It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of Suspicious Deaths Connected To The Obama Administration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeHunt

Yes, I believe Diaspora founder was murdered. I and others have said so from the start, though in the video you keep stating that you were the only one saying so, which is incorrect.

His murder is proof of what Facebook really is. If people insist on an online social networking site, we need something like Diaspora. An alternative to Facebook... but how can it succeed if it's founder is murdered and others are under the constant threat of murder? You'd have to be very brave to take on such a venture.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Riiight. The army is bursting into homes and running riot in the streets, but somehow news outlets that live to demonize anything the government under Obama is doing haven't reported it? The so-called liberal media hasn't used it to demonize the military-industrial complex? The national media, who live for ratings, haven't latched onto a story this huge?

Makes sense.

Or maybe they just don't report on every training exercise that takes place.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

If you could put this underneath John Wheeler add Rep Gifford andJared Loughner

Wow
Dont forget the 100 + scientists

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 08051962

So the government is in cahoots with Facebook now?

This is why nobody takes this seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Facts are, people who live there report it happened and called into radio shows to tell about it. The local news there also reported that such a massive armored drill was taking place in the suburbs.

Oh, it's a typical army drill? Show me one from the 90s where tanks and armed soldiers went through neighborhoods and went inside homes.

You just proved my point. You're a victim of mainstream media. You don't believe something exists unless it's reported on Fox or CNN I guess.
edit on 11-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66

After that,

I have decided that you really do not have a clue.

Why would the government not want to be a part of secretly or monitarily of the number one public sharing site in the world? It is probably the fastest ay to transfer information today with the most people.

After reading all of your other comments I did agree with some, but now I believe there is something about you that just is not right.

Why are you on the number one conspiracy site again?
edit on 11-7-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You guys won't persuade jtap66 of anything. He already knows you're right on many issues. He just gets paid to have the opinions he shows.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

Half of them died of heart attacks, nobody actually dies from that it must mean murder right?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lokdog

I guess what we're saying here is.....is this:

There are casualties in every administration, and let's just say that some of their lives have ended a little earlier than expected.

That's just politics.

It's been that way since Kennedy.

And so... let me guess...

you are surprised?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here are a couple more that will probably be added to the kill list soon.

Ross Bennett: "It's Not Nice to Make Fun Of Obama."

Larry Sinclair - Obama's homosexual lover

MBF

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I remember reading in the Chicago Sun Times an article telling about 3 homosexuals in Obama's Church being murdered very close together and one of them had been saying that he had sex with Obama. I haven't been able to pull it up from the archives or seen it anywhere else, but I did read it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Sorry, but I have to call BS on the DEVGRU deaths being connected to the Obama admin. Those guys were QRF and weren't the only ones on the chopper. I'm familiar with that operation and trying to tie it to some conspiracy theory is just stupid.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

The funny part is you think it's not.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

reply to post by southbeach

I've been reading that the sky is falling for decades. It hasn't fallen yet.

jtap66,

Please keep in mind that it is often a case of the sky gradually descending a few inches at a time, rather than a sudden plunge, except when it is engineered to drop a bit faster... the Reichstag fire, Pearl Harbor, 911, are excellent examples. A bit like the classic biology class experiment where a frog is boiled to death slowly by gradually increasing the heat. It works even better when the frog 'requests' to have the heat turned up (ala Patriot Act, Victory Act, etc.).

Be Well,
George Washington Hunt
www.thebigbadbank.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
When I read that I'm a "paid government shill" just becuse I don't take loopy theories not backed by facts at face value, it makes me really doubt 99% of the crap that's regurgitated on here. You know who else are "paid government shills"? The 99.5% of the world's population that doesn't agree with you, either.

Why do I come here?

It interests me. I also like to "deny ignorance". Guess what, my friends? Wild accusations in no way supported by fact IS ignorance.

Clearly you want to exist in a vacuum, where nobody doubts your paranoid delusions, and you don't have to hear conflicting information. That's obvious. It's why you all insist that Ron Paul is so popular, when in national polls he barely registers. You think he's popular because you live in a fantasy world, surrounded only by those people who agree with your gloomy, fantastical and baseless views of the world.

