It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Been Awhile...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Seems like Its been a Eternity away from ATS, I admittedly have been doing some deep deep soul searching, Always out for the answers. I'm pleased to report i found the answers i was seeking and then some however i didn't get them from any news articles, watching TV or taking "Anyone's word for it.". No in fact i asked myself, i asked mother earth and i called upon the higher energies of the universe to shed some light if you will.

I want to put emphasis on really doing some self reflecting! Its Needed NOW! I'm not going to sit here and tell everyone the world is ending ( its not) however the way will live it is going to and very soon. I know everyone is concerned with impending earthquakes and serious even bizarre earth changes lately. the culprit? POLE SHIFT. Dispute that if you want or feel the need to, but it is occurring, Time( less then 6 months) will prove me correct. This heat will get worse and more consistent, Storms will continue to get more severe, Massive panic and chaos will take place, There are a ton of things that are happening and could happen, Can you get through it? YES. Will everyone make it? NO. will half the people of the earth make it? NO. These are bold statements im making, i know. Ive never not once made a prediction, These are things i know, And food and water are things that you need however, your heart and intentions are whats most important now, your every thought is recorded Remember that and no im not making a biblical reference. Everything is energy, we are energy, the universe is energy. " God is energy" , If you are ill intended, Selfish, and not pure hearted or willing to at least try it doesn't look good for you. Earth is in a rebirthing stage and she will do what is necessary to stop the torture on her. She will take out what and whom is causing her pain and illness. Just a Heads up. This isnt about the year 2012 ..in fact 2013 will be a great new year, we wont have the comforts we have now, but we get a fresh start, we get to reshape the world, live anew, we must be worthy though.

new topics

join