It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Shortly Take Place

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kilodelta

I don't fully understand Johovas Witnesses enough to jude them, but I have a feeling ikd dislike them.

Receiving a transfusion is different from *consuming* it.
Transfusions weren't even around when that passage from where ever was written, so how can the same context apply? Especially as blood is *donated*.

Strange folk.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
When will people stop taking The Bible literally?

It's a collection of moral myths and fairy tales, that's all.

That statement can be made with just the same amount of certainty that the OP's statements are made.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Sorry OP but the bible is pure plagarism of older cultures and stories. I happen to know many people in the clergy and even the most devout I know don't take it as fact. There is no denying it, it's clear throughout history which parts were co-opted and which parts they decided to include to strenghten the brand. It's not a book written by god its a book written by men, decided on by men and intrepted by men for the benefit of those same men. When the pope moves into a shanty town I'll believe what he says.

There will be end times for every generation until there is no more generations - it's been end times for the African continent for 2000 years - all of the war, poverty, disease and death can be found right there to fill up 1000 bibles.

When you discover and old testament verse that says in the year 2012 7 billion people will be destroyed by a meteor be sure to point it out though.

The only prophecy I care to make is that people are increasingly making themselves irrelevant and that if robots ever do take over it will be through our own desire to iron out all of humanities desires, emotions and purpose.
edit on 10-7-2012 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
reply to post by kilodelta

I don't fully understand Johovas Witnesses enough to jude them, but I have a feeling ikd dislike them.

This is all you need to know about JW's and every other cult:

All false religions are illuminati created...
"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control. The indoctrination of the masses by a "Trojan Horse" false religion has allowed the Illuminati to take control and work in secret for many, many years." Link

Originally posted by ThePunisher
The Mormons affiliated years ago in a meeting with Illuminati leadership in the 1950s. The same with the Jehovah's Witnesses.

What if I were to tell you, that there is a vast Satanic conspiracy to deceive the masses of every society on earth? What if I were to tell you that the top leaders of the world’s religions were in league with the Devil? Would you think I’m crazy? I would! Yet, the truth is stranger than fiction! You have been lied to my friend. Few people in the world today are aware of just how much Satan has infiltrated and is behind ALL false religion.
Source

THE WATCHTOWER & THE ILLUMINATI

In fact, two J.W.s who had actually been in the Illuminati while J.W.s but had broken free, confronted the Governing Body and headquarters with their evidence of the Illuminati operating within the membership of the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

The actions of the Governing Body in squelching any serious action against the high level Satanism secretly operating within the Jehovah’s Witnesses shows what my Be Wise A Serpents book revealed, which is that very secret high level Satanism has long been controlling the Watchtower Society. One of these 2 eyewitnesses to Illuminati activities within the higher levels of the Watchtower Society realized that something is seriously wrong at the top, when the WF leaders do not really care for those people in the congregations who are becoming the victims of SRA. One elder in good standing lost his position because be warned the WT Society of satanic infiltration.

· The rank and file JWs have no awareness that the WT Society has a secret upper level of involvement. (Note, I identified this upper level in my chart explaining how religions are controlled by Satanism.)

· The Illuminati within the Jehovah’s Witnesses have a hidden agenda that is separate from the published goals of the WT Society, although they also support many of the goals of the Society.

Source

The Cultist at my Door

As they were entering, I said to my wife, “Honey, the Jehovah’s Witnesses are here, can you put on some tea?”

She said, “O sure. Hi, come on in (said the spider to the fly)!”

SNIP SNIP SNIP...

At this point, the woman abruptly said, “We have to go.”

I said, “But I still have more questions!”

She said, “No, we have to go now. Come on, Harold!”

As they were walking out I said, “Can we have your phone number, maybe we can do this again sometime?”

“The average Jehovah’s Witness can twist the average Christian into a theological pretzel in less than a minute!”

