It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Was/Is Blue Resonant Human?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Sometimes referred to as Professor Blue.

I have grown increasingly intrigued by both his writings and his exceptional mind, but I'm afraid I joined the "party" a little late and he doesn't seem to be around anymore.

It's not that I agree with all of his hypotheses…but I do find many of them simpatico with my own.

And some of those said writings have led me to some new avenues of thought.

Bibliotecapleyades has been a major source of housing some of these writings that apparently came from the now defunct Brother Blue website.

I'd be interested--and grateful--to know where I can find more of his writings as well a biographical info on the good professor as my google skills--or lack thereof in this case--aren't providing much illumination.

I'll leave a few links here for those unfamiliar or those wishing a refresher.

Thanks!

One warning: He seems to be what I would call a Memetic Adept...so read at your own risk.

Some Collected Writings

Professor Blue and the Modern UFO Mythos

Brother Blue's List of Notable Folk

Don't miss this one:

The Book of Blue Resonance

I don't think it's this Brother Blue, but then again maybe it is????
edit on 10-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
thanks for the link..

interesting reading..

and if your late for the party..

I am way late..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'd never heard of this fella before. I've been at the first link for all of five minutes now, clicked on a name at random (Bill Baldwin).

And, dude, I have to tell you I am pretty darn thrilled. Brother Blue is a solid writer, and this all reeks of high-grade Weird. Thanks for the find, the Gut.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies. I'm gratified to hear y'all find him interesting too!

I managed to finally find his former website as archived by The Way Back Machine:

web.archive.org...://www.brotherblue.org/

Edit to add: Hmmmm, can't seem to get that link to work here, but maybe there's enough there to help you find it. Pulls up okay from my favorites, but no go here.

Still nothing conclusive on his identity however. Although he signed some of his pieces with USN (Ret) after his screen identity...which is intriguing in itself as Naval Intelligence pops up time & time again in reference to the anomalous.

I also came across an old posting where someone claimed he was the son of Dr. Christopher "Kit" Green of The Aviary fame, whose name will ring a lot of bells here on ATS. Although I find that a long shot, it's a very intriguing assertion in itself.

I'm sure somebody will come along that can help identify Brother Blue. And yes, Eidolon23, the brother not only has a very impressive depth and breadth of knowledge, but he possesses a unique voice and can dang sure WRITE!

Looking forward to more discussion here....

edit on 10-7-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

The website brotherblue.org density4 was probably the best sourse of random tell all 1997-2000 regarding .gov
shenanigans, ufology etc. naming names without blink or hesitation. Lame Cherry nearest to. Personally I couldnt believe a human was capable of such wicked mirth, sly cunning and outright genious commentary plus plus its design was as sophisticated as any youd see today. Shut down due to "legal issues" i.e. stepped on some big fat sweaty toes. I ask you brotherblue, will you join the game again with all of your usual highjinks? btw BB has a facebook page...

veteran human being
edit on 10-10-2012 by vethumanbeing because: my name included

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks. Even someone reminiscing about the brother is nice to hear.

Fascinating cat, a world-class wit with some up-close and brilliant insight into an intriguing and eclectic cast of esoteric characters!

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

Another dialoge: "Veteran Human Being" Facebook. I have a feeling all is wasted here. January was eons ago.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Flagged for future ref.

Gracias senor

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Brother Blue where are you??

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
Brother Blue where are you??

I wish I knew as well.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Perhaps brother Blue changed his name or went into what the Western adepts call the Abyss

Then Brother Blue might have become brother black

Anyway, along these lines the readers here might also liken to this book by Allen H. Greenfield.

The Secret Rituals of the men in Black

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Anyway, as usual, great link GUT, Ill check it out.

top topics

join