It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi Kung Master --Moves Objects with Mind

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I found this while on YouTube and thought id share with you .

(i searched for CHI KUNG and found nothing on here)

I find it strange because it seems he actually is moving the objects , but vid quality isn't good

what do you think?

MODS (Didnt know where this should go please move if its in wrong place)

duke
edit on 10-7-2012 by DukeEligos because: text

edit on 10-7-2012 by DukeEligos because: mod

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I think I could have made a better video of me moving objects.

And no, I can't do telekinesis
edit on 10-7-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DukeEligos
I find it strange because it seems he actually is moving the objects , but vid quality isn't good

His own home,
his own table,
covered with a tablecloth.

If he was a faker, doing entertainment magic tricks, he's been given the absolute perfect environment for it.

Of course it could be real, but then... not a single person on earth has been able to replicate these feats in a testing environment with even a fraction of the ability.

eg:
Lets say that pan of water weighs 2kg. Thats 2000 grams.
Accurate force meters are readily cheaply available that can measure 0.001 grams ($20 on ebay).
So to demonstrate your Chi abilities to the world, one only needs 0.00000005 of the ability of this man.
And yet, nobody has.
Ever.

edit on 10-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Show them any video, they still wont believe it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZacharyW
Show them any video, they still wont believe it.

Well of course. The reality is (especially nowdays) that a video of anything doesnt stand for proof of anything at all, on any topic.

If you know anyone with 0.00000005 of the ability of this man, (or even 0.000000005 if you have a few hundred dollars for a more sensitive balance) having them perform that skill in front of people who know about magic tricks would be a better demonstration of proof.

edit on 10-7-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
In case of emergency break glass and use James Randy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Exactly. James Randi as an example. Your message would reach a very large audience if you were to demonstrate that and beat the Randi challenge.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Lets make it easy.

Borrow an Atomic Force Microscope, which can measure down to a few picoNewtons, all the meager ability one needs to demonstrate such skills is then
just
of the ability of this master.

If this cant be done, then I think we can pretty much rule it out forever.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
lol, it's not Chi Kung, it's Qi Gong.
Chi Kung would be the charlatan's way of spelling it

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
He is a performer, magician if you like, take away the dodgy table and the assistant inside it and he will not be able to do the moving tricks. If he could perform any of these effects, without him actually touching the items at any point ( having someone else place them ) without using a covered table, or unseen assistants, then it would become an interesting watch, otherwise, a news filler slot.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

All I can say is I have felt this push first hand .. It made me wobble every time .

Deny ...Believe .. It all balances out in the end .

I've wondered for years what a group of highly trained call em priest class could do with this ability if refined ?

Perhaps the stories of monks moving stones are true ?

What does this mean if the ancient knowledge passed down for thousands of years surpasses our own current understanding of the Universe ???

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Qi Gong is real. There is no fakery in what is happening.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kineticdamage

i took the name from the you tube title.....not really bother what its called .....lol i just found the vid and shared

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DukeEligos

yes - the objects are clearly moving - but from the vid alone - we can draw no scientific conclusion as to why the objects move

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RussianScientists
Qi Gong is real. There is no fakery in what is happening.

I didn't say Qi Gong is fake, I said HE was, there is absolutly no convincing evidence in this demonstration, yes things move, but anyone could set up an identical demonstration in just a few minuites, throw in my Magician skills as well and you would really believe that I had super powers. IF this demonstration was performed in a clean environment, with objective observers, then if he could duplicate it, without unseen help, as I said before, it would be something to watch.

What is dangerous to say " Qi Gong is real, therefore anyone demonstrating it is also real ", I know you didn't say that exactly, but you implied it. There are more hoaxers and con-men out there in the real world, than there are real and genuine ones. Why I wonder has he just decided to share this with the world at his age, surely he would have had those powers for long enough to find a sensible use for it.

P.S. Just watch as the brick falls towards him look at the bulge in the towel underneath it as his friend pokes his finger up to push it off, the towel covers the holes.
edit on 10-7-2012 by Qwenn because: P.S.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by DukeEligos

yes - the objects are clearly moving - but from the vid alone - we can draw no scientific conclusion as to why the objects move

Thank you

DUKE

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamTyD
reply to post by alfa1

Exactly. James Randi as an example. Your message would reach a very large audience if you were to demonstrate that and beat the Randi challenge.

lol, the Randi Prize exists in an attempt to prove a negative, as you demonstrate.

I don't think that this guy is doing anything other than trickery, but NO ONE will ever win the Randi "prize" and anyone who tries for it is a fool.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
But does he make good noodles.....thats what I wanna know.....and maybe its pronounced Chun King?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by adjensen
I don't think that this guy is doing anything other than trickery, but NO ONE will ever win the Randi "prize" and anyone who tries for it is a fool.

1. If you dont like the JREF ("Randi") prize, then what is your opinion of all the other numerous prizes on offer around the world? You lump them all in the same basket? (without knowing anything about them)

2. The biggest problem with the JREF prize is that people dont apply for it.
In the case of the "master" shown in the video, we will widen the scope to "telekinesis", look through the list of applicants, and find that in the 6 years listed, only ONE supposed telekinetic has applied.
And she only works if she can shake the table the object is on so it rocks back and forth.

Breast abnormality detection? Paranormal Urination?
Some of those applicants are just plain crazy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
My only question is....Can he perform the 5 finger death punch?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join