It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A List of Suspicious Deaths Connected To The Obama Administration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by randomname

As I recall from events at the time, the statements as well as serious rumblings about the Seal 6 elements who went down in the Helicopter crash following the Bin Laden raid came from the Pentagon all the way down into the Special Warfare community itself. I didn't hear anyone in positions that ought to know even suggesting that the people from the Bin Laden raid were on the helicopter carrying the Quick Reaction Force the Taliban shot down.

I'm betting it's safe to assume here that not everyone on the enemy side would understand or appreciate the details like just how large Seal 6 is and the fact it stopped being a "Team" a long time ago. It's a big collection of 'teams' they just call elements but it sure isn't the little team Dick Marcinko wrote about. I think that probably was a set up but one of ignorance and misunderstanding as much as being happy to get any Seal team they could.

You really believe the taliban shot down that helicopter?

Do you really believe Agent Tim Osman was killed in 2011 or was it late 2001?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

LOL.

Not a shill, just a resident of the real world.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I thought Brietbert was killed the night before he was about to release information on Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
reply to post by jtap66

I read your topic bashing Ron Paul, your mockery of anyone questioning Obama's birth, your rejection of anything being suspicious about government camps being setup despite the army prepping for martial law, and even read you calling the Olympic games false flag threat to be nonsense. Probably your most absurd claim was that we live in the most peaceful, understanding time in history.

Now this?

Just shut up, shill.

I mean do these agents read what they post or what?

They act like a multi trillion dollar warmachine/corporate quasi-soviet empire is going to NOT eliminate descentors.

No we live in happy pandaland with cuddly TSA/DHS made of cotton candy and ice cream.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

reply to post by jtap66

I read your topic bashing Ron Paul, your mockery of anyone questioning Obama's birth, your rejection of anything being suspicious about government camps being setup despite the army prepping for martial law, and even read you calling the Olympic games false flag threat to be nonsense. Probably your most absurd claim was that we live in the most peaceful, understanding time in history.

Now this?

Just shut up, shill.

Let's start at the top!

Ron Paul is a Republican posing as an independent, who has bamboozled people into thinking he's any different than the rest of the politicians. Please. He refuses to leave the Republicans and run against Romney. So much for his "love" of country.

Obama's birth has been proven. Show me one shred of credible evidence and I'll change my tune. All I see is the same debunked crap that all the paranoids keep spitting out. I'm no fan of Obama, but I criticize him for things like drone strikes and secret trade treaties. You know, ACTUAL FACTS!

Same with the camps. Show me a shred of proof. All the YouTube videos have been debunked a thousand times. Fellow paranoids screaming "martial law is coming!" does not constitute proof, btw.

Same with the Olympic false flag. Evidence? I'll be here waiting. *crickets*

The idea that we're living in the most peaceful time in human history isn't my own. I didn't pull it out of thin air, either:

www.ted.com...

I'm sorry you live in an angry, fearful little world of your own creation. Lashing out at me isn't going to solve any of your problems. Maybe step away from ATS once in a while and get your news from credible sources.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Proof of these murders, please.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Proof of these murders, please.

Hello friend.

I have to presume you have not yet watched my recent video interview (posted on page 3). It is in 4 parts, on both youtube and my own web site, and covers the murder of Ilya Zhitomirskiy. Perhaps after watching it you might change your mind... At least in his particular case.

This might be a better link:

Take care,
George Washington Hunt
www.thebigbadbank.com...
edit on 11-7-2012 by GeorgeHunt because: Tried to put in better video link... didn't work

edit on 11-7-2012 by GeorgeHunt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Serious?

An ARMY manual from 2006 outlines there's "Army detention facilities" and they have all their procedures set. They say as a tiny disclaimer that they won't operate facilities unless the state's confinement centers are insufficient. Why would they be? How many people are they anticipating will become "dissenters" and rioters? Quite a lot I think. Every American with a brain that knows injustice.
info.publicintelligence.net...
"Restrictions on the sale, transfer, and possession of sensitive material such as gasoline, firearms, ammunition, and explosives will help control forces in minimizing certain forms of violence".... "restrict possession of firearms" I believe is in opposition to a little thing called the 2nd Amendment. Notice how they squeezed it in alongside explosives to make it sound ok. This manual also states the military may operate INSIDE the US against "civil unrest". What do you think the real reason for thousands of drones in the sky is for?

And I live in Missouri. Maybe you don't know what's happening here. They've been taking over a hundred tanks and armored vehicles through our neighborhoods on "training" for the last few weeks. They're also teaching the police how to use them. I wasn't in St. Louis but know friends who were and had huge armored vehicles with armed soldiers rolling past their front yard. Imagine that happening to you. That will be your wake up call to the "real world". They even came into the homes as if to confiscate weapons.

Martial law is in the agenda. They've been practicing in local areas for a few years now but they keep it off mainstream news.

It got much more intense the week after this report was done.

edit on 11-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

What do you deem to be credible sources?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

reply to post by jtap66

Now this?

Just shut up, shill.

Likely nothing but agreement if it was a Republican president.

Most of the presidents of this century are paid for and owned by the elite.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Ron Paul hasn't left the Republican Party yet because he is still in the running. Despite what people think Romney has not yet sealed the nomination. If Ron Paul wins Nebraska this weekend his name will be put up for a nomination and then he goes to the Republican National Convention where delegates vote. If Ron Paul loses the nomination then he might run as an independent against Romney and Obama.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by southbeach

What aren't credible sources are YouTube videos made by paranoids in their basements and heresay posted and re-posted here or GLP or one of the other web sites populated by chicken littles.

I've been reading that the sky is falling for decades. It hasn't fallen yet.

OMG! The government has contingency plans to house citizens in the event of disasters! Head for zee hills!

