It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Some People Die Young?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by TheSubversiveOne

First of all, death is permanent.

Do you have proof of this?

You're free to hold your own beliefs.... but this isn't true

Yes. When someone I know dies, I never see them again. Their corpse goes into the ground never to rise. They cease to exist. What's your proof?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

Okee-Dokee! Thank you for your thoughts.

I don't have any fear of God. And, sorry, but I don't see death as a bad thing. That doesn't mean I'm going to try to kill myself.

If you don't want to study NDE's for the valuable information they contain - then don't.

Thanks for your opinion.

Thank you for yours

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Why do some people die young?

As it was explained to me, it is because their sentence is over. The rest of us must endure more jail time.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I want to share with you a strange coincidence, which might make you to think twice that maybe there is a life plan that we make prior to be born, and events who seem accidental at that time, in reality is something more…
In Athens we have an Unlimited Ride Card for public transportation (Bus, Metro).
This card essentially is a hard piece of paper with the necessary data and your name and picture.
This “paper” is inside a plastic sheet, and has a place for a small coupon. You have the same card for ever (or until to lose it) but you buy a new coupon every month.
Now the card has a serial number and the coupon gets written on it the serial number of the card every month you buy one. So the serial number is always the same.
In Athens we are almost 4 million people and a lot of them have these Cards even if they don’t use and have forgot them in a drawer. That means this serial number is real a big number.
Now my wife and I, initially bought these cards before we have met. We were 2 totally strangers when we bought them.
Now as you might start to imagine, our card serial numbers are exactly the same and only the last digit changes (it is 5 for me and 6 for her)
That means that she has the exact next in line serial number! And we speak for a 6 digit number!
What are the odds for something like this to happen? I believe that it is very difficult to happen by chance.
What I really believe happened is these: Prior to be born we made a life plan. In this life plan we had made the choice to live together in our lives and to have common experiences maybe.
For this life plan to happen it was necessary of course for us to met somehow.
Now what is happening is what we call synchronicities, events that seem strange to happen because of the time – place they occur which doesn’t happen easily by chance.
Synchronicities I think are orchestrated events from the the “other side” maybe from advanced spirits or our higher self who act as our helpers.
Exactly what I believe is the case here. We were to know each other and synchronicities were in place, so we had met “by accident” in several occasions. One of these occasions was when we bought the cards.
We were in the line one behind the other in a unsuccessful try by the “universe” to be met. I believe there were other attempts but this was special because it produced a hard evidence (the card).

My opinion is that life after death (or real life) is very, truly and perfect organized.
There are levels and levels, and spiritual beings in different stages of “development”
Some of these spiritual beings are the designers of the physicality we experience now (and we thing as the only reality) and they are like gods to our humble stage of consciousness.
Stop for a minute and imagine, lets say, the human eye (or a hawk’s eye which is more advanced).
An eye is a perfect videocamera, a complex construction where laws of optics (and much more) are enabled.
Do you really believe that this happened by chance. No way. There must be a designer for something so complicated to be constructed.
Also I feel is correct to state that advanced spiritual beings are the desingers of the whole universes and maybe is what we will also become after lots of development….

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSubversiveOne

Yes. When someone I know dies, I never see them again. Their corpse goes into the ground never to rise. They cease to exist. What's your proof?

Its all over the world... the experiences vary though... My mother saw her father after he passed... and so did my gramma.

Though i have never actually seen a "ghost" or spirit... i know they exist.

Every religion is based on one thing... life after death.

You could take a look over THIS thread as well...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pityocamptes
After my NDE a few years ago, I have never been the same. I look at things differently now, almost to the point of no joy, and I feel like I am a "third wheel", so to speak - like something in inherently wrong, but I can't put my finger on it...

Something is inherently wrong here. You are in between and know there is something more. Knowing to much can be like that and I am myself also mostly hanging on. Have you ever meditated enought to get our chakras to work? If you have not you can always try that and see if you at least can reach the bliss so you have constant proof.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stolisGreece

Yes!

This is exactly what I'm trying to say and you have posted a wonderful example!

Thank you

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Originally posted by pityocamptes
After my NDE a few years ago, I have never been the same. I look at things differently now, almost to the point of no joy, and I feel like I am a "third wheel", so to speak - like something in inherently wrong, but I can't put my finger on it...

Something is inherently wrong here. You are in between and know there is something more. Knowing to much can be like that and I am myself also mostly hanging on. Have you ever meditated enought to get our chakras to work? If you have not you can always try that and see if you at least can reach the bliss so you have constant proof.

Yes, once we have seen the other side - it does tend to make it much harder to live here - knowing there is so much more.

Good point

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Maybe they have accomplished whatever "goal" they were intended to do. That is a good question. Not sure really.

Gs

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

reply to post by WhisperingWinds

i suppose anything is possible... Buddha remembered being many different things in his past lives...

But why would you want to return to this world as something less then what you are? You know flies eat feces right?

By the way... i don't kill flies... i've lost the ability to kill anything aside from mosquitos (they attack first
)

Sometimes I think some cats know more that some humans. I am not so sure that humans have more knowledge in the spirit just because the can think a little.

