It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO will use a flu epdemic to gain more power

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi, I am a new member on this site, but I was just thinking about a possible flu outbreak in our near future. The government has said that there is flu vaccine shortages, so they are recommending only children and the eldery to get the flu shot, and for doctors to turn everyone else away. Now that makes sense, but wasnt a week or two ago that the government agreed to let scientists to look at the 1918 spanish flu?

A link to the flu vaccine shortage
news.yahoo.com.../cpress/20041005/ca_pr_on_he/flu_vaccine_suspension_21
a link to the scientists working on the 1918 spanish flu
news.yahoo.com.../afp/20041006/sc_afp/health_flu_biotech_041006182938

Now what if the NWO released a new deadly flu that kills a lot of people, and make the rest ill? Wouldnt that be a good way to help seize power?

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
This is like a Nostradomas prediction... if there is a flu (which there is bound to be) then your right, on the case there is a flu... But I dought the NWO spread it...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It's possible...I'm not one to dismiss ANYTHING as a wacko conspiracy theory at this point.

The bird flu might become more of a problem...it is significantly more deadly than regular strains of the flu. This - and the U.S. is urging people NOT to get a flu shot this year.

CNN search on Bird Flu

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
hmmm i dont know what to make of this thread,
i think you might be looking into to things to deeply when it comes to the new world order.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
They may use it(the flu).

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well if there was a huge flu outbreak they would quarante people. You know to prevent the virus to spread even further, kind of a martial law thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh really? This might be connected:

www.exn.ca...

If that doesnt work for you then try:

www.exn.ca.../5/2004

and go down to.... Melting glaciers a disease threat?

The Melting glaciers a disease threat says it all

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:26 AM
link   
It is an intriguing thread... But the NWO is not to be taken lightly, they will use any means necessary to reign supreme. I would not put this past them.

Originally posted by infinite
hmmm i dont know what to make of this thread,
i think you might be looking into to things to deeply when it comes to the new world order.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I have heard about the shortage of flu shots this year. My parents are in their eighties and cannot get the shots. I worry about the elderly and the very young and also the sickly people that really need them. Makes one wonder how many people hundreds or thousands that may die because they didn't get the shot this year. I understand that the makers of this flu shot makes all the medication for that one particular type of shot for the US. (I could be wrong) But think about it... the shots have been cut in half... and who will be the ones to suffer and who are the ones to gain from it?

Always with respect,

No1nptkulr

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Well...

That first article posted mentions how Chiron the British flu-vaccine provider said that 4million of their shipment to USA was contam..and FDA "closely" observed the rest and supposedly they are fine. But Chiron can't make us anymore for the year. And other companies are "unlikely" to.

But check out this article from today, the 16th.

BBC NEWS
US confirms UK flu jabs unusable

US health officials have confirmed that the entire stock of flu vaccine from a British producer is unusable.

The US had hoped to salvage some of the doses made by Chiron, which account for nearly half of its annual supply. But tests have shown contamination.

Officials have been trying to arrange deliveries from other nations, such as Canada - but say it will be hard to get regulators to approve them by winter.

Long queues for the vaccine have formed at pharmacies in parts of the US.

An elderly woman collapsed and died while queuing for hours for an injection in the state of California.

US Health Secretary Tommy Thompson on Thursday urged local officials to investigate reports from several states about companies raising prices to exploit the vaccine shortage.

'Suspect'

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says the problem with the British stock is a bacteria, serratia, which can cause blood poisoning and infections of the urinary and respiratory tracts.

The administration also found serious manufacturing problems cited by British regulators.

"We believe all of the lots produced by that plant are suspect at this point," FDA Acting Commissioner Lester Crawford said.

"So we cannot allow them to be used."

The comments came as FDA scientists finished a week-long stint at the factory where Chiron had made about 48 million doses of the vaccine originally destined for US use.

Last week the UK Department of Health suspended Chiron's licence for at least three months.