That need not be the case any longer. Virtually every time I talk to them, in ten minutes or less, they walk away frustrated, and I’m asking them to stay because I have more questions!

The Cultist at my Door

"The one thing that all cults and non-Christian religions have in common is, they all deny the deity of Christ."
Answering the Cults

edit on 10-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by circuitsports

So, because some other men have written this viewpoint that you have adopted, that must be the correct version? How do you know that it all isn't just revisionist history? IMO, making categorical claims on either side is foolishness. The truth is, no one knows anything for certain. It is all a matter of where you place your faith.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

I'm sorry but I have a real problem with those who know it all! A Jehovah Witness's (The religion) are all teacher's and can hardly be taught themselves. If you are not in the Jehovah Witness religion then you know nothing. I have a real problem with those who teach that Jesus is Michael an Arch Angel. I have a real problem with those who teach that the only ones to be in heaven or saved are those in the religion called Jehovah Witness.

Besides the real problems I have as stated above, I have another real problem with the accuracy of the events to take place as you put them in your post. You would have done better in my opinion to "let your words be few." But, the more you stated the more inaccurate it became.

I can appreciate one who try's to share the Word of God. But, it would be better to make sure the Word spoken is true. For the most part a lot of people have a problem with Christianity due to some so called Christians are very arrogant people. I know, I have relatives who are Jehovah witnesses who will laugh at you if you do not agree with their religion. And they will make you feel like you are ignorant!

The Gog-Magog War is not Armageddon! I suggest you get it right or don't try to teach.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
To say the events of today are "unprecedented" is to know virtually nothing of history. The events going on today are a trip to Disneyland compared to what's gone on over the last, heck, thousand years.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce
reply to post by kudegras

Many people say that Jehovah's Witnesses are an evil cult that brain washes people.

Heavens to Murgatroid!

WHY would they SAY such a horrible thing?

IF the Rothschilds support them they can't be ALL bad can they?

Rothschilds funded the Jehovah's Witness'

The Rothschilds had long had a plan to create a religion of their own for the Illuminati in Palestine... One, Charles Taze Russell, of the Illuminati Russell bloodline (the Russell's were one of the creators of the Illuminati's second chapter, Skull&Bones at Yale University) was the man who founded the Watchtower Society, also known as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

He was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, a friend of Rothschilds, and most certainly Illuminati. Historian, David Icke states, "...it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers (ie, Kuhn, Loeb, and Co.), through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922.

One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses?? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation, on behalf of his friends and backers."

| Rothschilds, Rockefeller & the Jehovah Witnesses and Mormons

edit on 10-7-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
preserving human life, God's creation trumps blood transfusions.

there are 2 examples in the Bible, one is when Jesus' parable of saving the mule during the sabbath, the second one is when someone takes bread from the temple to preserve life because they where dying of starvation.

in that case it wasn't stealing, because the bread belonged to God and life is more important than the bread.

therefore the blood belongs to God in the end, and if it is used to save a life, it is not wrong.

how will you explain to Jesus that you didn't save someone life because you thought a blood transfusion is more important than the miracle of life.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
the passion of belief is so alluring. it's easy to latch on to faith as a guide and a bible as a personal oracle. the only problem is you will flesh out your belief structure--your life will become it. that is the trap of belief versus a completely open mind.

belief is the venus fly trap of humanity. free souls incarnate here to experience and are hijacked from everything between effed up parents, to outright tv brainwashing, to society/school/work-grind/etc, and they are taught everything except how to use the body-machine properly.

so it goes on thinking it is a belief machine and it's life is fleshed out (created) accordingly. if the user decides to change belief structures, guess what? the surroundings and energy transmission reflects that and the user adapts and conforms to the new program.

