It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divers' close call with a great white (with footage)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
au.news.yahoo.com...

Holy crap, that would have me running on water.

2 men diving into deep water and find themselves being stalked by a monster great white.

nothing but a gidgy and a knife.

I'm still speechless checkout that helmet footage!

edit on 10-7-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
think i would of soiled myself if this happened to me!!

Looks like hes checkin them out!!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I crossed paths with a white once and I can tell you it's pretty freaky! Funny enough, I wasn't really scared until once I lost sight of it after it went away. As I saw it go past I just felt numb.

Bet they were glad to have their guns to push it away with! At least the vis was reasonably good too. When I saw mine, it was crap which made it worse.

Also, the camera would make it look smaller than it was too, yet looking through a diving mask would magnify it. So to these divers it would have appeared even larger than what we see here.

Seeing the relief of them when they were back on the boat reminds me of exactly how I felt when I reached the shore that day. They will never forget this.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Amazing creature and just watching has sent goosebumps down my spine..............

Im just off to South of France and was reading about a colony of Great Whites in The Mediterrean sea apparently.....!!?

Last year in Nice and St Tropez there were a couple of shark sightings so I'll keep my eyes peeled......

Can't think of another way of leaving this planet than being the prey for a Predatory animal like a Shark...... the thought goes straight through me.....!!

Regards

PDUK

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Sharks!!

I'll never dive Rotto again!

www.news.com.au...

RIP SURFER!
edit on 13-7-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

join