It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robbert van den Broeke, Dutch Medium , Amazing Pictures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Dutch Medium Robbert van den Broeke and a live un-cut video tape experiment in which images of deceased persons appear on a digital camera with a new blank memory card in which Robbert is pointing at the video camera operator.

you can check his site here

www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl...

--------

The images he takes are so clearly that is scary, im bringing this up at ats, to check the veracity of this pictures.

www.robbertvandenbroeke.nl...
edit on 9-7-2012 by grinitagi because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by grinitagi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
if i had to guess id say the images were created and put on the chip ahead of time. i know the vid says thats not the case, but it could easily have been done that way.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've just looked at his webpage and come to the conclusion that even the photos he took on video could easily be faked. Its a trick, a good one though, the video only shows the top half or Robbert zoomed in and the camera is pointing slightly downward. So someone is crouching down between the videoer and Robbert, then they pop their head into view as he takes a photo but not high enough to be in veiw of the video. Imo they are just blurry pics or real live people etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
WOW that is so awesome. thank you

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hhaha, I did this as a joke to some friends too. I had some pictures and added 'ghosts' to them and then added them back to my camera. Works with nudies of really hot women too.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
RIDICULOUS!

A amateur "magician" could probably do this with some skills.

It's amazing how he turns around the camera and then zooms in so you do not see what he is actually doing. Modern cameras would only require a touch with a finger and you could in a fraction of a second slide another card in...or countless other ways to fake this.

Also..it's amazing that he claims the video is "proof", but then conveniently hides what the camera is actually seeing and displaying on the screen display (because the big camera is actually not showing the display, it only shows him taking pictures with the display on the other side). He only shows what is "on camera" afterwards while its entirely unclear and open what he does in the meantime.
edit on 10-7-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Robbert van den Broeke is a known hoaxer.. Most articles are in Dutch but google it..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by grinitagi

Here's some of Robbert Van Den Broeke's UFO pictures from BLT research (Nancy Talbott)

Here the "UFO" appears to be a little higher over the car, and smaller. It appears to be made up of light-balls, perhaps revolving inside a light-ring?

"UFO #3," Robbert turns toward Roy & "UFO" now seems to be directly over Roy's head.

UFOs" #53, #54. Is this a shadow of "UFO" in lower left corner of photo?

www.bltresearch.com...

Terribly fake.

As are his ghost pictures...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by grinitagi

This is very interesting. I would like to see some controlled experiments before i feel more about it.

Now for my thread bombing:

many years ago, on the old leonard nimoy "in search of..." there was footage (black and white) from an american tv show, like ed sullivan or something, where a russian psychic approached the studio camera in promptu.

When he got to the camera, he put his hands over the outside of the box that houses the shutter, looked into it, then all of a sudden an image of the street flashed onto the camera before he backed away. He did this a couple of times. When i say image of the street, it was like the camera was recording the street outside, with cars moving slowly by, a lady walking....

....i have looked for a youtube copy of this for many, many years. I have asked for help more times than i can recount. If anyone can throw me a bone, i would love you for ever.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
It is a magic trick ,
A very well done trick though

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Way too good to be true IMO. Now if they had the camera behind him filming while he was shooting the pictures and it still appeared I would be impressed. If they had the camera behind him filming while he was shooting the pictures and BOTH cameras picked it up... I would need a change of clothing.

And if one camera can pick it up, why can't both? I call hoax. It was a shade creepy though.

top topics

join