It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Will Shortly Take Place

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

kudegras,

I didn't answer the question purposefully because this is not the forum to do so. Send me an IM and I'd be happy to reply. I have also responded to similar questions as this in other posts on ATS, I'm sure if you look through my posts you will find a couple that touch on this exact question.

Thanks for your kind reply.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Numbers33four

Actually General Titus, the son of then Emperor Cestius Gallus returned to Jerusalem and totally destroyed it in 70 C. E. This was documented by the well-known Jewish historian Flavius Josephus.

Trying to keep things accurate. Thank you for you involvement.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Of all the many translations and contortions applied to the bible over the centuries i can only say this.

The bible is a owners manual, nothing more. It is akin to stereo instructions. The twists and turns of religion are what the devil brought upon mankind to disway him from God....and so far its working.

One thing is certainly clear, we live in times never before seen this much is true. Are we not close to the wrath of gods hand at the price of arrogance that is within man?

Jesus chose to die because we are flawed. It is these flaws that we live with which keep us at bay in any moral standing as it pertains to our understanding of right and wrong. Like the Bible this very notion can be twisted as well. Your idea of whats right and whats wrong is fairly different from mine.

So there is no stone definition to this quandry. Only know that the second coming will not be because of these flaws, it will be because we have failed to recognize said flaws within ourselves. Do not wait for God to destroy us, as we will likely destroy ourselves in his name. Which is exactly what the devil wants.

The time is at hand, the days will quicken. Whether you believe or not is irrelevant. The end will make his hand known rather soon I suspect, and will spare no believer nor nonbeliever. All will be thrown into immediate horror not by God's hand, but from our own.

Religious or not, believer or not, ditch the false ego that drives your slumber so that you may awake and know him, if not the lord, then at the very least...yourself.

Then and only then will you find out what being close to the creator is all about. The end of times means nothing on this scale of superficial fake existence unless we as a species learn to live as our true selves as we were intended to.

As enlightened beings with selfishness and false minds cast aside.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kastogere

Thank you Kastogere, a very nice comment indeed that shows both a depth of knowledge and humility. Ego really is a large stumbling block for many.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Yeah Buddy, don't worry about it. No answer was the stern reply.
I have nothing against religion except that every different religion says that theirs is the right one and that the other guy is wrong.
You quote scripture as though its prophecy but like all religion its context can be taken in many ways.
I wish you well and I hope your prophecies don't come to fruition.
Peace

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by kudegras

I am not to be considered, if I was never born these prophecies of God will still exist, and they will without fail come true:

(Matthew 5:18) . . .for truly I say to YOU that sooner would heaven and earth pass away than for one smallest letter or one particle of a letter to pass away from the Law by any means and not all things take place.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
We all know what will soon take place, so why not listen to some epic music to set the mood!!

EDIT: S @ F plus I gave a star to everyone who commented before me!!
Enjoy the music.
edit on 10-7-2012 by CrimsonKapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

Then Gog of Magog, representing Satan the Devil, who leads his earthly rulers will set out to attack Jehovah’s witnesses who will still be left on earth in all the earth witnessing about the Christ and his kingdom. He will now rush to utterly destroy them and will unite all human governments against Jehovah’s witnesses to eradicate them from the surface of the earth:

it seems nobody read the OPs 3 or 4 posts that laid out the information...
yes the Jehovah's Witness'es were the only missionaries left after the UN genocide of organized christianity clerics...starting at Jerusalem

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Yeah, that happens. You get people replying without reading all the time. It was so obvious, funny you pointed it out though.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SubAce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kudegras
reply to post by SubAce

I have nothing against religion except that every different religion says that theirs is the right one and that the other guy is wrong.
You quote scripture as though its prophecy but like all religion its context can be taken in many ways.
I wish you well and I hope your prophecies don't come to fruition.
Peace

Oh yee of little faith, while my intent is not to defend the OP, understand one thing as truth.

