It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NIBIRU and 2012. STOP IT

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

The father of Niburian Theory is Zacharia Sitchen. If you haven't read his books, don't even think about mentioning nibiru. If you have a video about nibiru and 2012, end of the world, bla bla bla, keep it OFF this website.

We like to discuss REAL things.

IF NIBIRU does exist, and I stress the IF, then according to the FATHER of nibiru it's not due to enter our solar system until 2220 ish. STOP THIS FRACKING NONSENSE PLEASE.

I'm sick of it.

If this doesn't belong in the aliens forums, I apologize. In my mind, nibiru is associated with aliens, annunaki, therefore it should be here. I was unsure whether it should go to 2012 discussion or here.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Crabmeat

This should probably be in the RANTS section since a key portion of the patrons on this site don't really like to discuss anything that is even remotely real.

Real to some, sure, but, not everyone here is on an even keel, nor even in a boat at all, but swimming in koolaide or down a rabbit hole.

I sympathize, but, part of the reality of ATS is the un-reality of some of the things some of the people that come here absolutely believe in with all of their hearts.

Here, this might help: Types of people in the UFO forum

It's and awesome and thorough, very well done set of categories.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

maybe you're right, but the 'fiction' that people talk about on this website are topics about the TRUE nature of our reality. If people are trying to get to the truth of the matter, then they need to stop perpetrating bullsh!t nonsense - like sticking Nibiru and 2012 together.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Aaaaand it was moved to rant, where the people who NEED to see this so they stop the correlation will never see it.

Thanks ATS for helping us get to the truth.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Some of us work at the Deny Ignorance aspect of ATS, while many seem to actively work toward Embrace Ignorance.

People say they hate lies, but, from my experience, most people hate the hard, boring truth much much more and will go well out of their way to seek out and believe in a lie that is more comfortable than any real truth on offer.

please enjoy some fun with the link I posted above.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Sometimes the truth that's presented to us doesn't feel right. It's that feeling which causes mans minds to wander into the unknown and often times the ridiculous and sometimes the down right damn dirty stupid.

Whatever the case, I understand how my thread is a rant, but it's meant to stop the nonsense.

Funny that you mention this website endorses the embracing of ignorance when the SLOGAN is to deny it.

ATS, I shake my head at you.

I would like a mod to tell me what I'd have to do to get this into a RELEVANT forum. Do I need to post the video where Sitchin LAUGHS at 2012????

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

1. don't be so ranty.
2. put together a well documented thread in Word or Wordpad or some such editor where you have relevant links, videos, quotations, ex-text and all the fixings that go into a well thought out and presented post.
2. Title the post something like "Deconstructing Nibiru", or, "The Nibiru Myth", or something like that.
3. Put it in the Grey Area, or whatever Area is appropriate.
4. Stay away from ranty.
5. Keep a sound stable and sober tone to the whole post.

Oh, I didn't say that ATS endorses Ignorance, but I implied that the very nature of the subject matter here attracts all sorts of Ignorance of which ATS itself really has no control over.
Respect for Freedom of speech and all that to some extent perhaps.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

you wrote 2 twice

haha!

whatever. I'm quite pissed. I've written in several threads that connect 2012 and Nibiru together sourcing that it's nonsense and it's gone no where. It needs to be stickied on the home page the Nibiru and 2012 have nothing to do with eachother and people need to stop spreading lies.

it's unfair, in my eyes, that i'm trying to 'clear' the nibiru lies and it gets squandered as a rant.

I won't mention nibiru anymore on this website, and i'll let the ignorance continue.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   

I sympathize, but you've got to understand that everyone is entitled to their beliefs, now matter how convoluted they may be. ATS is here as a 'net' to catch folks of all different perspectives, and then share their information. A lot of which might be inaccurate.

Nibiru and such shouldn't be taken so rigidly/dogmatically --- it's an interesting theory, and fun to speculate on to an extent - but none of us really know what the future holds, and we have only spent a few hundred years developing information about our own solar system/galaxy.

Like the guy who invented physics said, "All laws are meant to be broken."

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

I understand that, but I've been following this site since '08 when I joined.
I watched as Nibiru theory was thoroughly discussed by interested professionals who actually gave thought and care and researched the subjects they spoke about.
Watching a youtube video about 2012 and Nibiru and bullsh!t DNA change doesn't constitute research. If people want to post about Nibiru they should read the source of Nibiru information.

