It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Toronto Council to vote on bullet ban

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Exsqueeze Me? A Baking Powder? Ban bullets in Toronto? This councillor is out to lunch if he thinks this motion will pass. I used to live in Toronto and I own many guns and store much ammunition. If I still lived there, I would be organizing my fellow voters to knock this fella out of office.

Coun. Adam Vaughan will introduce a motion that will be debated in a council meeting on July 11 that calls on city staff to draft a zoning by-law amendment that will forbid the sale, storage or use of ammunition for firearms anywhere in the city.

Only the Canadian Forces, police and those who have been given legal approval are exempt under the motion.

Could you image living in a big city like Toronto when the SHTF and the citizens had no ammo to defend their property and/or families/loved ones? I guess they'll just rely on the police and military to protect them.......um, no.

C'mon people of Toronto! Stand up and shout. Miss you T-dot.

More at the link:

Crazy Canuck Councillor has a bullet lodged in his brain

edit on 9-7-2012 by grantjennings because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by grantjennings

The More bullets banned the better war should just be fought with tranquilizer darts and then arrest the enemy well they sleep or pop the intruder with a trank dart and call the police

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ya time to move out off Toronto
Love Toronto in the 70 - 80 could walk any street at 4:00 am and a beer in hand good time
Time change

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The New World Order Is Coming !

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I believe such a law would be ultra vires or in conflict with federal laws in place....should it pass it may not stand up in court......
Canada is becomming Harpers little kingdom, and he doesnt want the peasants rising.....

new topics

top topics

join