enjoy your world op. i've been there and look at that experience much like one looks at their young child. "they know not what they do" applies when one finds perspective. but question everything and learn to understand how your mind/body creation machine is much like a computer system that has been hijacked via virus and trojans from day one my friend. you're not your thinking mind and biblical i-ching is a waste of creation tools. but i guess that's why most are here--to learn to use the tools. but who'da thought the place would be hijacked by the time YOU got here? hahahahaha. kill your television, burn the holy books if you don't need them any longer, why waste time in a church to continually be re-programmed into an original-sin-based operating system. tough one to crack for sure. all the guilt and emotion attachment.

no labels, no judgments. open mind to new experience. quiet mind. watch ego like a toddler and keep it in check. what happens when you pray for wisdom, understanding and discernment, and the god you are praying to is destroyed in the process?

the symbol for god is a "?" and the bible is a historical account that has been edited and interpreted so many times as to become suspect for anyone other than historians.

your god does exist. but it is only because you created it. same with politics and most ego-foundational structures.

the reason the trap is so effective is that because creation is fleshed out, the user attributes it to an external god rather than a function of the human body radio transmitter/creation machine that it is. so it goes on proclaiming "truth!" "see what jesus did for my life?" "see what my faith in allah has brought me?" another belief, "i am an atheist, god does not exist", is much a belief structure with scientific dogma that matches any church.

so the believer uses the creation machine to send out signals that create a world of joy, praise, trial, tribulation. it manifests itself and faith is increased in the process. why wouldn't it be? pretty friggin amazing to think that YOUR thoughts resulted in all that drama. that would blow the mind! but it's true. but since they can't take ownership of it they defer to someone who can. a puppet god that can relieve the soul from having to do any work. let the chatter mind do it. it wants the attention anyhow. hell, give it to ego mind.

and then people figure all this out and start pumping you with data to process. they know you can't possibly filter it all and that through sheer mass they will mold your programmed mind with their operating system. you are saturated with programming inputs that you end up having to trust a few reliable sources to filter for you.

face the fact that it's all a sham. you are not your thinking mind. no worries if you don't mind, that's part of the deal here. you get to be whoever the hell you want to.
edit on 10-7-2012 by elmoastro because: clarity

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You forgot the part where after 1,000 years, God releases Satan so he can f*** with people again because, you know, God is testy like that, and likes to be thorough.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Would LOVE to stay and bible thump with you guys, but i think yer all full of false pretense and hypocracy......
Soons ou try to teell people you have the skinny right from the horses mouth, youre treading on shakey ground and the men in white coats may be hiding juuust arround the corrner.....
That book says there will be so damn many false prophets, false religions and phoney gods including cash and precious things stocks bonds and unlimited credit cards....
The book there says so damn few of us will escape such a tribulation that it is merely a handful of super righteous dudes and dudettes who arent by an means nessessarily even represented by anyone posting here....
Perhaps one in a billion of earths full inhabitants since time began if i read it correctly.....pretty slim odds any of us make the cut.
Sooooooooo how many angels CAN dance on the head of a pin?
Your brother needs you out there outside in the world...not here on a nameless faceless medium.....
Repent, for the time is at hand......................

edit on 10-7-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
It's been taking place since your little book of lies was written. Is it ever gonna start? Or is it allways gonna be " "It's coming"? A book of words, not very well put together, some stories of divine doings. And some folks want to live their lives by it's word? How absurd is that?

The bible whether the christian version or muslim version or what ever version you choose to read and belive reads like bad stereo instructions from china. It contradicts itself page after page, but we have preachers to interpret that for you don't you. How do you know their interpreting it correct? You don't, hence why we have so many preachers. And so many interpratations of that particular read.

I have asked every church person I have ever meet the same question. I allways said the same thing. If you can give me an answer with out suspending reality as I know it in order for me to understand the answer, I'll give you all the time in the world to convert me over.

Here's the question . Adam & Eve first man first woman, there was supposedly no other people but those two. They had two sons. Cain & Able. The bible clearly states Cain & Able "begot wives". Where pray tell did those wives come from? Was a son or two bumbing ugly with momma? Or was there other people allready there?