Yeah, i'm an idiot because I don't believe the world governments are going to fake an alien invasion during the London olympics. Right. Clearly i'm the one with issues.

edit on 12-7-2012 by jtap66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

When I read that I'm a "paid government shill" just becuse I don't take loopy theories not backed by facts at face
[snip]
It interests me. I also like to "deny ignorance". Guess what, my friends? Wild accusations in no way supported by fact IS ignorance.
[snip]
Yeah, i'm an idiot because I don't believe the world governments are going to fake an alien invasion during the London olympics. Right. Clearly i'm the one with issues.

edit on 12-7-2012 by jtap66 because: (no reason given)

Greetings again,

I rather doubt you are a "paid government shill", though I see nothing wrong with a government subsidized secondary income in these trying economic times, especially if one can work from home and avoid the daily commute. (cough cough just kidding)

But to the point, I (as well as a few others) find the official versions of events to be much harder to buy than some of even the weirdest conspiracy theories.

Take for instance the pre-masticated version of 911:

We are led to believe that some "tangos" went down to Florida, had a few lessons in a Cessna 182 (or equivalent), and were then magically able to precisely ram a 'heavy' (they handle like a wheelbarrow loaded several yards high with bricks, while you are at a dead run trying to roll it up a 1/2 inch wide ramp... get the idea?) into the WTC towers, and even more absurd, were able to hit the Pentagon. Really???

Try it in a simulator. See how tiny that structure looks from the air? Talk to the pros (ace combat pilots). No one in their right mind could swallow that fantasy. The pilots I've spoken to have said that - though it was a terrible, despicable crime - it was also an impressive example of incredibly skilled flying.

I don't think it was done by 'UFO's, but frankly the 'spaceman' theory, or darn near ANY explanation other than the official one is easier to chew. See the problem?

If the gov would stop making up bizarre stories to excuse their engineered (or in some cases, tacitly allowed) events the conspiracy theorists could stop having to look for more logical, common sense explanations.

Be well,
George Washington Hunt
www.thebigbadbank.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

facts ! if its facts your looking for , take a look at the history of the CIA's involvement in killings and bloody political coups done overseas !

Thats done to aid the american government and the POTUS !

are those factual enough for you ?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
You guys won't persuade jtap66 of anything. He already knows you're right on many issues. He just gets paid to have the opinions he shows.

Howdy,

Whatever the case, do keep in mind that 'gadflys', just as canaries, serve their purpose as reality checks. We need them.

I had a similar (though much more heated) conversation with someone shorty after 911. He was clearly quite intelligent, though when I repeatedly presented him with obvious problems with the official story, he still - seemingly blindly - insisted the gov/press version was accurate.

After some time of this back and forth discussion he eventually leveled with me... Yes, he too 'got it' - he admitted the inaccuracies and contradictions were impossible to miss - but he didn't want to believe it. The idea that ones own gov could commit (or be complicit in - which my research showed to be the most likely case) such a mind-blowingly brutal act of mass murder was something he simply didn't WANT to believe.

And to tell the truth, I understood his position perfectly, even though it amounted to him placing his head firmly - though knowingly - in the sand. However, I suspect that the degree of mental gymnastics required to maintain such a position of denial of reality on an ongoing basis must have given him a constant headache. The term 'cognitive dissonance' comes to mind.

Be well, and keep questioning,
George Washington Hunt
www.thebigbadbank.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 08051962
reply to post by GeorgeHunt

Yes, I believe Diaspora founder was murdered. I and others have said so from the start, though in the video you keep stating that you were the only one saying so, which is incorrect.
[snip]

Hello and thank you.

I am relieved there are others who are able to discern the obvious, even though in doing so one often acquires the 'conspiracy theorist' label. Even so, I would rather be a wolf than a sheep... besides, my 'baa' isn't very convincing anyways.

Be Well,
George Washington Hunt
www.thebigbadbank.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Do you think obama is a terrorist?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join