It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The UN is coming for your guns!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well not really, though apparently some believe this to be true.

A family member of mine (by marriage, not blood) is a staunch conservative, who came up with the following:

www.reagancoalition.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

There are others out there. I countered with this, an official UN press release:
www.un.org...

Apparently I'm foolish and uninformed, and anything the UN says is a lie - the UN is also looking to create a single world government, take America's sovereignty and all of your guns (which apparently has been their plan all along). Oh and Obama will sign a legally binding treaty with the UN that will force you all to hand your guns over.

I think he's a only few steps away from fortifying his house to fight off the UN troops.

So am I wrong? Is the UN really going to take over america and steal all our guns?
edit on 10-7-2012 by Vrill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Vrill

It does allot to the manufacturers i know that. I also know this is suppose to help fight terrorism.....

Did the patriot act help at all?

Doubt it.

The US is on the brink of a civil war. while the Europeans will mope and cry and occasionally riot about being broke and losing their freedoms and government caused economic collapse the Americans have a small group of psychos with guns willing to set the world on fire for telling them how to live their lives.

Well not all are psycho but many of them are becoming paranoid. rightfully so......I will not lie, I am one of these people.

I say I won't kill any figures of authority should war arise but honestly I won't know what I'll do until moment comes.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   
From reading I had the impression that this was about the international shipping of weapons from A to B making sure that only B got them and naughty country C couldn't get their hands on them

seems like it'll be a boon for the American gun industry as it'll make it more of a pain to import guns from outside the US into the country so people will buy American guns so improving local manufacturing jobs/wages etc

and as for the UN invading the USA to take their guns i'd imagine you'd need 2-3 billion troops to secure continental America and i dont think 33% of the worlds population fancy checking behing every blade of grass

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
pretty sure this is already posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by sirhumperdink
pretty sure this is already posted here www.abovetopsecret.com...

A whole bunch of different threads.
And I'm still waiting for somebody to point out the part in the text of the ATT where it says anything of the "taking Americans guns" claims that people are making.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

its fun to be attacked because then you can justify attacking

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Please continue the discussion in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join