I thinking about being a panda bear. Having fur around you and feeling softness might be a nice experiance and being more childlike in behaviour. Or something completly different that I have no clue about now.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Its all over the world... the experiences vary though... My mother saw her father after he passed... and so did my gramma.

Though i have never actually seen a "ghost" or spirit... i know they exist.

Every religion is based on one thing... life after death.

You could take a look over THIS thread as well...

If anecdotal evidence and analogy held any factual ground, I would believe you. You "knowing" things exist is exactly the same as you "hoping" things exist. There is no difference. I too hope for an afterlife, but I refuse to lie to myself until I can personally verify it—disappointment is easily avoidable. I simply must suspend judgement on the matter. I must question everything in the sake of my own truth. This is my curse.

Also, it's not my goal to treat your beliefs with contempt. I once considered myself Christian, Buddhist, New Age, and still consider them an integral part of my philosophical development, but why should we stop there as if they were the be-all and end-all. Doing so, in my opinion, limits the progress of mankind. This is my angle and I know it seems crude, but a blank canvas for me is more important than a full one.

I will read through your thread.

edit on 10-7-2012 by TheSubversiveOne because: suck at spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

As it was explained to me, it is because their sentence is over. The rest of us must endure more jail time.

Life as a jail sentence. Imagine that. I would wager anyone who holds this nihilistic thought has never ventured outside of the city.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
I just wish we could know that they make it safely to the other side and that they are healthy and happy.

You might be able to do that if you can get them to answer with synchronicity? You will of course not have 100% proof but it is a start.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Also, it's not my goal to treat your beliefs with contempt. I once considered myself Christian, Buddhist, New Age, and still consider them an integral part of my philosophical development, but why should we stop there as if they were the be-all and end-all. Doing so, in my opinion, limits the progress of mankind. This is my angle and I know it seems crude, but a blank canvas for me is more important than a full one.

I don't consider myself any of those actually... just labels. Religious study is more of a hobby of mine.

Religion definately limits progress in many ways... but it has its uses for some.

But scripture holds the keys to everything.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Synchronicity. Realisation that something can make me hear things that no others hear if wants. Have only happened ones time in my life but it was enought and the sound was very informative. Things sensed with touch that are not seen in third dimensional space. Personal proof yes but information on the effects is in Christianety, Buddism and Hinduism. It is hard not to belive in invisable friends when the answer you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

I'm so down with that.... whenever I considered this a prison planet though, it was always in the "alien" context, rather than the life/death question....

so thank you, you've made me think down a different road....
what could I have done "there" to get what I got "here".......

tough one... probably just a misdemeanor
because I believe I'm very balanced - though I'm pretty sure in my next life I want to try the "ignorance is bliss" approach ♥

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by apushforenlightment

Synchronicity. Realisation that something can make me hear things that no others hear if wants. Have only happened ones time in my life but it was enought and the sound was very informative. Things sensed with touch that are not seen in third dimensional space. Personal proof yes but information on the effects is in Christianety, Buddism and Hinduism. It is hard not to belive in invisable friends when the answer you.

I agree. I cannot deny their claims. For all I know they actually believe they've seen a ghost or heard a sound. You see synchronicity, I see is chaos, theres no difference.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I don't consider myself any of those actually... just labels. Religious study is more of a hobby of mine.

Religion definately limits progress in many ways... but it has its uses for some.

But scripture holds the keys to everything.

edit on 10-7-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

Can you explaing the limiting progress? That you can get stuck in duality of beliving that one view is the whole thruth? Or are you talking about somthing on another level that I do not have any clue about yeet?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

When one listens to another preach... He opens himself up to the preachers "error", if any...

What happens when the blind lead the blind?

Everything that is needed is there for all to read... but religion is more listening then reading.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

As I've seen the "suicide promotion" thing a few times now, I'm surprised Angellicview hasn't mentioned what I'm about to talk about. I want to mention first that these are my beliefs and you will get no proof from me. I'm not out to convince you of anything, I merely want to provide you with my view on the matter and if you disagree, that's fine.

I believe that whenever someone commits suicide there are multiple things that happen that are very negative and detrimental to the person. First, they basically throw away everything that they were there for in that life. All the lessons and experiences have to be relearned and relived. Second, since you go through a review of your life when you die, experiencing all of the things you've done through others eyes, good and bad, you have to experience the pain that anyone who cared for you felt after you killed yourself. Be it one person or twenty, you have to experience all of that and it can be really overwhelming. Of the few stories I've heard of failed suicide NDEs or communication with people who successfully committed suicide, no one was ever glad they did it.

When you kill yourself, you're essentially resetting your life because you have to relive the same experiences over again. You wanted those life experiences for a reason and while they may be negative, if you make it through, you will have grown so much. What I'm trying to say is, suicide is never the answer because you'll just have to do it all again anyway and you'll have to suffer great emotional pain because of it.

As I said earlier, I have a lot of beliefs about this subject, most of which I believed before I had ever heard about them. I'll answer questions and share more of my beliefs if anyone wants but I don't have a lot of concrete evidence for this stuff and I genuinely don't want to force anyone to believe anything so I'm not going to start debating with people about how I'm right and they're wrong. I'm not trying to hijack this thread but I just wanted to express how I felt about the suicide thing since people were sort of attacking the TC about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join