It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIBIRU and 2012. STOP IT

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Technically your OP is wrong. Sitchin believed that Nibiru's next scheduled return would be around 2900. Although he did say it was possible for it to return early and be here between 2090 and 2300. This doesn't change the fact however that Nancy Lieder has connected Nibiru to 2012. While SItchin may have created the theory it does not exist in a vacuum. Others can pick it up and give their own interpretation. As much as you may not like it this is how things work. What you're complaining about would be like saying that the Copenhagen Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics is not valid because Max Planck didn't support it. The founder of a theory is not the ultimate authority. The evidence is the ultimate authority. If the evidence points to something not supported by the founder of a theory that's where we must go. Although in my opinion Lieder and Sitchin have the same amount of evidence to support their claims. Namely zero evidence.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

If I am a troll, then this thread is troll bait. This site is about conspiracies. No matter how whacko, or unfounded you or I may find them to be.

I'm not saying freedom of speech and press should be infringed on here.

That's exactly what your OP says.

If you have a video about nibiru and 2012, end of the world, bla bla bla, keep it OFF this website.

This statement is demanding that members refrain from posting certain content to satisfy your bias. That is called censorship. The last I heard, only the proprietors of this establishment had the authority to censor content.

We like to discuss REAL things.

Is this reality by consensus?
Or are you alone now the judge of what is REAL?

If this topic upsets you so much, maybe you should consider not clicking on those threads that deal with it.. Let those you consider ignorant, be what you consider them to be. What does it matter to you?

And if you can't help yourself, then do what you can to shed light on the topic. Otherwise, you are no better than those who think you are ignorant because you don't see the connection they do.
edit on 7/10/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I'm done with you kids.

Telling me that I should inform people of their mistake when this thread is exactly that.

2900. That's not sitchin's date. >2225< give or take, is his most reliable guess as to when it'd return to our inner solar system.

Leider is a pansy. She took sitchin's theory and slapped a date on it to make it relevant to our generation to involve people who are alive today.

Once again. Done here.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

In 2007 Sitchin published The End of Days as a counter to Lieder's claims. In that book he states that the last time Nibiru passed Earth was in 556 BC (p. 316). This would place its return around 2900 AD. He went on to say that the Annunaki could return early to help usher in the shift from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius which he believed would occur between 2090 and 2370 AD (p. 320). As I said before though neither really has any evidence to support their claims so it really doesn't matter if they claim different things.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat

Originally posted by superman2012

Real?

As in Bigfoot?
Nessie?
Aliens?
UFO's?
Bermuda Triangle?
OOPART?
A smart politician?

It's a conspiracy website, created for nutjobs like you and I. We don't pay, and sometimes people get a good laugh out of the "weird" conspiracy theories. Just laugh at them inside and leave the thread.

PS- Nibiru IS real, and it WILL get you.

Nibiru IS real and it WILL get us all, except not in 2012.

At ATS the validity and truth of those things you listed (i lol'd at smart politician) are discussed and discerned. Perpetration of FALSE information should not be allowed here. If people want to discuss and discern the truth of the Nibiru Theory, then they need to stop the 2012 sh1t. That's all I'm getting at.

If I could, I'd start a poll to see how many people want Nibiru/2012 threads to be moved to Hoax.

Edit:
ATS should live up to it's slogan. Deny Ignorance. Move the bogus threads to a section of this forum labeled Ignorance.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

You state that you want the bogus thread moved to the forum Ignorance. Can you prove Chemtrails? The NWO? Iran's WMD? Obama was born outside of the US? The moon landings were faked? JFK was assassinated?

2012 hasn't happened yet, and until all the believers are proven wrong on Dec 22, it will continuallly happen. Just because you don't happen to believe in something doesn't make it wrong for others to believe it. What are your "far out" conspiracy theories?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crabmeat

Real?

As in Bigfoot?
Nessie?
Aliens?
UFO's?
Bermuda Triangle?
OOPART?
A smart politician?

It's a conspiracy website, created for nutjobs like you and I. We don't pay, and sometimes people get a good laugh out of the "weird" conspiracy theories. Just laugh at them inside and leave the thread.

PS- Nibiru IS real, and it WILL get you.

Nibiru IS real and it WILL get us all, except not in 2012.

At ATS the validity and truth of those things you listed (i lol'd at smart politician) are discussed and discerned. Perpetration of FALSE information should not be allowed here. If people want to discuss and discern the truth of the Nibiru Theory, then they need to stop the 2012 sh1t. That's all I'm getting at.

If I could, I'd start a poll to see how many people want Nibiru/2012 threads to be moved to Hoax.

Edit:
ATS should live up to it's slogan. Deny Ignorance. Move the bogus threads to a section of this forum labeled Ignorance.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

You state that you want the bogus thread moved to the forum Ignorance. Can you prove Chemtrails? The NWO? Iran's WMD? Obama was born outside of the US? The moon landings were faked? JFK was assassinated?

2012 hasn't happened yet, and until all the believers are proven wrong on Dec 22, it will continuallly happen. Just because you don't happen to believe in something doesn't make it wrong for others to believe it. What are your "far out" conspiracy theories?

I'm not saying I can prove any of the things you listed. I'm just saying that threads that link 2012 and Nibiru together should be moved to the Farce section.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I'm not saying I can prove any of the things you listed. I'm just saying that threads that link 2012 and Nibiru together should be moved to the Farce section.

Well then, everything not proven should be as well by that standard of thinking. Unless it is just everything you don't agree with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join