It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat buried alive in concrete

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

This is really sad, I think it was accident why so much hate.
You reap what is sown, if someone did this, I guaranty they will die, plus much more.

Not a sparrow falls from the shy that, The Creator does not know.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Most people I know would of just left the poor thing so 1000%
to these guy's, you'd have to be not right in the head to do something this horrid
, I really don't want to state my views towards religion here as I don't want to get kicked of the site, I'll just say once humans become to comfortable over generations, they become so detached from reality, REAL education just seems to stop and then they seem to know whats best for every one else.
I had a catholic up bringing but I distanced my self at a young age, (safe move) because even when I was only 6yo I knew they were talking s**t, its obvious and if you can't figure that out by mid teens, your brain aint right, like full sociopath and extreme lack of IQ. I put that as nice as I could, sorry if I offended God, (falls to flaw as lightning tears house apart) bring it.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'd agree, "you'd have to be not right in the head" and these people if caught need to be prosecuted first off and taken out of society pending determination whether they can be rehabilitated. These individuals are heinously demented and certainly have no place in society.

Another thing I'v noticed.... these stories follow a day or so behind being presented on a couple other sites, on that comes to mind is Coast to Coast AM.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Could one of you idiots please stop hating, for long enough to find me a piece of compelling evidence. Nah, it doesn't even have to be compelling. Just show me a single shred of evidence, that proves this was an intentional act perpetrated by a human.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Glad the cat was found alive.

Time to put an end to religion.

Yes, clearly if we were forced to not have religions, such whackos would magically turn into good people.

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This kinda stuff makes me sick. I mean I like to think of myself as a pretty tough person when it comes to sensitive issues like this and for some reason I care about certain animals more than people.

I killed a bird with my cousin when we were out camping once and I felt horrible that I talked my cousin into shooting it as we watched it die. All day long I could hear it's mate calling for it

As much as a gun nut as I am there's just certain things I've learned recently would probably be hard for me to do, like kill certain animals.

It pi$$es me off when I hear my evangelical warped friends mind when she talks about how she doesn't believe animals have souls, yet she volunteers at the zoo and takes care of all kinds of animals and has them in her house and obviously has an emotional bond with them.

I don't know if humans have just "imprinted' ourselves to 'humanize" certain animals, but after adopting my sis' bengal and looking after it, I can clearly see that there's more to my furry friend. As my sister said it "Whenever I look in Neo's eyes I see an old wise soul".

As an agnostic/ babtized catholic, recently turned protestant methodist, I've realized how liberal methodists are and awesome in their beliefs, even if it has many Catholic ceromonies which are cool.
We have a female pastor who openly preaches love for LGB people (I may not agree with it personally), but also is anti-rascist and when you talk to many Methodists about religion I've always had happy conversations. Most of them don't believe in a Hell, or press their religion into people's noses, and besides the cool Catholic traditions many of them have VERY NEW AGE beliefs and are awesome to just talk to. My old mayor goes there when I was mayor for a day under his reign during Kids Day at my town. He hands all us kids candy. And you could be the most horrible person there but there's never any rumors or talking behind people's backs and there's immediate acceptance and forgiveness if you do something wrong (Like when I messed up mowing the lawn and left a mess and got bitched out by the janitor for all these mistakes I apparently made, nobody in the church gave it a second thought and just that how awesome it was for me to mow it anyways).

Anyways not to get off topic but not all religions are bat# crazy like these American LDS cultists. What they did was messed up and scarily they resemble, or the evangelists are starting to resemble them in the way they believe. How there is NO personal interpretation in the BIBLE and NO ROOM for ANYTHING. That is just not the case, you need to find an awesome church with good people from the community that actually care about you (Not in the "we care about your soul going to heaven so do this" kind of way, but the way an actual community cares about it's members).

Hard pill for an agnostic like me to swallow that I might be enjoying church again! LoL

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join