You can find a little truth in ANY book you read whether its the bible or not, fiction, nonfiction, fantasy, doesn't matter. All books written by man holds some truth in there somewhere. i have witnessed enough crazy poop in my life to come to the understanding that:

1-there is a god, he may not be what you think he is, but trust me on this, he's there.
2-anything in this crap world of ours is possible, and anything can happen rather quickly. You just have to keep an open mind and take what the OP says with some subjectivity.

Lastly, anyone who can pull scripture in this way and make it rellevant should be paid some attention. Not for what he's quoting, but for the hidden meaning that is held in place for you. the bible was written so that it means something to you and you only. It was not written as a scale general word for word of what we should and should not do. this is where Islam gets it wrong in their most extremes. And those meanings are different for everyone. Im not saying any religious publication is absolute. Only that the written themes serve those who read them in the way they are taken.

Religion being what it is, and I agree too much of anything is unhealthy, religion cannot be discounted as fanatical and fantasy without some accord to the indifference created and laid to bear by mankind himself.

Think God is BS? Blame man for that not God. Man is the very reason religion sucks and most shy away from it. Through stupid notions and fairytale like begininnings man has made religion out to be something hokey and supersticious. When in its very infantcy it was much more simple and less complicated without mans own selfish desire to control under the name of God.

So I do agree with you in some respect. Only try to keep an open mind, and even if you do not believe in the word of our lord. At least try to find a hidden meaning as it may pertain to you and any relevance it serves for your well being. That is the message of the bible, that was the message of Jesus.

Even if all it is to most is a fairy tale, that fairy tale holds some truth to it. So it cannot be discounted as pure fantasy.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Yes many are asleep spiritually and are actually ridiculers of truth. Even many who THINK they know the truth are sadly mislead. For example many supposed Christians teach that the literal earth and universe will soon be destroyed. Yet this prophecy clearly tells us that in Bible prophecy the words “heavens” and “earth” need not be taken literally, rather they have to do with governmental authorizes over mankind, and mankind itself:

Where does it say that in the Bible?

(2 Peter 3:7) . . .But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men.

What part of the above verse that you posted did you not understand? Maybe you should have continued reading the rest of the chapter.

2 Peter 3:10

10) But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

But this is a digression best left for another time. It does however reveal the mistaken attitude of both the ridiculers, and so-called Christians who publish false information about Biblical truth. The end of the “heavens’ and “earth” in our times will be the same as in the days of Noah. Obviously the literal heavens and earth were not done away with then, but wicked human society was. See, their own Bibles teach them this, but they do not grasp or understand the truth:

(2 Peter 3:7) . . .But by the same word the heavens and the earth that are now are stored up for fire and are being reserved to the day of judgment and of destruction of the ungodly men.

The verse you posted doesn't confirm your theory. It does confirm, however, that if you had read the previous verse, you would know that when the flood took place that God was still reserving the earth for fire later.

2 Peter 3:6-7

6) Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

7) But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Now go back to verse 10 to reach the final conclusion.

However, you are correct that there will be a Millennial reign here on earth before it happens.

It's after the Millennial reign that Satan is released from the Abyss to gather his armies and try to come up against God for the last time, in which God destroys his armies and throws him into the lake of fire. However, the earth won't survive it.

This is why there needs to be a new heaven and a new earth. The New Jerusalem will come down out of Heaven as told in Revelation 21 & 22.

You might want to read 1Corinthians & 2 Corinthians regarding the fact that we will then be living with spirit bodies and not earthly ones.

The New Jerusalem does not require a sun or a moon.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SubAce
Many people say that Jehovah's Witnesses are an evil cult that brain washes people. But the actions show they they learn true love, and unwavering integrity and courage. Their training teaches them to be good people, to hate badness, and to show love to all.

If that is brain-washing, everyone needs it. Lol.

Yes, everyone needs a good dose of brainwashing in order to believe they need to give away all their money to some organization that promises them heaven.

Religions do ONE thing and ONE thing only; They hold you back in life. You came to accept all this garbage, excuse me, and that's that for you, isn't it? Not for me, I'm spiritual and my life is a long, spiritual journey, perhaps it will lead me somewhere in the coming year, perhaps it's not that time yet. You on the other hand, believe in one thing, and one thing only, nothing ever changes, you will preach the same sh*t until the day you die, or hopefully until the day you realize what a waste of time and energy it has all been.