Thank you for sympathizing with me. I'm incredibly frustrated that this site which is supposed to help individuals get to truth endorses the spreading of nonsense. Any thread that talks about Nibiru and 2012 should be instantly moved to hoax. THAT WOULD BE JUSTICE, and it would be fair AND it would make sense.

When people start asking why these threads are being tossed into Hoax then ATS should notify people that Nibiru theory and 2012 don't go together, and mentioning of these two things together constitutes hoax.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   

We should also ban the History channel as intentional propaganda - to avoid the next big "2016" scare they may decide to fabricate.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Alright, edit to remove the link, for some reason it won't go to the channel's wiki page, but rather the page on the word History.
Google "History Channel Wiki" to find out about the below.

A wiki on the history channel.
Apparently they lost rating airing reruns of ACTUAL history, so they went on tangents of insanity.
They shouldn't ban it, just re-name it Sci-fi(2).
edit on 10-7-2012 by Crabmeat because: (no reason given)

Edit 2:
I was curious as to why all these shows about ancient aliens and historical ufo sightings were showing up on the History channel instead of sci-fi network. That's what led me to the wiki history channel page.
It was dubbed "the hitler channel" for the extensive WW2 coverage. HAH! I find that funny.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Real?

As in Bigfoot?
Nessie?
Aliens?
UFO's?
Bermuda Triangle?
OOPART?
A smart politician?

It's a conspiracy website, created for nutjobs like you and I. We don't pay, and sometimes people get a good laugh out of the "weird" conspiracy theories. Just laugh at them inside and leave the thread.

PS- Nibiru IS real, and it WILL get you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Real?

As in Bigfoot?
Nessie?
Aliens?
UFO's?
Bermuda Triangle?
OOPART?
A smart politician?

It's a conspiracy website, created for nutjobs like you and I. We don't pay, and sometimes people get a good laugh out of the "weird" conspiracy theories. Just laugh at them inside and leave the thread.

PS- Nibiru IS real, and it WILL get you.

Nibiru IS real and it WILL get us all, except not in 2012.

At ATS the validity and truth of those things you listed (i lol'd at smart politician) are discussed and discerned. Perpetration of FALSE information should not be allowed here. If people want to discuss and discern the truth of the Nibiru Theory, then they need to stop the 2012 sh1t. That's all I'm getting at.

If I could, I'd start a poll to see how many people want Nibiru/2012 threads to be moved to Hoax.

Edit:
ATS should live up to it's slogan. Deny Ignorance. Move the bogus threads to a section of this forum labeled Ignorance.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Niburu believers like to call any sort of celestial body Niburu, probably because they've never read anything by Sitchin.

But he was a disinfo artist anyway.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Are you speaking for yourself or the whole of ats? Niburu is real, might not be a planet, might not be called niburu. that was sitchens interpretation of what he saw in the sumarians texts. But something is there. It was written in stone Something is to return. Planet? Spaceship? gods? Conciousness? What ever it is it's a catalyst for change here on earth. It's ploberly the same story of Christ, Krishna, the sun, metaphorically speaking the old religious texts have very similar plots, just different places and characters.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here we go again. Another thread Nazi is having a bad day, so off with your head if you want to talk about Nibiru, or any other topic he doesn't like.

While we're at it, let's shut down the religious forums. Religion is a fairytale anyway.

Or let's ban all atheists, since they can't prove there's no god, they have no place talking about it.

And if I see one more post about alien abductions...these people are fruitcakes.

Oh, and ban anyone who even refers to "insert censored topic here".

As to denying ignorance, this thread has only focused on denying freedom of speech. Glad we didn't vote you ATS Regent.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
huh.... I thought Nibiru was Elenin..... long gone, barely blinked at us

Remind them of that.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
ONLY 163 DAYS LEFT!

Come on people, you know you want to give me your car!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

I'm not saying freedom of speech and press should be infringed on here. I'm simply stating that if people are going to talk about Nibiru, they shouldn't be mentioning 2012, as the two 'event's' real or not, are not connected in any way what so ever.

You my friend, are just a troll.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join