It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All RH- negatives are 33rd degree freemasons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Are all 33rd degree freemasons, or high ranking freemasons in general rh- negs?
I just donated blood to the red cross today and met some freemasons who were there, we talked, and tbh they were nice guys, they were also rh negs but didnt seem like 33rd degree satan illuminati guys, and i kinder liked them, so im confused about this situtation now.

Anyways do you guys know any more info, on this? Are these high level masons RH negs?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
IM A-,
and have been interested in the RH question
for a while,

as for masons beeing RH- i doubt they all are
i would imagine there just like the general population,

and the 33 degree masons i belive there the same
as the general population again,

whether some super high lvl of masons exist that
are only RH- i don't know.

you wouldent notice a satan illuminati type guy
there not like goth's

edit on 10/7/12 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ultimatefighter2014

im rh neg and not a 33 degree mason actually the rarest ab- i dont think blood type has anything to do with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Interesting, I don't think your blood group qualifies you to be a Mason. However, my father was a Freemason in the 1960's but only at a lower level. He is also AB negative, I am the only one of my siblings who is negative blood-typed as I am B negative and I was asked if I was interested in joining the Masons by a business colleague in the '90's.
I said No, but not for any of the reasons that get mentioned these days.
I will say this much, those at the lower levels do a lot of community work and charity work that they dont take credit for.
Maybe the boys at the top are up to no good but I think most Freemasons are decent hard-working people.
There are many other secret orders that aren't ostracised in the same way as Freemasonry.
One of which is the Knights of the Southern Cross, another one is the independant order of Rechabites.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
You will find that negatives are overrepresented on sites such as this. They make up about 15% of the general population, but they probably make up half the traffic here.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by slaine1978

Thanks for the reply slaine, im O- negative myself.
I respect everyones ops here but i disagree, i believe most of the masons that are deep in freemasonry are exclusively rh negative, do i have proof? nope, but i intuitively know this

reply to post by kudegras

No disrespect intended but.........do you think he could be not telling you the full spectrum?
Are you "rich" if you dont mind me asking?

reply to post by Numbers33four

Lol yes i noticed that, thats why i asked, im sure theres a high level mason here whos rh neg, but he'll probably give me mis info or the standard PR reply.

Im actually not against freemasons, i was actually thinking of joining, they seemed surprised when i told them i could play 13 instruments.
edit on 10-7-2012 by ultimatefighter2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Ultimate Fighter 2014
Nah Buddy, Not rich. Working Class all the way. My dad was a Printer and so am I. But your right about one thing.
He wont tell any of us why he stopped going to meetings, I've asked the question a million times.
Sadly, he's now 86 years old with Alzheimer's. So there's no hope in getting any answers now.
I'll say this much, something definitely happened to stop him going back.
I know a few Masons, all good blokes. Not that they are 33rd degree if you get my meaning.
As I said good hard - working people.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Why would the Scottish Rite Order in particular, being an additional order to which probably half of all American Masons belong, and of which half of those are 32° or higher, be interested in blood type?

I don't get it.

Or is it just that you are one of those who believe that 33° means that a Mason is high ranking Mason?

edit on 10/7/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

are you asking if the high ranking masons do not have monkey blood?

thats a good question to ask one.. not their lackeys..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman

are you asking if the high ranking masons do not have monkey blood?

thats a good question to ask one.. not their lackeys..

Yes thats what im asking.
Ill take a look at the vid.
Anyone else have more info?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultimatefighter2014

Anyone else have more info?

No blood test is ever taken, no blood is ever spilled. So how would anyone know your blood type unless you told them?

Look at it like this. Anyone can be a Freemason, providing you are a man, of the right age,not a criminal, and are a good person in general. Once you are a mason, any one of them can become a 33rd if they join the right order, work real hard, and give much more of themselves than they take.

The reason you liked the guys you talked to is they are genuinely nice guys. That is exactly what makes them who they are. The garbage that gets spewed on this and other sites about Lucifer, Satan, NWO, is just that. Some people seem to enjoy believing in things like that and reptilian overlords that can shape shift, but then some people aren't prone to delusions.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
During my time in the AF, I gave gallons of blood. I liked the feeling it gave me, so I got a hold of two donor cards and gave twice as much as I was suppose to. Some time after retiring, NOT ONE DROP MORE!

Its not because I don't care, its not because I didn't like the feeling it gave me. A gift should remain a gift!!!!!!!! "They" were charging people, the people I gave the gift to, and they were making a vulgar profit from my gift. I am absolutely disgusted by "THEM"!

Not a drop from me, ever again. Arm to Arm? YOU BET!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
During my time in the AF, I gave gallons of blood. I liked the feeling it gave me, so I got a hold of two donor cards and gave twice as much as I was suppose to. Some time after retiring, NOT ONE DROP MORE!

Its not because I don't care, its not because I didn't like the feeling it gave me. A gift should remain a gift!!!!!!!! "They" were charging people, the people I gave the gift to, and they were making a vulgar profit from my gift. I am absolutely disgusted by "THEM"!

Not a drop from me, ever again. Arm to Arm? YOU BET!

Thats terrible how people take advantage of kind heartedness.
Whats your blood type
?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I am RH +

Oh wait. I'm not a 33rd.

Disregard.

Dang that rhesus monkey!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

My Mom is RH-, and she is a Mom, so nope, not a Freemason. Although we have often accused her of being a witch. She collects little bones and herbs and things, and when someone crosses her, she goes down into the basement and paints an angry canvass, and then puts it away in a closet. Curse?

Anyhow, Freemasons often give blood, and negative blood types are the most useful, so it makes sense that if a Freemason knew they were a negative blood type, they would likely give blood as often as possible. We're just charitable like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am RH negative, as was my mother...we are not freemasons.....however, my grandparents were masons and eastern star.....I never saw any weirdness, though...and they were pretty poor...so, I doubt we are "connected" to anybody important....which is fine by me!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I think people are misunderstanding because the title of this thread is the complete flip of the actual question being asked here:

Are all 33rd degree freemasons, or high ranking freemasons in general rh- negs?

...very 1st sentence.

I am not a freemason of any kind, so I can disregard.

But if interested, I am AB-

I guess we'd have to have more details about this conversation you had with these guys. And honestly I wouldn't be surprised if high ranking members were predominantly negative RH.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four
You will find that negatives are overrepresented on sites such as this. They make up about 15% of the general population, but they probably make up half the traffic here.

Why is that anyway?? Anyone have any ideas??
I'm O- but never invited to the Freemasons....probably cuz I'm female!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I am ab-, but female also

My Dad was O- and invited. I think he went to a few meetings but didn't pursue it.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Starcrossd because: added word

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why would blood type be relevant to an organisation with its origins in the days before humanity understood that there was more than one blood type?

There is nothing sinister about the masons except the vague whiff of possible nepotism.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join