I want to bet all my money that you have never touched a book on Buddhism. I'm even going so far as to say you probably have no clue about it, other than, perhaps, "incarnation". THIS is what an honest 'religion' (it isn't one) looks like, it's a philosophy of life that is proven by science, it is THE way to inner peace, and with inner peace eventually comes outer peace. How many christians or jehovas or anything else for that matter, do you know, that educate people about their third eye, or about meditation to reach inner peace, or about reaching higher realms through meditation etc...? None? Wow, that's one hell of a religion (pun intended), you preach all this stuff that you've never come into contact with, all the while bashing a religion that does offer a way. I'll go with the latter, you know, the one that doesn't force people to accept their beliefs, doesn't threaten people into joining them or else..., allows freedom for everyone who wants to join or give it a try, is up for debate even on the most scientific topics, accepts nature, accepts science, accepts other religions and most of all, is not hostile to a single creation of God, unlike your religion.

Nobody is going to hell, if you believe this I feel bad for you because you seem to be stuck, and everything you do not agree with can be easily dealt with because they will all go to hell anyway. How freaking cheap is that? Don't agree with our lifestyle? YOU'RE GOING TO HELL MUHAHAHAHAHA. Sad sad sad sad sad, sorry.

Satan is an invention, he only exists IF YOU LET HIM. You talk all proud about how you have achieved peace and love with your fantastical religion, but please do explain to me; How can someone who is at peace and loving, tell others they will be going to hell??? I feel at peace, I feel love, yet I'm not the one preaching hatred towards others.

"I'm such a wonderful peaceful being : )
" -> " BUT YOU'RE ALL GOING TO HELL"

Excuse me but I'm not following your logic here.

Now go ahead and tell me I'm going to hell, I don't care, because I don't believe in hell, I believe in spirit, I believe everything comes from one place and everything will return to the same place, hell is an invention to force gullible people into believing something without questioning things (because if you do you'll go to hell). Such a nice tool for controlling people, and apparently, it still has lots of power on the more gullible people among us.

Don't take this personal, I'm trying to make you see the hypocrisy, though you probably won't, but that's fine. It's MY purpose to try and put people on the right path, when I fail, that is OK, at least I didn't let this go by without trying, my work here is done, I've rid myself of the impending burden of doing nothing for my fellow man and with that, my soul is instantly at peace again. I just can't let this go by without speaking my mind, I need to give you the opportunity to see things as I seem them, I don't force people, I try to show them a different direction, one without consequences for questioning things, one without threatening people.

Good luck and we'll all meet again in a better world once this cycle is completed. Yes, religion-nuts are all welcome

edit on 10/7/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thats ok, Im starting a new religion based off of this thread here

We wont be having a hell either....just the pulpit pole.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsNotReality

Wow. Very well said, ThisIsNotReality. I'd give you 10 stars if they would let me.

Religions do ONE thing and ONE thing only; They hold you back in life.

Exactly so. As a young man going to church, I was warned not to read into "Worldly Books." I was taught that all other religious faiths were in fact Devil Worship, and that only Christians ever made it to Heaven. This is Brainwashing. Teaching a concept based on Fear and filled with false promises is Brainwashing.

Reading books brought me to new places in a Spiritual way, and brought me ever closer to Source. I learned of the Force, and how it works, and I leaned the importance of Balance and Moderation in all things. I learned how all of reality is based on Sacred Geometry, and how all things have specific frequencies, and vibrational qualities. I learned of the Merkaba. The word Merkaba, or Merkava (Hebrew "Chariot") or "to ride an animal, in a chariot" - is used in the Bible (Ezekiel 1:4-26) to refer to the throne-chariot of God, the four-wheeled vehicle driven by four Cherubim, each of which has four wings and four faces (of a man, lion, ox, and eagle). Four stands for "time" in Alchemy. In Medieval Judaism, the beginning of the book of Ezekiel was regarded as the most mystical passage in the Bible, and its study was widely discouraged, except by certain individuals who had an extensive grounding in the study of traditional Jewish Beliefs.