OMG! A guy made a YouTube video with no facts to back up his assertions! It must be true! Breitbart was a fat, out of shape ball of anger! There's no way he could have had a heart attack!

OMG! A guy on the Internet doesn't buy into every baseless theory and wants credible evidence! He must be a shill!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
What about the 3000 plus deaths that took place on September 11, 2001? Those deaths were definitely suspicious. I would love to see an actual investigation into those deaths. Hasn't been one up to this point that was objective.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Yes, it's much better to have no plans in the event of mass disturbances, say following a natural disaster. Better to be unprepared. But let's make it into something it isn't to feed our paranoid delusions.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeHunt

While I appreciate you actually being proactive instead of regurgitating other people's videos, I have to disagree about Ioya's cause of death. He killed himself due to stress and a serious battle with depression that ultimately became too much to overcome.

Often times the most logical answer is the correct answer.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Every years is "THE YEAR IT'S ALL GOING DOWN!"

Every year is "MARTIAL LAW DEATH CAMPS BILDERBERG GENOCIDE!"

Every year passes like the one before it.

How many failed predictions will it take? How long until you realize that the powers that be have NOTHING to gain by imprisoning you? They're doing much better letting you vote for politicians that give them tax breaks while you buy their products and line their pockets. What can they gain by locking away all their customers? They have the money and the power RIGHT NOW! Martial law? Genocide? Who gains? Nobody. It's the most poorly thought out conspiracy theory since the giant planet hiding behind the sun.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

That manual mentions nothing about natural disasters or helping citizens in the wake of one. It only talks about how to make and manage camps to, literally, detain human beings against their will. Do you know what detention means? They are called detention facilities.
So you think armored military vehicles and armed soldiers driving over your lawn and barging into your home to practice confiscating anything they deem necessary is ok. Please close your eyes and imagine that happening to YOU. I want everyone reading this to do so. Let it wake you up because that happened to AMERICANS here just last week and it was censored on national news. Who knows what else is going on if they ignore something like THAT.

I thought you were just misinformed, but you just believe everything the military/government and mainstream media tells you, right? Because, in your eyes, they're the only credible source.

Why are you here then?

edit on 11-7-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky

Originally posted by bg_socalif
Nice list, makes for good conversation and research.

Seal Team Six didn't get killed off in that chopper crash. Yes, some members of the team that got Bin Laden died in that crash, but not the entire team.

Or maybe that's what they want you to believe as it would be too apparent if they revealed the entire team was in one single helicopter. Just playing devil's advocate. Besides the members are anonymous in the sense that it is almost impossible to verify their continued existence.
edit on 10-7-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: addition

P.S. I should point out that in this instance when referring to Seal Team Six I am referring to the team that was at the Abottabad Raid.
edit on 10-7-2012 by MysteriousHusky because: (no reason given)

Please source your evidence that Seal Team members died in the operation? Helicopter down, no confirmed deaths. PLEASE don't source an ATS thread. REAL SOURCE PLEASE.

I digress - the most disturbing "we didn't almost get away with it, we did get away with it" political murder has to be Vince Foster. And probably why the Clinton's are still "married". If one of them walks, the other fingers them in the murder. Quite a bunch, those Clintons.....Chicago politics are easily dirtier. Makes Arkansas look like, well Arkansas. Those guys don't mess around. Obama probably not directly involved, but certainly his handlers would snuff you out if you were a threat. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Not that Obama is off the hook - let's not forget he ordered the hit on an American citizen for being really good at posting youtube videos about muslim extremism. No detention, no questioning, no Miranda rights, no day in court - just BOOM. And the same fate was met by the guys 16 year old son. I'm not saying this guy wasn't an enemy of the state, but if we allow the executive branch of the government to start murdering American citizens, the reasons for doing so will get really broad, really fast. Today it's being a muslim extremist, maybe tomorrow it's posting a comment on a website like ATS.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Thank you for your reply.

Disagreement is a good thing. I appreciate seeing people question things.

I hope you also apply that critical, independent thinking to what is currently taking place both here in the US and abroad. You must be willing to dig deep, not only into the events being offered up as highly questionable, but also inside ones self, for ones own psyche is what one uses to discern what is and isn't 'paranoia'. External data can always be manipulated (via press), as can ones mind (via methods popularized by Edward L. Bernays, and weaponized by our gov).

And, without quoting our Founding Fathers, it is safe to say that being suspicious of ones government is a corner stone of liberty, as all govs are 'born pregnant', with their own interests in mind.

Be Well,
George Washington Hunt
www.thebigbadbank.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtap66
Every years is "THE YEAR IT'S ALL GOING DOWN!"

Every year is "MARTIAL LAW DEATH CAMPS BILDERBERG GENOCIDE!"

Every year passes like the one before it.

How many failed predictions will it take? How long until you realize that the powers that be have NOTHING to gain by imprisoning you? They're doing much better letting you vote for politicians that give them tax breaks while you buy their products and line their pockets. What can they gain by locking away all their customers? They have the money and the power RIGHT NOW! Martial law? Genocide? Who gains? Nobody. It's the most poorly thought out conspiracy theory since the giant planet hiding behind the sun.

Yeah I'm not getting how the whole "they want marshal law imposed!!" benefits anyone thus making it pretty silly. If anything, even those of absolute power in this country would need to keep the "myth" of America going (trying to keep up with the ill-logic of how people of power would want their power negated by smashing their lego creation). So imposing marshal law makes us look 3rd world. Even the George Soros' of the world need the economy to chug along at some pace. Declaring marshal law would absolutely crash the economy, and would take the "power" from the high cabal (or Wizard of Oz - whoever you think is "really behind the whole thing") in about 10 seconds. Dumbest conspiracy theory - ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join