It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do Some People Die Young?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds
I think its unwise to be absolutely sure about these types of things..

Try telling the parents of a 4 year old abductee who 15 years later find their child tortured to death in some underground "fetish barn " .. after a decade of abuse...that it was karma.

Maybe it would be karma if they punched you in the face, and kicked you in the balls too. They might even decide to take your Karma to another level.

edit on 10-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: bad karma got me...

Some things are true regardless of belief...

Even the most horible things all happen for a reason...

Tempering the soul... is like tempering a sword... the more you beat it the harder and sharper it gets...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Try telling the parents of a 4 year old abductee who 15 years later find their child tortured to death in some underground "fetish barn " .. after a decade of abuse...that it was karma.

Maybe it would be karma if they punched you in the face, and kicked you in the balls too. They might even decide to take your Karma to another level.

Tempering the soul... is like tempering a sword... the more you beat it the harder and sharper it gets...

You seem to dance around the real crux of questions, and I'm sorry, but I don't think the real horrible things have that grand of a purpose in life.

I don't have the answers with certainty, but my instincts tell me strongly that you don't either, and that most likely no mere human truly understands the why, and what , and who of this mystery called life.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

That is the creation of bad karma by the abducters not the child deserving it.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You seem to dance around the real crux of questions, and I'm sorry, but I don't think the real horrible things have that grand of a purpose in life.

I don't have the answers with certainty, but my instincts tell me strongly that you don't either, and that most likely no mere human truly understands the why, and what , and who of this mystery called life.

No need to appoligize...

If you have a question, ask...

I don't know the why and the what, that is for God to decide... but i know Karma is real... and its perfectly logical... even proveable

Cause and effect is not only a scientific principle but also a spiritual one... and Jesus expounded on this idea, as did Buddha, and Krishna... and many other teachers

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The human mind, at the best of times, can find it hard to remember the choices made 24 hours ago that have landed them in the position they find themselves 24 hours hence...all initial 'choices' were made...subsequent 'choices' (when the consciousness is operating properly), set the path, or change it, depending on choices made second by second...

Akushla

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
The human mind, at the best of times, can find it hard to remember the choices made 24 hours ago that have landed them in the position they find themselves 24 hours hence...all initial 'choices' were made...subsequent 'choices' (when the consciousness is operating properly), set the path, or change it, depending on choices made second by second...

Akushla

I wish that was the case,it seems far too many have little consequence for the serious criminal actions they choose to partake in..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Akushla

I wish that was the case,it seems far too many have little consequence for the serious criminal actions they choose to partake in..

I am loathe to agree with You...however the choice still remains...at any juncture, a 'life' can be turned in any direction...
...so it really IS the case...
As to who is caught up in consequences...micro-choices make for interesting, dangerous and fatal outcomes...just observe...

Akushla
edit on 10-7-2012 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

I suppose we should all be observing what actions cause...and who chooses the most dire actions of revenge and retaliation.

Do we wait for 3 lives from now to feel justified and vindicated by karma ?

Just questions.. I have many

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I suppose we should all be observing what actions cause...and who chooses the most dire actions of revenge and retaliation.

How long you 'wait' is up to You.
How many times you want to 'go through' the hoop is up to you.

Some learn fast.
Some learn slow.
Some get distracted.
Some forget.

There is no magical formula that applies equally to everyone...
You go at your own speed, as does everyone else...

Judging others' luck or misfortune is distraction (painful as it is to witness).

Questions are good.

Akushla

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Only problem with that , is that while it takes some longer to learn, it is at another's expense..

hence the child abduction analogy.

the abductor may take 1000 lives to fully realize the extent of damage and hurt he/she caused another soul.

The victim gets to live a broken existence, that ends in tragedy and horror, only to come back as a good kid again, who may just be the victim again of a soul who isn't learning the lessons.

I'm just speculating here, because I don't really but into the many lives theory, and quite frankly , until I'm in a state of actually knowing its true, through some great wisdom imparted to me, I'm not sure I ever will.

In theory, what is nice about it, is that in the end everyone will understand what is truly good, and live within good boundaries, through understanding what is truly not good.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by angellicview

I tend to agree with most of what you offered, but would offer a different perspective on one or two things if that is okay.

Firstly, the only 'Spirit Guides' we choose are Helpers... those who we contract with to point some direction or other thing we may need reminding of during this short experience of life. The main 'Guide' is our higher-self.. the thing that represents the Soul we are. And it is this that we should always be working towards meeting, coming to Know and then merging again with.

Secondly, the time of our Death is not set in stone, unless you the Soul have contracted with another Soul to co-create a certain experience... as in the death of young babies or children. And this should indicate to each of us how magnificent, how beautiful and Loving we the Soul are to have chosen to Experience such a thing as the Parent and Siblings of the deceased young one.

For those who ask about those souls having extremely difficult life experiences, I would ask you to consider this perception....

Souls are massive.. not little, naughty things as we are brainwashed by our culture to believe.

Souls exist outside of Human Beliefs, and so are not Limited by our Beliefs about anything. They exist far beyond even the limited astral levels of awareness which few ever directly experience while being Human.

