It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poster Claiming Over 65s Need Vaccine as Fact!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'm not really that into the whole vaccine conspiracy lark, not that I don't believe any of it, it just doesn't interest me that much. Anyways I was registering to my local surgery yesterday having recently moved and saw this poster.

As you can see it tells us to learn the facts about the flu jab and then claims that it is a 'fact' that over 65s 'need' it!

I just thought it was pretty sinister and maybe other people would be interested to see. As far as I can tell this is blatant lying and fear mongering on a public poster which is probably in most medical practices in the UK.

People over 65 don't need the jab and it's certainly not a fact, sure it may help prevent getting the flu but there are countless people over 65 who do just fine without the jab.

Anyways cheers for listening.
edit on 10-7-2012 by bisonpowers because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by bisonpowers

No to worry, after Obamacare is implemented you can get taxes if you do not take your medications, get vaccinations and anything else big pharma and the government think is good for you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
that poster relly insults my inteligens(even thou i cant spell) and id imagine the rest of folks that in the demagraphic that poster is elluding to ether that or opeople realy are stupid enough to buy that idk

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
They are playing this ad here at the moment to try and gross people out into getting the flu shot.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The brainwashing just gets more blatant. Granted, you´d have to be pretty far gone(or just naive) to buy what they say on that poster. But i bet many are.... Oh the end times indeed are near.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Saw a billboard with this ad on it the other day. blogs.discovermagazine.com...

really pissed me off....
edit on 10-7-2012 by phroziac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
You should always question everything. It is never a good idea to immediately accept anything and/or everything that you have been told.

Personally, I have no idea who might have produced that particular poster. It could be some secret diabolical government agency, or it could be the OP of this thread.

[color=696969]I may not be very good at it, but the fact that my version might look fake, is irrelevant, since I had nothing to do with creating the original.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I think it's this organization which looks government funded.

www.flu-protect.co.uk...

The style is the same and they use the same art that is on the poster. I for sure didn't cook this thing up - just snapped to pic on my phone and got a funny look from the receptionist.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Wow, just such a blatent manipulation of vaccine facts!

Let's be honest here, there's got to be something sinister in those flu vacs or this is just the easiest group to make money off of these type of vaccines, or both.

www.spotlight.org...
Considering that more than 90 percent of pneumonia and influenza deaths occur in persons 65 years of age or older, but that about 65 percent of all deaths (from any cause) occur in this age group anyway, it is nearly impossible to prove if flu shots significantly increase life expectancy in the elderly. Indeed one study of elderly Medicare patients in Ohio and Pennsylvania, published in Options for the Control of Influenza II, showed "no demonstrated effect of influenza vaccine in preventing death or limiting the length of hospital stay."

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
The brainwashing just gets more blatant. Granted, you´d have to be pretty far gone(or just naive) to buy what they say on that poster. But i bet many are.... Oh the end times indeed are near.

It's a sign of the times that many people just don't trust what the government(s) say. With good reason.

If the shenanigans with the WHO, contaminated vaccines and last "flu outbreak" aren't enough to convince people that "something evil this way comes", then they flat-out deserve what's about to happen.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
"The flu vaccine cannot give you flu. Fact."

How come most,I would guess approx 80% off folks I know personaly who have had the jab did get flu within weeks or a couple of months?

It should read:

"Flu vaccines are manufactured for one reason-Profit. FACT."
and
"Flu vaccine manufacturers are exempt from any liability,including your death,BY LAW. FACT."

Big corporations do not care if the individual lives or dies,only that you consume their products-FACT.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonpowers

I for sure didn't cook this thing up - just snapped to pic on my phone and got a funny look from the receptionist.
That wasn't actually an accusation. I was just making a point, as a contrast to some of the assumptions.

Originally posted by marg6043

No to worry, after [color=FFFB8F]Obamacare is implemented you can get taxes if you do not take your medications, get vaccinations and anything else [color=FFFB8F]big pharma and the [color=FFFB8F]government think is good for you.

Originally posted by NeoVain

The [color=FFFB8F]brainwashing just gets more blatant. Granted, you´d have to be pretty far gone(or just naive) to buy what they say on that poster......

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by bisonpowers
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I think it's this organization which looks government funded.

www.flu-protect.co.uk...

The style is the same and they use the same art that is on the poster. I for sure didn't cook this thing up - just snapped to pic on my phone and got a funny look from the receptionist.

If you click on the link - note what it says on the top left of the home page.
It's a 'Sanofi Pasteur MSD Initiative'. What is Sanofi Pasteur MSD? Why a vaccines company of course!
It's a sales pitch, not a health pitch
www.spmsd.co.uk...
www.sanofipasteur.com...:
edit on 10-7-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Your headline misrepresents the wording on the poster.

I find it curious. If governments are after de-population, especially getting rid of us oldsters faster than "naturally," wouldn't you think they would not want us to get these shots. ...Unless the shots are not exactlyas protecting as they say.

BTW the style of that poster is a direct ripoff of an old movie poster. I think, maybe, A Shot in the Dark that starred Peter Sellers and Elkie summers.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
It irritates me that where I work, flu shots are MANDATORY..we have to get it (and the h1n1). The only exceptions are if you are allergic or it is against your religion, then you have to bring in documented proof. I understand that "they" are trying to protect people, but it bothers me that I don't have a choice about something done to me.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
"The flu vaccine cannot give you flu. Fact."

How come most,I would guess approx 80% off folks I know personaly who have had the jab did get flu within weeks or a couple of months?

It should read:

"Flu vaccines are manufactured for one reason-Profit. FACT."
and
"Flu vaccine manufacturers are exempt from any liability,including your death,BY LAW. FACT."

Big corporations do not care if the individual lives or dies,only that you consume their products-FACT.

I would love to see that poster!

Fact!
edit on 11-7-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neeka
It irritates me that where I work, flu shots are MANDATORY..we have to get it (and the h1n1). The only exceptions are if you are allergic or it is against your religion, then you have to bring in documented proof. I understand that "they" are trying to protect people, but it bothers me that I don't have a choice about something done to me.

Sounds like it's time for a religious exemption. If not, just pay someone to fake the record.

Either alternative is far cheaper that the potential damage to your body.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Sounds like it's time for a religious exemption. If not, just pay someone to fake the record
reply to post by jcarpenter

Several of my co-workers actually do this! I wonder if anyone has actually been fired for refusing to get it.

new topics

top topics

join