It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

July 5 2012 Triangle UFO Italy Milan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I found this while searching youtube. The video only has 500 something views so I thought I would share here in hopes that it was not already posted.

I personally think it could be a airplane reflecting off the sun, but it is worth a watch. This guy apparently has many videos of first hand "UFO" footage. music is kind of intense.

edit on 10-7-2012 by mahon because: youtube video not posting....ATS NOOB

edit on 10-7-2012 by mahon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mahon

That would be the most logical explanation, and the most probable.
The guy knows what he is filming, he just choses to distort the truth in the hope of getting lots of views.

Its just another piece of youtube garbage.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It could be a plane but then you would expect it to be slightly bigger than what we've seeing in the video. The object and colour itself is quite interesting but more than likely the colour is caused by the sun reflecting off the object. It is a UFO because we cannot readily identify what the object is. However, when they zoom in on the object you can see at least three lights on the side of the object. I don't think this is a triangle UFO or a plane but it's definitley difficult to identify.
edit on 10-7-2012 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfessorT
It could be a plane but then you would expect it to be slightly bigger than what we've seeing in the video. The object and colour itself is quite interesting but more than likely the colour is caused by the sun reflecting off the object. It is a UFO because we cannot readily identify what the object is. However, when they zoom in on the object you can see at least three lights on the side of the object. I don't think this is a triangle UFO or a plane but it's definitley difficult to identify.

I love when you guys make claims like the first line please explain your logic because you dont know distance,size, focal length, type of camera or level of zoom YOU have nothing to indicate what size that should be

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mahon

I don't see anything odd in the video, it looks like the setting sun reflecting off an aircraft. The video was taken by hoaxer Antonio Urzi,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join