It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12.21.12 - Is the Beginning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by INHOC2011ZT
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Idk if you all have been watching the news lately but Kansas (where Im from) has been about 112 degrees F for the past 2 weeks. Its terrible. Grain is drying out (NOT GOOD) and farmers are losing tons of money..... This will make life difficult for EVERYONE because Kansas... has nothing better to do than farm lol

Same goes for here in Indiana. I have never seen it this dry. In another week or so, if we do not get a good few days of rain, I honestly think that most of the corn (especially on the eastern side of the state) will die out.

I am already noticing the bottoms of many of the crops turning yellow and brown.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

edit on 7/10/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: m

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Most of what you're saying is level headed and checks out pretty well. Practical doom I guess we could call it ?
Scripture even seems to back you up as you refer to," a new beginning ". For me a new beginning could only begin with a new heaven and a new earth. This is a good thread.
SnF !

Have a look here OP.
It seems to be happening even as I write this.
edit on 10-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by mattdel

How would we know that? Isn't that how all super heroes ever got their powers was from extensive radiation? Huge difference between the radiation of say Chernobyl and then solar flares.
edit on 10-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Dude, using comic book characters to back up your claim is just sad.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PhantomLimb

It's not a claim...Read my disclaimer....

Besides the comic book characters shtick was more of a joke that fulfilled a purpose.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It seems to me though that all this open radiation will simply vaporize us into nothingness.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by mattdel

How would we know that? Isn't that how all super heroes ever got their powers was from extensive radiation? Huge difference between the radiation of say Chernobyl and then solar flares.
edit on 10-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

Ah yes, as the great scientist Stan Lee pointed out, radiation is the frontier for giving men superpowers, especially should a radioactive spider bite a human. Until the world wakes up and recognizes science we will dwell in our ignorant state....

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So now our essence and existence is reduced to the pineal and pituitary glands???
Should I measure mine now so I know which way I am headed?

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
12/21/12 is the midpoint in a series of unusual and transformative events that start in november of this year. Time itself seems warped or otherwise nonlinear during that point in time. The lead in and lead out times are mid september 2012-November 2012, Late Jan 2013-July 2013. The event seems consistant with the discovery of time-travel or first contatact with extradimensional entitities.

Next year will have famines, plagues, and other horrifying events taking place inculding a full scale nuclear war.
Next year human kind will not exist in this timeline
Next year many people will be gone from the Earth and life will be hard starting over after an Event...

These things are not exclusive. All three do happen, two are a simulation, one is "real". Be here. Be here now. Have no fear.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Hmmm pestilence and famine sounds like two of the four horsemen to me. I personaly believe its the begining to a biblical apocolypse. Nice thread though,Harry80.

posted on Jul, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

The body is a vessel for the soul. The soul is connected to all of your past lives, and incarnations. The soul is immortal. It operates the body from the 'seat of consciousness' or the Pineal gland. The Pituitary is where your ego, or personality of who you 'are' in this lifetime, resides. That is why the real magic begins when the two begin to vibrate together in unison during meditations and possibly sleep. I'm sure you can see the symbolism as well with the co-operation of the soul and the ego.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join