The decision followed an announcement by the company in August that millions of Fluvirin vaccines had been contaminated, although it subsequently said its products were back up to standard.

Fluvirin is the second most widely used flu vaccine in the US.

Story from BBC NEWS:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Published: 2004/10/16 08:26:22 GMT

� BBC MMIV

Now none of the vaccines are useable...not looking good.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Are you frigging kidding me with this? The flu?

I've only had true influenza once and it was nothing a few days in bed couldn't cure.

Sure, it poses a bit more of a threat to the elderly and malnourished 3rd world country residents...but the flu? I've never even considered getting a flu shot. All these damn vaccines do is weaken the immune system and make you more susceptible when a real diseas threat comes around.

The flu!? If the NWO plans to take over the world via influenza I guess we have less to fear about them than I thought.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Freak

I've only had true influenza once and it was nothing a few days in bed couldn't cure.

Sure, it poses a bit more of a threat to the elderly and malnourished 3rd world country residents...but the flu? I've never even considered getting a flu shot. All these damn vaccines do is weaken the immune system and make you more susceptible when a real diseas threat comes around.

The flu!? If the NWO plans to take over the world via influenza I guess we have less to fear about them than I thought.

I wouldn't be soo dismissive of a flu virus. Have you forgotten what SARS did?

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   
You dont think the flu can be deadly? I mean all it takes is a new strand that we have never seen before. If our immune systems arent use to a new strand of the flu virus, then it can have deadly effects. SARS is a great example, ummm that bird-flu could be deadly if it starts jumping from human to human.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Yeah...SARS was really deadly...not. Survival rate of 94%.

If they want to release the flu, I say - go right ahead. Maybe we'll get read of the obesity problem, but I know the flu ain't gonna kill me.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
all it takes is one epidemic, thats it. Something your immune system has never seen before.

posted on Oct, 18 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paranoid Freak

Here is what the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) has to say www.niaid.nih.gov...

NIAID "Although most people recover from the illness, CDC estimates that in the United States more than 100,000 people are hospitalized and about 36,000 people die from the flu and its complications every year."

If you are going to laugh about a serious matter at least know your facts!

Edit:
According to U.S. Census Bureau, the resident population of the United States as of 10/18/2004 at 5:26:42 PM EDT is 294,547,678 people. That means 0.000122222 of the population dies from the flu every year. This might not be a significant number BUT the death of anyone should not be taken lightly. Also keep in mind that the flu was not introduced producing an epidemic in these cases. The number would be much larger if that were the case.

[edit on 10/18/2004 by SirKillallott]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Spanish flu of 1918 killed 20 million people worldwide and about 500,000 in the USA alone.

Yes, most variations of the flu aren't that harmful. But they are all very contagious.

Now take a special variety that is a LOT more lethal and a shortage of flu vaccinations (so even less people are immune)...and you have a huge #ing problem.

Granted..I have never had a flu shot nor do I plan on getting one. But to say that influenza has no potential for harm is quite ignorant. The way that influenza works as a virus, gives it amazing potential for a strong epidemic. Some genetic modifications and you could have a very serious virus. And you know that USAMRIID is cooking up something good as we speak.

Although the media is controlled and whatnot...it foreshadows suprisingly well.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Psh even the falsly elected president said he wont get a flu shot. I urge everyone out there to discourage anyone they know from taking a flu shot. I cant stress enough the fact that the nwo wants to take out 80% of the population. Now there talk'n about medicare for every citizen(about time america cought up with the rest of the world), knowing the intentions of the nwo, i would not trust this nation wide medicare. This flu shot thing seems to clearly be a consiracy. I woulnt take any vacine that any would offer me, especially ones from the american gov'nt. Remember the aids virus was oringinaly introduced through the hepetitis vacines that where giv'n to ppl in africa, and to homosexuals in the USA.

new topics

top topics

join