So what is evil about this knowledge? I have been told that I read myself into Hell. I know one thing, I would not give my knowledge up for anything.

Nobody is going to hell, if you believe this I feel bad for you because you seem to be stuck, and everything you do not agree with can be easily dealt with because they will all go to hell anyway. How freaking cheap is that? Don't agree with our lifestyle? YOU'RE GOING TO HELL MUHAHAHAHAHA. Sad sad sad sad sad, sorry.

I keep trying to tell them that too, and also to stop in their support of Demons. They do not realize that their "thought forms" form these creatures that plague and possess them all the time.

Thought-forms
"Man is constructing thought-forms all the time, and is following unconsciously the same method as his Ego pursues in building his bodies, as the Logos follows in building his system, and as a planetary Logos uses in constructing His scheme.
A man speaks, and a very diversified mantram is the result. The energy thus generated swings into activity a multitude of little lives which proceed to build a form for his thought; they pursue analogous stages to those just outlined. At this time, man sets up these mantric vibrations unconsciously, and in ignorance of the laws of sound and of their effect. The occult work that he is carrying on is thus unknown to him. Later he will speak less, know more, and construct more accurate forms, which will produce powerful effects on physical levels." (A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 786)

"Much that is to be seen now of a distressing nature in the world can be directly traced to the wrong manipulation of mental matter by man."
The selfishness, the sordid motives, the prompt response to evil impulses for which the human race has been distinguished, has brought about a condition of affairs unparalleled in the system. A gigantic thought-form hovers over the entire human family, built by men everywhere during the ages, energised by the insane desires and evil inclinations of all that is worst in man's nature, and kept alive by the promptings of his lower desires. This thought-form has to be broken up and dissipated by man himself." (A Treatise on Cosmic Fire, p. 947/8)

source

They have a Devil/Satan too, but have confused and muddied that concept so much it makes me wonder if they have it backwards, after all, and they worship Satan, and think of their God as the Devil. Then they cover all bases by raising a man to the status of God. Then they supplicate before this God they have made. From a secular point of view, it is funny, but from a psychological point of view it is sad.

You are right too, everyone is welcome in the New World. Some just will not make it there. Thankfully, I was provided insight into these matters, and had plenty of time to prepare myself. It is true that I "jump started" a few natural changes within myself, and opened places in my mind a little too soon, but in the end it all works out.
The Avatars, Symbols, and Faith of believers may help them, and it may not. I wouldn't be expecting to be saved from what is coming by a Heavenly Express, captained by a tanned and handsome Christ.
The Purification Process is upon us, and no amount of denial will make it go away. Enjoy!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Pssst...hey big shooter........

Nice message of love but....

Jw,s don't believe in hell either

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Yes many are asleep spiritually and are actually ridiculers of truth. Even many who THINK they know the truth are sadly mislead. For example many supposed Christians teach that the literal earth and universe will soon be destroyed. Yet this prophecy clearly tells us that in Bible prophecy the words “heavens” and “earth” need not be taken literally, rather they have to do with governmental authorizes over mankind, and mankind itself:

Where does it say that in the Bible?

What part of the above verse that you posted did you not understand? Maybe you should have continued reading the rest of the chapter.

Actually you kind of ignored the first part of the OP that talked about the preceeding verse. Here I'll post it again for you:

(2 Peter 3:5, 6) . . .For, according to their wish, this fact escapes their notice, that there were heavens from of old and an earth standing compactly out of water and in the midst of water by the word of God; 6 and by those [means] the world of that time suffered destruction when it was deluged with water.

The heavens and earth of old, in Noah's days, were destroyed in a deluge.

Now how was the heavens destroyed in water? Yes, you realize that the heavens refer to the governmental authorities, and the earth represent the masses of wicked mankind.