When something contradicts itself over & over time after time why would we take it as real? I don't. When one can answer the questions I have about how the bible contradicts itself and you have to suspend our reality to make it all work out..... I want to laugh out loud. And I do...... Any body want I'll compile you a list of contradictions within the bible and let your answers wash away my sins. Because if the bible is real, Santa's gonna bring me a new bike for christmas. Because Santa is real & I hope he brings the Easter Bunny along just for shat's & giggles.

Keep living life on a fairey tale, and you might find out the fairey tale is just a lie. Of biblical proportions. All of the above words are my own opinion. And like arseholes, we all have one. I have a question? Why so many religions but only one God? It seems to me that if it is real, one religion is the correct one and the others are just lies.
edit on 10-7-2012 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

link   
It's nice to see a fellow Jehovah's Witness on a website with so much speculation as too what might happen in the future. I also appreciate that you are responding to these members insults with positive responses. It seems you have been taught well and I hope to meet you in the new world!

link   
reply to post by SubAce

First of all the Jehovah's Witnesses did not speak out against the atrocities against the Jews because there were no atrocites.Thats a fact whether you like it or not.

The Bible,while people like you think it brings about peace,is actually bringing about tough love and it condones and enforces what you say the Bible prevents.The Bible is very racist and speaks openly about Nationalism being the good thing and seperation is going to happening when Christ is said to return.
Only the nations of Israel(the Israelites were all of one race)will be united to rule the world.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
So basically, you've figured out all of the end times?

Well, hell...tell us where to go so we can be safe!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I refuse that humanity is bound by outdated prophecy and doom in any manner. I believe the bible has been dramatically altered to serve the historical 1% who control world/governments, so that when the time is right, they can make it appear as if "prophecy" is being fulfilled , and they will present their own corrupt version of "God's kingdom" to return , under their rule.

Dont ever believe humanity isn't in control of what happens, that "its going to be that way no matter what". That doesn't have to be. Dont let anyone tell you that you aren't in control of what happens on earth, we can always alter things and mess up the plans for the 1% luciferians , in fact we really have.

I suspect that even if the luciferian 1% carries out that prophecy , we will all know its just their psychopathic attempt to manifest death and destruction through so called bible prophecy , and we should rightfully call it out for what it is and reject it.

We dont need to go through that, humanity has been through enough # from the 1% luciferians for thousands of years, and they are damn cheaters because they plant those stupid prophecies to gullible Christians . only believe the words of Jesus Christ and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by openyourmind1262

You say the Bible is full of contradictions when in all actuality you do not know what the Bible says.

You stated that the Bible clearly states that Abel begot wives. The Bible does not say such a thing. Abel was killed (murdered) by his brother Cain. You also said that Adam and Eve had two sons. You just forgot to mention that Adam lived for 930 years and the Bible says that he had begotten sons and daughters. So there is your answer the wife of Cain was a sister/relative. There was no law forbidding such unions. That is the most logical answer.

But, I feel that you had much rather mock truth than really answer the call of salvation since according to your opinion The Word of God is a fairy tale. You might want to rethink your position while you still can.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
I have asked every church person I have ever meet the same question. I'll give you all the time in the world to convert me over. Keep living life on a fairey tale, and you might find out the fairey tale is just a lie.

1) Here is your first mistake: "I have asked every church person..."

God does NOT need middlemen, ask HIM ( I'm assuming you actually DO want the truth)

2) That "fairey tale" may just end up bitin' you in the you know what, seek the TRUTH...

I hope he brings the Easter Bunny along just for shat's & giggles.

Speaking of fairey tales, I hate to be the one to break it to ya but:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by slauer777

Welcome to Ats.

Hope to see you around some more. I think you may already know the OP, just look within.

I appreciate the effort the OP has gone to, what I beleive is irrelevant to most fundies anyway so please carry on.

Reaches for popcorn......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join