It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Code Compliance Officer" Enters Woman's Home, Wakes Her In Bed, Says Her Grass Is Too Long

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by Nspekta
The video does mention that this guy used to work in the sheriffs office, but left after admitting to theiving a computer.. and now works for the compliance department.. ugh Compliance department.. just sounds evil doesn't it?!

Break down: He is a thief. He got caught stealing while working in the sherrifs office. He went to serve this lady, no one answered, he broke in to thieve, saw the lady and instead of looking like a thief (which he is) he wakes her up to cover his ass.

I posted this on page 1 and I will be honest that I had not seen the video till now. The friggin' guy is wearing gloves to boot. If he got away with the crime he would of left no prints. What a thief.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-LeeAre you my neighbor I am wondering ?

yes i am. possibly...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Nice catch - admittedly I did not see that when I first saw the video...I must say when I saw the video I had a sinking feeling that it was going to end up with a rape and or assault. If this is not obvious that his intent was to break the law, if it is not shown that this m.o has been used before (BTK as many have noted) and this turd is not fired, it will be a travesty.

CJ

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Hit the nail on the head. With his MO this is probably exactly what he was doing. Wonder who else he's stolen from in the past while working that job. Obvious case of severe pathology with this guy.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by Nspekta

What surprises me the most about this story is that you can actually get fined for having too long grass!! What kind of sick society is that??? Nature can´t have it´s way anymore without someone complaining and even fining you for it, even if it is YOUR OWN PROPERTY??

No wonder the sheep don´t have time to understand the bigger issues when they go around worrying about their grass being too long, wasting their time on issues like this(having to cut their grass in time etc)

I bet this is the plan though. Wasting peoples times with imbecillic laws and regulations so that they will never have a chance...

What does Montag do with his time off?

Oh, nothing much. Just mow the grass, sir.

And if mowing the grass is illegal?

Just watch it grow, sir.

-Fahrenheit 451

edit on 13-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Nspekta

WTF!?

If this happened to me, not only would he be "on leave"..
But he would be "off planet" ....
Dude would have gotten a bullet if he pulled that # here. Don;t care who you work for or what your job is.
Scumbag p.o.s.

edit on 13-7-2012 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join