Souls KNOW that they choose Life Experiences Here for a reason. It is we humans who do not KNOW this.. well, most do not KNOW this from direct experience.

So, to a Soul, all Experience is Valid. It is not understood to be only Good or Bad, as Duality does not exist in the levels of Soul awareness.. it only exists in much lower levels where it is a part of the Experience offering.

Souls do not make Value based Judegements about anything.. ONLY Humans do that because they do not Remember what they really are.

Your death comes only by way of the choices you make in life. Each choice made alters the course you take, and we make multiple choices in every moment of every day... hence your time of death is not set in stone. You reach it by your own doing.

Thank you to those who read and understood this.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Dear Angellicview - AMAZING OP - applause deserved.

Heavy reading for first thing in the morning, but I must confess, I felt like it was something I might have written.

The only thing I might find a difference with, is that everything happens for a reason.... but even in my own mind thats thoroughly debated. In most cases, I think we apply our own meaning after the fact, and that is as it should be. But if I accept a higher power, no matter what an individual chooses to label it, then all things are happening simultaneously.

I have not done nearly the research you have on the subject, these are just things I feel in my heart. I've been trying for years to figure out why I chose the situation I'm in, and I've come to the conclusion that its not just about me, and what I want to experience - its about the whole of it.

Its about me. Its about my mother. Its about my aunts, uncles, cousins, (lack of) siblings, children.... friends.....its about all things intertwined with this existance.... simultaneously.

I want to respond individually to other posters, but I think I'll find myself repeating my replies so I won't put anyone in the spotlight. What I will say is that while I'm sorry for their sadness.... I'm not sorry for those who passed. Even suffering can be a good thing. If we did not suffer, how would we ever know we're happy?

I also believe that we may choose an abusive situation because it was what was available. If we all have to die, then we all have to be born, and in some cases perhaps... we take on what we can handle, even if it is not our ideal. We may be choosing the situation to save another soul (perhaps one not as strong as yours) from having to take that position. I do believe we get many chances to come back and experience this realm on all levels of existance.. if we choose to.

Lastly, I saw mentions of Karma in the thread as well. I do believe in individual karma, but I also believe in karma as a whole. Affecting, again, everything present, simultaneously, in this current existance. For example, 911 was a tragedy, but it may have been karma for the masses. Or more simply.... karma is like cupid and has REALLY bad aim.

My suffering may allow others to not suffer, and in that I can find peace.
Death is not the end, and Life is not the beginning.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Dear Forever,

Thank you so much for your comment and added information!

Yes, I believe 9/11 held a lot of significant meanings! One may certainly be dissolving karma for the masses, or for Earth herself. Another may have been to "wake people up" to the type of world we are finding ourselves in.

Thanks so much for the reply

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Your death comes only by way of the choices you make in life. Each choice made alters the course you take, and we make multiple choices in every moment of every day... hence your time of death is not set in stone. You reach it by your own doing.

I am not sure about this but you could be absolutely right. I am not discounting it altogether. What I have read in a couple of sources is that we have a set of fixed "exit points". In other words, there are - for example, five times that we could die in our life or choose to continue on. We may not even realize when those exit points occur.

As for the rest of what you said, I agree with you 100%! I was trying to keep my OP simple for people to understand but that was a wonderful expansion - and completely correct from my viewpoint.

Thank you so much

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview

reply to post by angellicview

Why do people die young

I believe it can be attributed to Karma

Well now, that's saying that death is a bad thing or a punishment. What I am trying to say here is that death is actually a good thing for the person who passed over.

Although, that is another way of looking at it - I have found that people are truly very happy when they have ditched the physical body.

No...

Most karma is resolved before death in one way or the other... death is not a bad thing.

Its just the next step... one we've all taken before many times.

Oh, okay. I see what you are trying to say now.

Yes, thank you!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yes, I see what both of you are saying. It does seem so hard to understand the types of lives that are cruel beyond belief.

The sort of lives that I have studied have been your "normal" type of lives - nothing unusually cruel like this. I can't say I have an answer for something so evil.

Thank you guys for your comments.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Akushla

I see what you are saying. What I would propose to you is that when we get to the other side we do a life-review. In that life-review we not only see our life in detail, but we actually live it from the perspective of the persons we came in contact with - both good and bad.

So if we have hurt someone else in some way, we actually have to live out the consequences of our actions from their point of view. This can be very very traumatic from the perspective of the person who is having the life-review. But that is a way that justice is served.

Like Will Smith said, "Let God deal with the things they do...", it is truly dealt with effectively.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Yes! We do.

And in the grand scheme of things, it is but a micro fraction of a second to wait

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
After my NDE a few years ago, I have never been the same. I look at things differently now, almost to the point of no joy, and I feel like I am a "third wheel", so to speak - like something in inherently wrong, but I can't put my finger on it...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
death is a natural part of life, rejoice for those around you who transform into the force, morn them do not, miss them do not.....train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.-yoda

now i know this is from a fictional character in a scify movie but it does seem a good way to deal with death, letting go of everything you fear to lose is alot harder than it sounds though. ones own blood doesn't just disperse into nothing with a few words of wisdom, it could take years of mental training and meditation

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join