It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat buried alive in concrete

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival

Fourth...I find it strange, how with everything going on around us to create threads about and comment
on, I have such a boiling anger about something as simple and probably inconsequential as this,
as to type this many words about it....it kinda reminds me of something the guy who flew his plane into
the IRS building said, "...nothing in this country ever gets done without a body count."

In MY world the most miniscule thing is CONSEQUENTIAL....just depends which box I'm looking out of at the moment! How can anything be inconsequential to people that care? So you don't care...many of us do...about so many injustices, and this is one of them!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Jesus I cannot believe what i just saw ! I saw some cruel staff but this is way out of hand! The people who did this deserve to receive the same payment! EXACTLY THE SAME PAYMENT !!!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by blackreign2012

You first, please

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is stupid, I find it hard to believe that someone put cat in pipe on purpose.

First off, how would they know person would find cat, kitten.

How would you put cat in concrete, I mean didn't this guy do concrete post
to start with.

Kittens run and hide in things, things like pipes, in this case a pipe being put in the ground.

If you knew anything about concrete which I do, it doesn't work like that.

If you were going to leave a sinister message you would fill pipe to top with concrete, than innocent kitten with head sticking out, that would be message.

This was more like accident in my book, a horrible accident.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

If this were to turn out to be an accident I would feel so much better. While I would still be upset for that poor baby I would at least not hate mankind as much as I do at this moment.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I know the Mormons did this to send a message to the victim, but what exactly was that message? They want to practice polygamy, but how does torturing a cat to death convey that message....?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have a quick question for those of you who eagerly spewed out baseless threats regarding your opinion of the appropriate punishment deserved:
[color=85FF89]Is there any actual proof, that this was in fact an intentional act carried out by one or more humans?

As usual, there is a large amount of finger-pointing within this thread, but what exactly is that based on? Is there any actual proof, other than the words from the guys behind the camera? The same nameless faceless people who giggled at least twice during this video, is that who you unquestionably believe?

'Curiosity Killed the Cat.'
That↑ specific phrase, was not simply a random grouping of words.
There is a reason behind that phrase.

Originally posted by The Vagabond

I think eye for an eye might actually be more civilized than our current justice system. .....

[color=FFDEC2]"An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

[color=806F61]-- Mohandas Gandhi

edit on 7/11/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by elrem48

Originally posted by rival

Fourth...I find it strange, how with everything going on around us to create threads about and comment
on, I have such a boiling anger about something as simple and probably inconsequential as this,
as to type this many words about it....it kinda reminds me of something the guy who flew his plane into
the IRS building said, "...nothing in this country ever gets done without a body count."

In MY world the most miniscule thing is CONSEQUENTIAL....just depends which box I'm looking out of at the moment! How can anything be inconsequential to people that care? So you don't care...many of us do...about so many injustices, and this is one of them!

No, what I'm saying is I DO CARE...I care greatly--It makes my blood boil when. My point is that with
all the pathology in the world at any given moment it takes a body count (tortured kitty) to rile me up.
I find that interesting. Thousands of children die every day for lack of food and fresh water, and
I sit on my hands...but let one kitty get tortured and suddenly I'm angry...?

As far is perspective goes, this is rather strange to me....and that is even when I am performing a
self-evaluation. In others words, I don't choose to be angry and motivated, I simply react to the
stimuli...it makes me wonder if there is some innate sense of injustice that I am responding to. Perhaps
something spiritual, perhaps something instinctual and grounded in a survival of the fittest
mechanism of this biological robot I'm wearing.

I've kicked a lot of bully-ass in my day...I just wonder what drives me to hate the hateful....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Glad the cat was found alive.

Time to put an end to religion.

The cat died hours later.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.

Immanuel Kant

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by XeroOne

apparently you didnt look very deep into the issue, this shows a huge lack of concern on your part, you just dont care for the truth,

the cat died a day or two later after they got it out......... the situation had damaged it too greatly

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

your the one who came to this site and clicked the thread link then read it, you have only yourself to blame for learning of this horrible occurence,

if you prefer not to know about such things then get off this site and go embrace ignorance,

you may not like it but sometimes the truth hurts,

ignorance is about ignoring the truths you dont like

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Long, protracted, excruciating, FACIAL cancer battles, that are eventually lost, upon all those associated with this vile, sub-animalistic act.

I have no problem taking the lives of those responsible for this AND lives of all their lineage (so as to end their toxic DNA strain).

And people wonder why there are Anders Breiviks in this world... Expect more.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I'm truely sorry that I misunderstood your post, and usually I read a post over again to make sure I know where the person is coming from. I think we have become complacent about our own "brothers" far more than animals, and I figure it may have to do with the fact that we are more "brainwise" than animals, therefore they appear (and probably are) more defenseless against the intelligent (cough,cough) human, and totally at our mercy. I think the "innate justice" you feel is true for me also especially because many animals are trusting and exude innocence as children also do, and these are the two things that bother me most when they are abused.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
That's sick when someone would do that to a cat. I hope they find who did it and bury them in concrete for a couple of days like the cat was. I couldn't watch much of the video, stuff like that bothers me.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Double post, how'd that happen?
edit on 11-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I very rarely post on this site, mainly lurking. I'm a cat lover myself. How about we put the cat owner in concrete, and see how he/she/it enjoys it. Better yet, put a .22 round through the cat owners' knees, then bury them up to their shoulders in concrete. G.D. people.........

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Repulsive and hideous. I am so sorry for the human race they are doomed.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I still say this is stupid, and looking at the video again of the retard trying to save the kitten. What a moron using the claw side of hammer then laughing, Oh! I bet that hurt, what a moron. First place dude does not have the brains to remove kitten from concrete. If I had been doing it I would of lace my hand between the force of the hammer and the kitten. This dude is what must of killed kitten, at first the kitten was pretty feisty, till all the blunt trauma

I still say this was accident unless the rescue dude did it. Those post were over 7 feet tall it means the person would of needed a ladder to do this then a long prod to push the kitten down in to the concrete. Any of you that work with concrete know what I mean, for someone to come after these guys were done putting the post in, the concrete would of been to hard, they most likly would not even been able to push kitten into concrete. If it was done on purpose it was either the dude or one of his buddies that did this.

Don't yous understand this had to be accident, the concrete would of been to hard. What happened was the kitten was hiding in the post laying on it's side, the kitten was hide from the men, they picked up the post put it in the wet concrete and the kitten in the post got trapped in the wet concrete, this is the only way this could of happened, unless one of the guys doing the post did it.

If anyone knows about concrete please tell me how this was done. This would of been like trying to do exposed stone, on concrete with chloride in it, not possible unless done right then and there not later. If dropped into pipe the kitten would not of sank into the concrete, because it would of been to hard.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I HATE THOSE PEOPLE AND THEIR STUPID RELIGION!!!
edit on 11-7-2012 by Staroth because: ADDED MORE COW BELL

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join