You realize that is what this verse is saying, so why do you think the very next verse means anything different? The heavens and earth today are reserved for destruction not by water this time but by fire. That is, the political system of things and the wicked masses of mankind will be destroyed at Armageddon. That the literal earth is not being referred to is quite obvious.

Even Isaac Newton realized this. It is not a theory of mine, it is what this is saying.

Here is a quote from Isaac Newton concerning Bible prophecy and the symbols therein:

"Accordingly, the whole world natural consisting of heaven and earth, signifies the whole world politic, consisting of thrones and people, or so much of it as is considered in the Prophecy: and the things in that world signify the analogous things in this. For the heavens, and the things therein, signify thrones and dignities, and those who enjoy them; and the earth, with the things thereon, the inferior people; and the lowest parts of the earth, called Hades or Hell, the lowest or most miserable part of them." - Observations on the Prophecy of Daniel and the Apocalypse of St. John page 12.

Thank you for your participation.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Thank you for your participation, while it was quite sarcastic, I was expecting such comments, as outlined in the OP.

I'm sorry you didn't read the OP or you would realize that we are in agreement about religion 100%. In fact much of it was talking about the hypocrisy of religion and how soon people with attitudes such as yours will be used in getting rid of it. I am truly sorry you did not take time to read the OP before bashing me.

As far as hell. Of course there is no hell. The Bible teaches that when we die we cease to exist:

(Ecclesiastes 9:5) For the living are conscious that they will die; but as for the dead, they are conscious of nothing at all, neither do they anymore have wages, because the remembrance of them has been forgotten.

I am sorry you have accused me of things I do not believe, and certainly are not taught in the Bible. It is quite the quandary why you would mention that at all.

I personally believe you have us mixed up with religious hypocrites of Christendom that teach false doctrines, which is totally understandable. The Bible is not what you think it is! Take heart, perhaps when you realize you have totally judged me wrong you will actually take the time to read the OP. That is my hope. At least be honest and know what you are talking about before you judge it. Because actually it just shows how prejudiced you are when you speak of things and judge things you know* nothing of.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

hi Disraeli, baby
yep, one needn't ask if it is the witnesses
that one part ont the fourth post names jesus as the warrior king.....when actually He is Yahuweh, or Yahushua....in hebrew....not jehovah....
the witnesses think jesus is michael and a "mighty God".....but not "Almighty God".....

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by DISRAELI

hi Disraeli, baby
yep, one needn't ask if it is the witnesses
that one part ont the fourth post names jesus as the warrior king.....when actually He is Yahuweh, or Yahushua....in hebrew....not jehovah....
the witnesses think jesus is michael and a "mighty God".....but not "Almighty God".....

Correct. In fact there was a scripture in the OP that refers to Jesus' role as a warrior:

(Revelation 19:11-16) 11 And I saw the heaven opened, and, look! a white horse. And the one seated upon it is called Faithful and True, and he judges and carries on war in righteousness. 12 His eyes are a fiery flame, and upon his head are many diadems. He has a name written that no one knows but he himself, 13 and he is arrayed with an outer garment sprinkled with blood, and the name he is called is The Word of God. 14 Also, the armies that were in heaven were following him on white horses, and they were clothed in white, clean, fine linen. 15 And out of his mouth there protrudes a sharp long sword, that he may strike the nations with it, and he will shepherd them with a rod of iron. He treads too the winepress of the anger of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 And upon his outer garment, even upon his thigh, he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.

This "king of kings" rides out on a white horse (white representing righteous) and is called "the Word of God." Jesus is the word or Logos (see for example John 1:1). Thus it is quite appropiate to call him a warrior king. That is what the Bible refers to him as.

In fact we are shown that he became enthroned in heaven during the outset of the last days as king in Daniel well:

(Daniel 7:13, 14) . . .“I kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and, see there! with the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days he gained access, and they brought him up close even before that One. 14 And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve even him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SubAce

hey, nice thread, man.....about death in your post up there two spaces or so....do you think it's possible we all awake from sleeping....and then get a chance for hell?......the believers will not really be judged , and when "all knees will bow" could that act allow all to be saved from hell?....I've been working on that a while.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join