we must all look pretty dumb to you, right? It doesn't really matter what he did as a Governor now does it? Clinton ran Arkansas into the ground and you guys all think he did a good job. Obummer never was a governor. And candidates pander to audiences, or were you not born yet last election year? And no one is against state sponsored healthcare. Obamacare is not state sponsored and it is not healthcare. Where is the disconnect there people? Why cant people understand that? And as far as France. He is a Mormon. They go on missions, I dont believe he is the first Mormon to do a 2 year mission after high school. I grew up around many Mormons and they all do it. Yes. Lets attack the guy for having some morals. I think we need someone that wasn't shoving cocain up their nose and protesting "The man" for a change. Is that really what this has come to? We have slipped so far that we will now let a guy like that run the country? Hell Clinton about got yanked at the thought of it. This guy admits to it and its ok?


Your moniker is fitting.

WTF are you saying?? I'm saying IT DOES matter what he did as governor. The position he held when he signed anti-Second Amendment legislation. Where he legislated state sponsored healthcare. Where that state sponsored healthcare provided state sponsored abortions. Where he raised taxes. I'd venture to say those are liberal ideologies. You're the tardis who's listening to his rhetoric. You probably believe every guy at the bar would be in the NFL if not for his knee injury.

WTF are you saying? You said "nobody is against state sponsored healthcare." reTardis, do you realize state is a euphemism for government. Government sponsored healthcare. Who sponsors the government? Should I bring it down to reTardis level and say HEALTHCARE MANDATED BY THE GOVERNMENT PAID FOR BY TAX DOLLARS? You're for that? And you say you're not liberal?

You're against the President using coc aine. I'm against the President fleeing the country, the country he now wishes to command, to avoid waring. Insert whatever excuse you wish, but the ends have ratified the means. Both issues of morality. But somehow your activism critiques drug use more severely than getting a f'ing a draft deferment? Some American you are.

Get lost unAmerican liberal
edit on 10-7-2012 by lives because: (no reason given)


Way to twist it all around. You do realize that Obamacare is not paid by our tax dollars right? It is still going to be paid for by your paycheck directly, just like you pay now. But if you dont pay then you get fined by a tax. You would think with all the threads about it you may have read one of them.

I am for a better system of healthcare with some regulations on it rather than it being out of control as it is now. That is what I am for and if they could figure out how to get us all "QUALITY" healthcare and it not cost me any more than I am currently paying then great. Where do I sign up.

And again. Where are you getting that he is a draft dodger? Clinton was overseas draft dodging wasnt he? Did he have a legit reason? Romney was on a Mormon mission as all Mormons do. Did you miss that part again? or were you busy resorting to petty insults?

Keep up the insults.. It really makes you look like a big internet tough guy and really gets your point across well. Your doing great.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
haha

Mitt Romney might be quiet.

But this debate sure is not!!! At least its somewhat civil. Keep it going guys.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis
 



What I mean is that there are a large number of large corporations that are sitting on cash right now. They do not want to invest it and they do not want to spend it. They have no confidence that they will get a return on their investment.


That money is overseas, and it is sheltered from US taxes, and you are right about them hoping that a Republican will get in office and lower the corporate tax so they can bring the money back to the States to invest here.

Romney might actually be a good candidate for that very reason, he is likely to push to lower the corporate tax, or open up new loopholes, and that will benefit some big Corps, and if we are very, very lucky, it might create some new industry and jobs.

A lot of "ifs" there, but it might be a decent reason to support the Republican candidate.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by TheTardis
 



What I mean is that there are a large number of large corporations that are sitting on cash right now. They do not want to invest it and they do not want to spend it. They have no confidence that they will get a return on their investment.


That money is overseas, and it is sheltered from US taxes, and you are right about them hoping that a Republican will get in office and lower the corporate tax so they can bring the money back to the States to invest here.

Romney might actually be a good candidate for that very reason, he is likely to push to lower the corporate tax, or open up new loopholes, and that will benefit some big Corps, and if we are very, very lucky, it might create some new industry and jobs.

A lot of "ifs" there, but it might be a decent reason to support the Republican candidate.


I know in the oil and gas industry it was like someone flipped a switch after Obama was elected. The jobs that were on the books dried up and huge companies just stopped spending and the companies that depended on those jobs like ours had to lay people off. It wasnt all the economy. We were still doing ok for a while but some of these larger companies just pulled the plug on the jobs that we were bidding. Companies like Williams Energy, OneOK, Sinclair, Praxair. Its not like these people dont have money. But it is their right to chose when and how they spend it and to do what is best for their investors and spending money in a bad economy and without confidence isnt smart on their part. They have to protect themselves.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
But USA Today failed to provide context for its survey of voter attitudes in Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin, just as it did when it issued its May 2 battleground state poll. In 2008, Mr. Obama won all twelve states with a combined 54% of the vote to Senator John McCain’s 45% -- a nine point margin.

Don't Be Fooled By "Good News" for Obama:

Here's Karl Rove's take on the Obama numbers: Liberals love to put things into context right? He has one word for you. Context! Put the numbers in Context!!!! Obama won all the swing states in 2008 by 9+ points!!! Today, he's tied with Romney!!!!

edit on 10-7-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
romney has offshore bank accounts in the cayman islands and switzerland, which he refuses to divulge it's value.

if america is not good enough to hold his money, then he's not good enough to run america.



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Gary Johnson for President!

Send Obama back to the CIA where he belongs since he's been their shill since the 1970s, and send Mitt (I like to hold people down and cut their hair and impersonate a police officer) Romney back to the shallow end of the gene pool, wearing his magic underpants, where he belongs...



posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Go our team!

Our team is good your team is bad, blah blah blah.

They both blow!

Its time to use our power as a majority to kick these fags out and make the American people responsible for their country and the way we treat other nations.

BTW, were you a Romney-tard last time around or did you vote for the warmonger and the chick that can see Russia from her porch?



new topics

top topics



 
3
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join